Status: In transition...

Midnight

More than this.

Harry woke up an hour or so later, the armrest between the pair had been raised up and she was leaning against his side, giggling softly at something on her phone.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, his voice sounding like he hadn't talked in a week.

"These music videos you guys made."

"Oh great." He grumbled closing his eyes again as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Zayn as a girl is disturbing."

"Tell me about it. It was pretty hilarious actually."

"He has a nice figure."

Harry chuckled as he squinted his eyes open in order to see what she was watching.

"Why are you watching these exactly?"

"Got bored. Did you know that girls think you and Louis have something going on?"

Harry groaned, "Enough internet for you."

"And that you actually are a lot funnier on television."

"That's insulting."

She chuckled and he went to grab for her phone only to have her hit it away.

"Oh come on, turn that off."

"This is what you are worried about? You should be concerned about me googling you."

"Please tell me you didn't." He said seriously.

"Are you hiding that much Harry?" She asked with amusement in her voice.

"No, I just don't want you to read that crap when 98% of it isn't accurate."

"Like about you dating someone way older than you?"

Harry groaned, "Seriously? Did you already do it?"

Londyn moved from his side in order to look at him. Although he still looked half asleep, his eyes were set in a serious manner.

"Harry, chill out. I didn't."

He didn't bother to say anything else just shifted in his seat and tried to fix his hair.

"Harry..."

"Yes?" He asked slightly annoyed at this point.

"Relax. I'm kidding."

"It's not funny to me."

"I really don't understand why it's that big of a deal."

"Because, Londyn. It is to me."

She stared at him as she tried to understand his point of view. Most of the time that was hard though.

"It's just that people write a lot of bad things about me and I'm not saying they are all false but the thing is, you don't see me like that and I don't want you to. Not because I'm a bad person and want to manipulate you or something like that but because who you think I am is who I always want to be to you. It's important to me, ok?" He got out as he stared out the small window.

She wrapped her arms around his and cuddled into his side, "Wouldn't matter if I read every single thing on the internet. You'll always be Harry to me." She whispered out, "But no worries, I don't plan on googling you anytime soon. I don't need to know anyone's opinion on you because I think mine is just fine."

He grinned weakly before looking at her, "I think it is too."

She raised up and pressed her lips to his cheek, "Now, can I finish watching this video or is that bad too?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "You can watch all the music videos you want."

The remainder of their trip was spent watching funny videos and a game of uno that became a bit too competitive.

"You cheated." Harry spoke as they grabbed their luggage from the baggage claim.

"Harry! It's impossible to cheat at uno! Get over it! You lost! I'm better than you! Go figure!"

He glared at her as they walked to the exit where one of the boys was suppose to be waiting for them.

"Londyn!" She heard as soon as they exited and Harry immediately groaned as Sophia basically tackled the girl in front of him.

"Sure, bring her." He spoke to Liam who chuckled.

"Excuse you?" Sophia chimed in glaring at Harry.

"I'm just saying! You turn her into a chatty girl when you are around!"

"Well, i know you're a bit slow so I'll help you out...she is a girl." Sophia replied, whispering the last part.

"You don't say!"

Liam laughed as he helped put the luggage in the back of the car.

"It may be questionable if he knew that or not simply because he hasn't tried to sleep with her yet." Liam added and Harry groaned, "I'm going back to America!"

Londyn laughed as she got into the back seat.

"Oh Harry, we both know that isn't going to happen, so shut it." She replied hitting his shoulder and he spoke, "Could. I could leave all of you." He replied before hitting her lightly back on the shoulder.

The pair some how got into a hitting war although Harry wouldn't necessarily call what he was doing hitting. He didn't want to hurt the girl after all.

"You're annoying!" Londyn stated and Harry scoffed, "Takes one to know one! Isn't that what you told me?"

"Children!" Liam shouted and the pair looked up causing Sophia to laugh, "I really don't know how you two get along."

"Pretty simple actually." Harry replied, resting his arm on the back on the seat.

