Status: Ongoing

Forevermore

One.

Matt

I’m sitting at the end of the couches watching the guys play Call of Duty, normally I am all about playing a game and kicking their asses, but considering recent events I am too pissed off with Val, to even have the desire to play. I would just sit there and pretend that it’s her head that I am blowing up. We all know that isn’t any fucking good.

“Hey man, I know Val screwed you over but I mean come on…” Syn says, I take a sip of my beer ignoring him. I don’t need someone telling me what to do, it’s actually the last thing that I need.

Zacky comes in the dressing room and sits on the arm of the couch with a smirk on his face. “What?” I ask.

“Bro…we have two backstage passes for tonight’s show…I will have Jason find the two hottest chicks and give them to the girls, and hopefully one of them can make you feel better?” I smirk.

They say Vengeance is a bitch…

Maci

Avenged sevenfold has a concert tonight. Brook and I have been waiting for a few years to see them again. Every time they were here…we were always working, or we didn’t have enough money.

This time I made sure that we would have the money to see them.

I dress in tight black skinny jeans and a white V-neck plain T-shirt and them my purple around the neck vest that pushes my breasts up showing the perfect amount of cleavage. I do my hair and make-up, and find the perfect pumps.

I look amazing, walking downstairs I find that brook is ready, and she is playing with Johnny. She looks stunning in her black strapless dress and purple pumps, her hair is down and her makeup is black.

“Mom, are you sure that you are okay with Johnny tonight? I don’t know what time I will be home.” I say. She nods her head at me.

“I raised you didn’t I? He’s my grandson, we will be alright.” She says.

I nod kissing my sons head and hand him to my mom. He fusses not wanting me to leave, but I promise him I will be back.

I have a feeling tonight…is going to be the best night of our lives….and just the beginning of something wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is a little short, I promise they will get longer as I update. :)