Status: Just started~~

Collateral Damage

Oh, Bother

"Well don't you look lovely," Dalton's fingers skirted the bottom of my shirt, touching skin and sending a shiver down my back. "The tutu's cute, you'll have to wear it again sometime," When I turned to face him he pressed his lips to mine, my back against the lockers. We laughed for a few seconds and I pushed him away soon after and changed my expression.

"I'm mad at you," I crossed my arms, bottom lip jutting out. Leaning forward, his forehead on mine, he pouted back at me.

"But why babe?" His eyes seemed genuinely confused and I cocked my head to the side. So, he was too too drunk to remember? Although I doubted it, I went along with it. "What did I do-," he drew out the last vowel and I giggled.

Dalton pushed a lock of hair behind my ear, cupping my chin. "The ridge, babe. You saw Thomas messing with Calum and Mikey and just laughed. I had to get involved and you know how Thomas is when he's drunk." He trailed a finger down my jaw and neck, following the low dip of my top. "Stop, I worked really hard on this makeup" I whined and he smirked.

"The big black dot on your nose is totes adorb," he grinned and I glowered at him, "I'm sorry baby," I bit my lip, turning away while he nuzzled my neck. A pair of dark slacks caught my attention and I pushed him away quickly. I wasn't in the mood to be caught by a teacher. Not again at least, since the last time they threatened to call my parents. I knew my parents wouldn't care too much, just tell me not to do it again and then Ben or Jack would say something along the lines of 'next time find a closet' if they were home. "Who are you anyway?" He teased, like he didn't know.

"Pooh Bear, duh," the five minute warning bell rang, "Now get to class, quarterback." He claimed my lips with one more kiss and smacked his hand against my backside as we parted ways. I shot him a wink over my shoulder and he laughed, his head tossed back. God, how did I get stuck with that fine piece of... I smirked at my thoughts and pushed them away for a later time. You're at school, Charlotte. Focus on school, not your boyfriend. I bit my lip and slid into my desk before I took out my AP Lit book.

A giggle broke through all the conversation in the classroom and I turned my head slightly, making eye contact with Ashton. All he wore for character day was t shirt with Peter Griffin on it. How lame. His eyes twinkled with laughter and he soon met her gaze. His smile faltered but he held through with it, eye squinting in a wink. A flush rose from my neck and I turned away. What the hell was I blushing for? This was Ashton we were talking about.

Class drug on, unbearably slow, and Ashton and I kept making eye contact. It was a little awkward, but I pushed the idea to the back of my mind like everything else. When the bell rang, a smile finally danced across my lips and I hurried out, almost directly into Gracie. Upon seeing her pink tutu and the little paper ears on top I almost screamed.

"You look so cute!" She cooed and we hugged.

"You do too~" I smiled back and she looked over my shoulder.

"Ashton, take our picture!" Gracie held her phone out to the curly haired boy and he smiled. Wow, she was really laying it on thick that she wanted to be okay with the guys again. I shot her a look and she shrugged. He wrapped his long fingers around it and held it up for the photo. Gracie wrapped her arm around my back and I did the same, the two of us smiling. Ashton looked over the phone, locking eyes with me, and the camera flashed.

"There you go," he handed the phone back and waved goodbye before continuing down the hall.

"What the hell, Charlie, we have to take that again later," she giggled and I shot my gaze to the phone to see the pictures. I had the stupidest smile on my face and my expression was almost on the verge of trying not to cry. "You look constipated," she snorted and I shoved her with my shoulder.

"Shut up, no I don't." As we walked down the hall, Dalton's blonde head of hair could be seen bouncing down the hall.

"Would you like some honey, Pooh Bear?" She teased and I rolled my eyes, pulling at her pink tutu.

"Oh bother," I mimicked and we giggled together, Dalton soon wrapping an arm around my shoulders as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "I got some honey," I spoke haughtily and winked at Gracie who snorted out a laugh. "Why didn't you dress up, buttercup?" I looked up at Dalton and he caught my stare.

With a shrug, he just stated, "You didn't tell me what to dress up as." I gaped at him and poked him in the side.

"Whatever!"

"I'm serious! I literally just saw Mickey and Minnie mouse." Gracie visibly made a gagging notion. What a biitch. Dalton's fingers danced up my back. "Can I be the Donald to your Daisy?" God he was so corny, but that definitely earned him a giggle-filled kiss.

Gracie huffed and crossed her arms, dwarfed by Dalton's six foot three frame. "Charlie is my dress up partner, Lawson."

"But she's my girlfriend," he whined as we stopped outside of mine and Gracie's next class, his arm snaked around my waist.

"Best friend!" She exclaimed, scrunching up her face. "My brownies are better than the sex you provide anyway."

"Going on seven years, babe," I winked at her and Dalton growled playfully.

"Are her brownies really that good?" I shrugged at his question. "Better than our Thursday nights?" He pouted and, playing along, I made a face and waved my hand in a so-so fashion. "Great, I can't properly please my girlfriend so she's got to turn lesbian on me."

"Not turn, she was already like that. You're just the cover up." Gracie winked and hooked her arm through mine before we all almost doubled over in laughter. I pressed a kiss to his cheek and parted from him again until lunch time. "I worry about us sometimes, Pooh."

"You worry about everything, Piglet," I teased back and we took our seats for an hour of Calculus hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 4AM , that is all