Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Seven

~Taylor's POV~
I felt frozen by the time he finally stopped, the sun was long gone and as for time and place:no idea.
"Come on, lets get you inside." He said, helping me take off my helmet before helping me inside, my side was stiff and dried blood covered my side. Once in, he pulled into the kitchen and sat me down on the dining table before digging through the drawers.
"Where are we?" I coughed out, the place was clearly big and in the middle of nowhere.
"Its just a place my parents had, they no longer use it so me and my friends stay here sometimes. We brought you here to protect you from Clara." he said, finally pulling out a first aid kit.
"What happened to her? Why did she attack me?" I asked, I had millions of question and was tired of not getting answers. He walked over to me with a spray bottle and bandages.
"Lets explain that after you've gotten some rest, as for the cut I can't stitch it up but it's not fatal." He said and allowed me to pull up my shirt for him to disinfect. He was strangely focused on cleaning the wound and barley reacted when I hissed in pain. Only when he was done did he seem to return to normal.
"I'll show you to your room for tonight, you can use some of my clothes to sleep in if you want." He said, leading the way up the stairs, down a hall and into a lovely guest bedroom. I was exploring the room a bit when he disappeared and reappeared with some clothes.
"Thank you Josh" I said quietly before pulling him into a tight hug, I felt his hesitate before hugging me back. When we pulled apart he said good night before leaving the room. I moved stiffly as I changed into his clothes, a pair of basketball shorts and a fairly large Slipknot shirt before falling asleep on the covered, to tired to even crawl under the large fluffy comforter.

~Josh's POV~
The smell of her blood was everywhere and if she was any other mortal, I would have already ripped her to pieces, literally. Devin would hardly be affected by the smell but it would agitate and made Ryan only hungrier. As i followed deeper into the house, I found myself at Devin's door. My knuckles knocked on his door and he opened it.
"This house smells very enticing." He said with his little smile.
"I know, Clara was able to get a pretty good cut on her. She's asleep at the moment, could you make something to help with that and maybe shock?" I asked, Devin was at some way like Clara but was a vampire as well. Most vampires drink blood but Devin could drain there soul if he wished to skip the blood drinking. He isn't the leader of our group but was the highest ranking, he could kill everyone easily. Devin disappeared into his room and appeared with a bottle of gin and a jar filled with a green-ish cream.
"The gin is for the shock, and the cream is for the scarring that might come with the cut. As for the sell in the air, Ryan ate already and shouldn't wake up till noon tomorrow." He explained before wishing me luck and leaving me to my own devices.