Status: On-going

Better in Time

Chapter 6 - Attached at the hip

The Charity Gala

"… and then she showed up wearing the same dress as me. I mean what a bitch!" Juelz says as she tells me some stupid story about a party she just went to.

I nod my head at her, before I take another gulp of my beer.

"You wanna dance?" I ask her before she can tell me another story.

"Sure I’d love too" she answers back with a flirty smile.

I stand up with a stumble, as I now realize I may be a little tipsy, and take her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

As we are dancing Juelz starts to grind on a certain part of my body. In a sober state I’d tell her to stop but because I’m a little drunk I let her continue.

"Wanna get out of her?" she asks after a few more minutes of raunchy dancing.

I nod my head in agreement as I tell her to wait while I go get our coats.

Once I’m out of the coat room I bump into Steven Gerard and his wife. They exchange looks before his wife asks to be excused.

"Daniel, what the hell is wrong with you?" he asks me in a menacing manner.

"What are you talking about?" I slur out.

"I’m talking about you and Juelz. You know the kind of reputation she carries around. Do you really want to get involved in that?"

I roll my eyes at his question before I reply.

"Look Steven, me and her are consenting adults and yes I know about her reputation but at least with her I know what I get. Unlike other people who never tell you where you stand in regards to their feelings towards you." I tell him as images of Callie flash through my mind.

I shake my head in an effort to stop thinking about her before I continue my sentence.

"Now if you’ll excuse me I have a young lady waiting for me to show her why they call me 3 legged Agger" I announce as I walk towards Juelz and lead her to my car.

You can guess what happened that night and waking up the next morning I had regret running through my veins. While I was trying to come up with excuses as to why I did what I did, Juelz walked through the door wearing just my shirt.

"Morning babe" she greets me as I groan.

"Look Juelz about last night…"

"Oh wasn’t it amazing?! I waited so long for this and now that it’s finally happened. It’s better that anything I could have imagined" she tells me as a smile spreads over her lips.

This only makes me feel worse and I realize that I can’t break her heart. So I do something that even shocks me.

"Juelz will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

"Yes I’d love to" she says as she pulls me into a hug.

I take a deep breath as I now realize the situation I’m in.

I’m in a relationship with a girl who I don’t even like, while the one I do like hasn’t even given me an idea of how she feels about me.

`

Daniel’s POV

"Baby… what about this one?" Juelz asks as she holds up yet another designer dress.

"It’s perfect. Just like the other 6 you’ve shown me already" I snap at her as I fix my tie.

We are currently on set at Hello! Magazine where they will be doing and exclusive interview about our relationship.

Even though I’m against doing interviews about my relationships, she has somehow convinced me to do this.

"Fine whatever. Just let me get changed" she tells me as she begins to take her clothes off.

I make movements to leave the room but she stops me.

"You don’t have to leave, it not like you haven’t seen me naked" she flirts while standing in her underwear.

I roll my eyes at her before I open the door and leave.

She makes her way onto set after a few minutes and before long we were both smiling and posing for the camera.

After the photo shoot, we have an interview to do.

They ask standard questions about our relationship and what she likes about me. While most people would think we were a young and in love couple, I suddenly realizing there is more to Juelz that what I thought. This is because as she is asked questions about me she reveals information about me that I have yet to tell her.

But I can’t confront her about this because as she likes to remind me, as a couple we have a responsibility to protect each other from people that try to break up what we have.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued...