Status: Ongoing

Forevermore

Three.

~~~Flashback~~

I hate being ignored, and Matt has been ignoring me for a few days now. I don’t even know why I even let it bother me. It’s not like were dating. I wish we were, but I will never be nothing more than just one of the guys to him.

I walk down the hall at school, alone, what else is new? Matt is with the new girl? My heart completely shatters.

I want nothing more than to run up to her and punch her in her fake face. Deep down I know that would, only embarrass myself and hurt Matt’s feelings. It’s clear that he truly cares for her, and if he does there isn’t anything that I can do to make him change his mind.

I know that being his friend, isn’t going to last much longer either, she doesn’t like girls like me. I just thought maybe he actually cared about me. Too good to be true.

I know from this day forward, I will go out of my way to change my life, and make Matt, forever regret the day he gave me up.

~~End of Flashback~~

When I come back to reality someone’s hand is waving like a raged lunatic in front of me. “Helloooo?!” I shake my head and smile seeing Jimmy standing in front of me.

“Hey Jimmy.” I say, he chuckles.

“She’s Alive!!” I smirk. Jimmy hasn’t changed at all. I love that about him. He was always nice to me, long after they all stopped talking to me. Then one day he stopped talking to me too. Broke my heart even more than what I knew it could be.

That was the day they got signed to Warner Brothers.

I jump into his arms missing him, and wanting so badly to put the past behind me. “I have missed you so much Jimbo.” He pulls away and kisses my forehead.

“I have missed you too. But Damnnn girl, you’re looking fine as hell. Sexy suites you.” I playfully smack his arm.

“Well thank you.” I can’t help but blush.

I look around the room for Brook and smile when I see her talking with the other guys. I scan the room more, but I still don’t see the one man I really want to see out of all of this. Matt.

I was hoping to see him first. “He’s sulking in the hallway.”

I raise my eyebrow in question at him. “Ah, Val broke up with him, after cheating on him for over a year with another man, she got pregnant and had a baby to him too, and Matt for the longest time was lead to believe the baby was his. When the paternity test came back and Matt found out the baby wasn’t his…he flipped, and kicked her and the kid out. Broke his fucking heart…You should go find him.”

I swallow hard, what the fuck is he going to do when he finds out about Johnny. I shake my head. You just won’t tell him idiot. I knew that she was going to cheat on him one day, but to have another man’s baby and then try to pass it off as Matts? That is so low, I never thought she would do that. I can’t say what I have done is better, but at least it’s his kid.

I say hi to all the other guys, and when they get over the initial shock that I really am the nerdy MaciDane from school, I search for Matt.

My heals clink against the floor as I walk down the hall looking for him. I find him leaning against the wall, his right foot against the wall his hands in his pocket, his head against the wall and his eyes closed.

It takes everything that I have to not walk away from him, like he did from me all those years ago, and the last time we were together. But I didn’t try this hard, to look this good for not only myself but for him too.

He hears my heals and he looks over at me. I smile at him. “Hey Matty.” He raises an eyebrow at me. I love that.

Clearly he doesn’t remember who I am. I did take the guys awhile to remember me, but they knew the second they looked at Brook, she’s always been so beautiful.

I can remember her always having a guy asking her out in school, and getting turned down because she didn’t want to date any guy that didn’t like me or have a friend that would like about me.

I think that Brian has always liked her, but he’s just followed what his friends did. Matt dated a twin, so Brian should too. I know that broke Brooks heart in half, but she always seemed to recover from it.

It’s not that she couldn’t get a date, she choose not to date because of me. For that…I owe her.

“Hey…” He says. He doesn’t move from his place against the wall.

“You don’t remember me do you?” I ask.

“No sorry, but I’m not really in the mood for catching up either.” Whoa, attitude. He goes back to looking at the ceiling.

I will not take NO for an answer.

“You know, I am sorry that Val cheated on you and tried to make you think you had a fucking kid with her. That was very low of her to do, and I never thought she was capable of something like that. If you would’ve just realized then how much I loved you…how much I still love you…you wouldn’t be going through all of this right now. You’d be happy, and who knows, maybe be a dad to a kid that is actually yours!” I yell trying to tell him how I feel and hint to the fact he does have a child that is his all at the same time.

I turn on my heals and leave him to think about what I just said. The main reason I left is because of the tears that have betrayed me and started to fall down my cheeks.

I hear him running down the hall after me, just as I go to grab the door know. I feel his calloused hand grab my arm, he spins me around.

“MaciDane?” I look him in the eyes and wipe my tears.

“Well who else has the balls to stand up to you?” I smirk. I watch his facial expressions change from angry to shock and then to something I can’t read.

“I…I just can’t fucking believe this is really you.” I smile more. Now able to read the mystery feeling…Regret and lust.

“Well it is, and I meant everything I just said back there, but it won’t be easy for me to forgive you for the things that you have said, and done to me. They really hurt.”

“Mac, I am really sorry, I was young and very stupid, and when I saw you at that party, I knew I needed you, so I had you, and then I fucking left you go.” He says sadly.

Before I can answer him, the guys come out. “Finally they have been calling us, it’s time to rock this shit!” Zacky says, as him and Syn walk by with their guitars, I watch Matt walk with Jimmy and Johnny, Brook and I follow behind them.

“What happened?” She asks me. I just shake my head.

“I told him how I felt,” I smile as we arrive at the side of the stage and the guys do their little chant and walk onto the stage with their fans screaming as the intro to Bat Country starts playing. Brook and I make our way to the sideline that is fenced off from the crowed where we run into Hailey, Jimmy’s long term girlfriend.

“Hailey!!” We both yell, she sees us and her eyes widen and she runs over to us.

“Maci! Brook!” She hugs us, “God it’s been forever.” We hug her back and resume watching the show.

Hailey has never changed, she has stayed skinny and pale. She still has the same blue hair she always had in high school, except she now has black in her hair. A good look for her, and out of all of us, I am glad she is still with Jimmy.