Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Six

~Josh's POV~
She laughed at my corny joke in the car as I drove her back home, the plan was to have Ricky stake out the house til we have to intervene, which is going to be soon because Taylor is still on the edge of crazy. I pulled up to her apartments and walked her up to her door.
"I had a lovely time tonight, Josh" she said sheepishly as I held her hand. I peeked into her mind and I almost winced at how loud her thoughts wanted me to kiss her.
'Lean in, he'll get the hint!'
'Come on Josh!'
'Com on Taylor, make the first move!'
I smiled and putted out from her thoughts before pulling her close and locking lips with her. She smiled into the kiss before we pulled apart.
"Till net time my dear." I cooed as she entered her home and I headed back to mine.

~Taylor's POV~
"And who was that?" Clara asked, causing me to jump.
"Holy shit, where you waiting more me?" I asked, kicking my shoes off and heading to my room, "Besides it's just a guy I'm seeing"
"Did you have anyone here before your date?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me.
"No, he was never in the house now leave me alone." I snapped, surprising both her and me. I hurried to my room before locking the door and flopping on my bed, what was her fucking problem? I jumped again when I heard her pounding on the door.
"Where not done talking about your boy toy!" She said, I didn't even move when I heard her picking the lock and entering my room a few moments later. When I glanced back she held a rather large dagger, and her eyes were bright red.
"What the hell?!" I screamed and rolled off the bed and away from her lunge at me.
"For weeks I've tried to rid my self of you! Oh, but you... but you someone can't fucking die, your mind is rotting but your still here!" She screamed, lunging at me again. She was able to get a large cut along my rips as I dashed by and into the living room.
"What are you talking about!? How is this about Josh?" I shouted as she creeper towards me, my blood running down the knife's edge and down my side.
"Your little friend saved you! He's the reason your still here! I saw it all in your mind!" She cried, I don't see how she is calling me crazy when she's like this.
"Stay the fuck out of my business and my fucking head! Or els-"
"Or else what? What can you, a simple mortal can do to me?! Well did you know that your fucking boy toy is a va-" She was cut off by the glass shaddering from the glass door next to her and Ricky tackling her to the ground.
"Get out of here Taylor!" He snarled as the pair fought for the knife. I wanted to stay and held but he looked at me and snarled, honestly that was more terrifying then Cara coming at me with a knife. I didn't even grab shoes before I bolted out the door and down 3 flights of stairs, I would have kept running but I heard someone call my name.
"Josh!" I ran over to my knight in black who apparently could ride bikes. "Holy shit you really are a bad boy" I said between breathes, I was not the fitness person and the growing gash on my side wasn't helping.
"Hope on, we need to get you away from Clara, Ricky can't kill her, only get us a head start." He said, handing me a helmet,.
"wait, what are we get a head start for?" I asked, looking at him wit desperation.
"In time, all will be reviled." He said with a cheeky smile.
"I should wipe the smile right off your face." I said and put the helmet on before climbing on the back of the bike and holding on as tight as I could.
"Please do." He said before taking off, I sure I was affecting his breathing from how tight I was holding on to him but he didn't seem to mind as he flew around corners and I'm pretty sure he ran a few red lights. I tried to talk to hi but my voice was drowned out from the loud engine and the helmet.