Status: In transition...

Midnight

Nobody compares.

Harry woke up a bit confused unsure where he was as he squinted his eyes. Londyn was laid against him and he looked around only to come in contact with Louis.

"Nice for you to wake up."

"What time is it?"

"Noon."

Harry groaned as he shut his eyes once more. He wasn't meant to be up before noon he tried to tell her that.

"You two are adorable. No worries. We got photos." Louis teased and Harry whined, "I hate you all."

"Seriously, why aren't you just with her? You act like it already."

Harry didn't bother to respond as he relaxed his head against the couch still trying to wake up.

"Scared?"

"Louis, it doesn't matter. I would never be good enough for someone like her."

The room went quiet and Harry brought his hand to the girls hair, "Lon..." He whispered out. As much as he didn't have a problem with her laying on him, he had to use the restroom.

"Mhm?"

"Wake up."

"No thanks."

He chuckled softly, "I gotta get up though."

She immediately tightened her arms around him and he felt his nerves fill his stomach for some reason.

"Londyn." He whispered against her ear as his arms didn't bother to leave his hold on her. He may not have been good enough for her but he liked to pretend that she thought so.

Londyn finally moved from him although he wasn't sure if he wanted her to do so anymore.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead before moving from the seat and heading to the bathroom.

Londyn sighed as she combed through her hair and adjusted in the seat. Louis looked from the television to her.

"Where is everyone?"

"Went to get lunch and bring it back."

She nodded and he studied her trying to figure her out.

"What?"

"Why don't you like him? I mean you two are good together."

"No need to ruin what we have..."

Louis nodded, "I see..."

"Which you don't agree with." She replied with a chuckle.

"No, at the risk of sounding cheesy, you two are perfect for each other."

She shrugged a blush now lining her cheeks.

"And I think you know it..."

Before she could respond Harry returned to his seat. Londyn crossed her arms a bit uncomfortable now.

"I want to just go back to sleep."

"Harry, you're a grown man now. You can't sleep until the afternoon."

"Yes I can."

"Yes he can. He's a pop star!" Londyn teased and Harry glared at her. "Can you ever be nice? And I'm still mad at you anyways."

"Why?"

"For talking to Louis to get me here!"

"They are your friends!"

"So?!"

"Shut up. You apparently need to go back to sleep."

Harry huffed and Louis spoke not bothering to move his eyes from the television, "I think he just needs to get laid."

"How could I do that when I'm with her 24/7?"

"No one makes you be with me all the time, sweetheart." Londyn replied coolly and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if you two just got together this wouldn't be an issue but what do I know..."

"Yes it would still be because I'm not sleeping with him."

"Duh! She's not sleeping with me Louis! Because I'm that bad of a person that it's gross!"

"I never said that! You act like you're just dying to kiss me!"

"I've thought about it."

"Huh?" She asked and he shrugged and Louis tried to move from his seat quickly and leave the room.

"You've seriously never thought of me that way? and before you say it, no I'm not saying that because of who I am..."

Her eyes locked with his as nerves filled her stomach. Sure there were moments when she found him profoundly attractive but she never thought about him kissing her but here she was now wondering what his lips would feel like against her.

"Well I am now..." She finally got out.

"Just now?"

"Do I find you attractive? Yes. You're good looking. You know that. But I wouldn't let myself think past that because we are friends..."

She couldn't tell if he was just thinking over her words or actually hurt about this.

"I mean, there's no need to be offended, it's not like you have feelings for me anyways."

Harry's intense eyes made her forget she was holding her breath. The front door opened and the loud crew filled the silent room. Harry looked at her one last time before pushing himself from the couch and going back to his happy go lucky self. Londyn breathed in before getting up, Louis now standing in the doorway to the kitchen. His eyes burning into her.

"Shut up."

"I said nothing." He responded throwing his hands up.

She walked into the kitchen where the group was basically talking over each other and taking all the Chinese food from the bags.

She leaned against the counter as she watched everyone. She really just wanted to be alone now. Harry eyes her over Sophia who was in between them. He felt sick over everything. Between Zayn and then he didn't know what he was doing with Londyn, it was all getting to him. He didn't want to scare her away though so he felt the need to fix it immediately. He moved past Sophia and stepped in front of Londyn causing her to look up at him as he placed his hand on her hip and leaned closer to her ear so she could hear him.

"Don't listen to me. It's nothing. I'm just messing with you..." He whispered out although he now knew the feeling he was having lately was just feelings for her he was pushing away. Who was he?!

"Ok?" He whispered pulling away just enough to look at her. She nodded and he pressed his lips to her temple. He brought his hand to her cheek and flashed her a smile before helping Sophia who was yelling at him.

Londyn went back to being normal. It was hard not to with all of them around. Of course later that night when everyone was leaving reality hit her that she had to walk back alone with Harry and the feelings returned.

She slipped on her coat before hugging Louis because he had too much to drink and was hugging everyone goodbye. By the time she got out the door Harry was already waiting on the sidewalk.

"Louis is chatty." She spoke with a chuckle as she finally got beside him.

"Oh I know."

"Doesn't seem like a good idea to walk now that's it's cold." She mumbled stepping closer to him and linking their arms.

"Ah it's fine."