Liam shook his head as Harry messed with Londyn's hair.

"I'm going to hurt you."

Harry snickered as he continued to brush her hair into her face.

"Harry!"

"Londyn!"

"You're a jerk!"

"So I've heard."

She swatted at his hands and he continued to mess with her.

"Harry." She whined and he stuck his bottom lip out, as if faking sympathy made it better.

"I don't like you."

"Well there is a waiting list for that club, my dear."

"Don't worry, I run it so we can get you in."
Sophia stated and Harry faked a laugh, "You're hilarious."

"You had to see that coming."

"I sort of did but yet, I said it anyways because that's how I am. It's a flaw I must admit."

Londyn giggled, "Harry Styles has a flaw?! No way. Just no way!"

"I'm going to throw you out of this car."

"And yet, I don't believe that either. You're a lot of talk no action."

Harry leaned over and opened the door causing Liam and Londyn both to scream.

Harry went into a fit of laughter and Londyn crossed her arms not even bothering to say anything to him.

"Are you mad at me now?" He asked as she ignored him and continued to stare out the window.

"You and I both know I wouldn't have let anything happen to you. Plus; we were not even going fast."

She didn't respond and Harry groaned, letting his head hit the seat.

"You're in trouble." Liam whispered with a snicker.

"Not for long, trust me."

Once they pulled up at the apartment complex Londyn got out to grab her bag.

"So we will see you tonight right?" Sophia asked and Londyn nodded, "Of course."

They said goodbye as Harry grabbed up their luggage and she followed him inside. Of course they stopped at her place first. Probably because he knew he had to apologize.

Once inside he shut the door, and she looked at him, "You can go home."

"Londyn." He whined as he immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him.

"Harry let me go."

"No."

She huffed and he leaned closer to her ear, "I'm sorry, love. Don't be mad at me." He whispered and he pulled back to look at her. Although she could now see why girls fell for him, she couldn't be that easy. She placed her hand on her shoulder and raised up to be closer to his ear, "Your charm doesn't affect me...love."

Harry tried not to smile as he spoke, "Apparently nothing I say or do does! I mean I'm a bit hurt that you think I'm so profoundly unattractive!"

"I never said that."

"You basically did. Tell me one thing you actually like about me?"

"No."

"Why not? I'll tell you what I like about you."

"Oh really? Well out with it then."

"Like, looks wise or what?" He asked and she chuckled, "Both."

"Both? Well alright. Well, I think you have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen and your laugh, I don't know, just does something to me. That's what I like about you." He said running his fingers through his hair, now seeming a bit nervous which she found amusing.

She grinned, "Awe, Harry..."

He rolled his eyes, "Well out with it then!"

"Ok, well, I find your smile...and it could be the dimples, rather attractive."

Harry immediately smiled and she rolled her eyes from regret already.

"And even though you sometimes annoy me, I love how much you care for everyone. I feel like people ignore that part of you."

His eyes met hers, making her nervous simply because his seemed more intense than usual.

"I don't know how I've lived without you, Londyn." He whispered out causing her heart to pick up speed for some reason that she wasn't sure about.

He brought his hand to her cheek his thumb brushing over her skin lightly, "You're the only girl that I truly care about. You're just...you're really important to me. I want you to know that. You know that right?" He asked stumbling a bit over his words.

Londyn couldn't seem to find her voice so she simply nodded and he then leaned in causing her to close her eyes as his lips hit her cheekbone. His eyes met here once more and he found himself a bit short of breath. She seemed to stir something inside of him and he really didn't know how to handle it.

He gave her a nervous grin before sliding his arms around her and pulling her to him, relaxing his back against the wall they had been standing so close to. Londyn shut her eyes tightly as her cheek hit his chest. She was all jumbled up over this, then again, maybe she was over thinking things. Did Harry like her? And an even bigger question she needed to ask herself was did these things she was feeling mean more than she thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
Update. Yay!

Thanks for subscribing and recommending! I hope all of you have a great weekend! :)