"That's the shot you had talking."

He laughed covering her hand that rested on his arm with his own. She glanced up at him as they walked. She really didn't see the bad in him that apparently every who dated him did. He was just Harry and she loved that about him.

"Harry?"

"Mhm?"

"If I ask you something will you tell me the truth?"

"Of course."

"Do you have feelings for me?" She boldly asked and she felt him tense up. He didn't respond immediately causing her to open her mouth to speak only to be cut off by him, "Are you not going to want to be my friend anymore if I say no?"

"Uh we will still be friends. that I can promise." She replied although she wouldn't necessarily say that it wouldn't hurt her in some way.

"And if I do say yes will we stay friends or is that going to get weird?" He asked coolly as their apartment building came into view.

"Harry, we will be friends no matter what. Zero weirdness involved. Well no more than we already have."

He chuckled as he looked down at the sidewalk as they continued walking.

"And say, if I was to kiss you..."

"Then you would be kissing me?" She replied although her heart was now racing uncontrollably.

He nodded as they reached the front of the apartment building. She watched him as she removed her arm from him and he opened the door for her. She really didn't know what she was feeling at the moment. She was nervous, anxious, everything all at once. The ride to her floor was silent and she didn't know what to do to end it. She breathed in as the elevator opened and he pulled his keys from his pocket to open her door. They basically were in a relationship now that she thought about it. Once inside she sat down and watched him pull off his coat. She debated on turning on the television but decided against it as he flipped the lamp on the table on.

He sat down beside her and her eyes met his.

"I'm going to kiss you."

She forced herself to speak, "Ok..."

"Not now. But I'm going to. I just want to tell you now."

She nodded and he brought his hand to her hair, "I'm going to go home. I need to shower. I'm going to try and call Zayn too. See you tomorrow?"

"Something tells me you will."

"Ah something tells me I can't go a day without Londyn Jensen."

She rolled her eyes and he kissed her forehead, "Sweet dreams, love."

She told the boy goodnight as she watched him leave through the window as expected. She sighed and relaxed against the couch. What was going on?!

Harry made it to his apartment in seconds. Shutting the window behind him before turning on the lights. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked around his apartment. What was wrong with him? Was this just emotion from Zayn? It was starting to really get to him.

He kicked off his shoes before walking into his bedroom searching for some clean clothes so he could shower. Of course he found Londyn's missing shirt instantly. He shook his head as he placed it on the chair so he could give it to her. She slowly had taken over his life and he was more aware of it now. That was exactly what made him run from people he dated but for some reason, it didn't scare him as much with her. He quickly showered and did everything needed before laying in his bed. He stared at the ceiling, his thoughts were even too much for him at the moment. He now felt restless and a bit lonely without Londyn beside him.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Liam's number even though it was most midnight. He of course immediately picked up, "Yo."

"Hey..."

"What's up?"

"I don't know..."

Liam sighed on the other end, "Is this about her?"

Harry didn't bother to respond and Liam continued, "Harry, there is seriously no reason to run, ok? You're still just friends. There's no pressure at all from her."

"It's not her...I just, I feel a lot for her, Liam. I don't know how to not chicken out but I don't..I just don't want to hurt her..."

"Have you told her this?"

"Well no."

"Mate, you can do it. Seriously, the way you two are together is different from any relationship you've been in. Plus, we really like her so we will hurt you if you try anything."

Harry sighed and Liam continued, "Stop overthinking it and go for it. It may be just what you want. Now get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Thanks for listening to me sound like a girl."

Liam scoffed, "I've heard worse. Goodnight."

Harry hung up and his thoughts immediately went to Londyn. Liam was right. He couldn't just run away this time. Someone like Londyn didn't come by everyday. He picked up his cell phone and called the girl in question. When she picked up he breathed in, "Are you asleep?"

"No, just laying in bed."

"See I am too and then I realized how less I like my bed when you aren't in it." He said softly and Londyn stopped breathing for a second. Between all the events from earlier to this now she couldn't help but believe he felt something for her. This wasn't normal Harry and it made her nervous.

"We haven't spent a night a part in forever and for some reason, I don't want to." He added and Londyn finally found her voice, "Harry, do you want me to come up there?"

"If you want to I'm not going to object to it."

Londyn chuckled as she moved from her bed, "I'll be there in a second."

The pair hung up and Harry grew nervous as he waited on her. There was no backing out now.

Londyn was nervous as she slid on some flip flops just to walk upstairs. She was never nervous around the boy but it felt different for right now. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. She quickly checked out herself in the mirror before climbing from the window and making the short journey to his. His apartment was dark and quiet for once as she stepped in, shutting the window as she stepped out of her shoes. She tiptoed to his room obviously harry knowing she was there because he spoke, "Finally." She rolled her eyes and Harry grinned as he pulled back the cover for the girl. She quickly climbed in. The cold from outside still lingering on her causing him to wrap his arm around her and pull her close. She laid her head down on the pillow, causing their faces to be only inches apart.

"Better." He mumbled out as he began running his fingers over her back. Londyn closed her eyes, the feeling putting her to sleep. She wouldn't admit it but he was right about one thing, it was better with him here as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, it's been over two weeks and for that I am sorry. Hopefully this chapter makes up for lost times.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :)