Status: In transition...

Midnight

Kiss you.

The next morning Harry woke up alone and it caused him to he immediately sit up. It was then be remembered this was typical of her to be up so early and he felt himself relax. He slowly went to the bathroom to pee and brush his teeth before he followed the smell of coffee to the kitchen.

"Well good morning." He got out as he looked at the girl who was sitting up on the counter.

"Morning."

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously and she chuckled, "Waiting for coffee."

"Ah of course."

She smiled and he stepped in front of her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I thought you went home. I forget you usually wake up early."

"I know, lately you've gotten me into a bad habit."

He chuckled before looking away from her. The feeling to kiss her was now coursing through his veins and he had to breathe in deeply in order to think straight.

"So, do you have plans today?" He asked forcing himself back from her and she grinned, "Well I have to finish writing an article and then no, I don't."

"Mhm, I think I can wait on you to finish that."

"Oh you think?"

He nodded with a grin and she chuckled, "Please don't do me any favors."

"Oh I'm not. It's all for me. Unfortunately my day is rather dull without you." He replied as the coffee maker made a beeping noise to signal it was finished.

"Why don't you pour us some of that and I'll go get dressed real quick." He added and She nodded as he jogged to his room. He quickly threw on some jeans and a simple t-shirt before sliding on his boots. He fixed his hair rather quickly, pulling it up in a ponytail. He met the girl at the window, offering to hold the coffee mugs before they headed to her place.

Harry sat on the girl's couch sipping his coffee once they entered her apartment and she disappeared. He grew impatient quickly and turned off the television before taking his cup to the sink.

"Londyn!" He shouted now bored as he walked into the living room.

"Seriously dude?" She asked stepping out of her room.

He frowned and she sat down and opened her laptop.

"Patience is a virtue Harry Styles and you do not have any."

"Maybe not, but how Harry like would I be if I did?"

She chuckled as she glanced up at him, "I guess you're right. Now how are you going to stay entertained as I write?" She asked picking up her laptop.

He groaned, "It'll be hard I must admit..."

"You don't have to stay you know?"

"I'm well aware." He replied as he sat beside her turning the television back on.

"Why don't you call Liam?"

He shrugged and she rolled her eyes before focusing on the task at hand. Some how she managed to finish it without frequent interruptions from Harry. Which was a miracle she had to say. She closed her laptop, her eyes landing on Harry who seemed engrossed in the television show that was on. She chuckled as she moved to place the laptop on the table before moving beside him. He didn't bother to move as she relaxed her head against his arm.

"Done?" He asked, his hand finding hers, his eyes not moving from the screen.

"Yeah." She mumbled out, shutting her eyes in the process.

"Well, the guys asked if we want to go out tonight so I guess taking a nap wouldn't be a bad idea." He joked causing her to chuckle, "Who said I wanted to go?"

"That was me basically asking."

She laughed, "I see, well, I guess so."

"Good answer."

The pair did nothing the rest of the day which she was fine with. Lazy days were her favorite especially with Harry.

"Liam is blowing up my phone. We should probably get up." Harry mumbled against her hair. The pair was now sprawled out on the couch together, shoes kicked to the floor and Harry was sure his hair was a mess.

"Or we could just stay here." She mumbled, realizing her legs were tangled with his so she probably couldn't move anyways.

"We could, but Louis would be upset about it." He whispered, his breath hitting her ear causing her to shiver.

He gave her side a squeeze before forcing himself off her. Really he was worried what he would do if he was alone with her any longer.

"I'll go get ready."

He nodded as he tried to fix his hair. Of course that only took a few seconds and he was pacing the floors in no time. He checked out her photos on her wall, a grin hitting his lips when he saw one of him and her from their trip to L.A. He needed a copy of this.

"You ready?" He heard and turned to see the girl clearly ready to go. He nodded as he grabbed up his keys and shoved his wallet back into his pocket.

"You're pretty cute, you know that?" He teased as he grabbed her hand and headed for the door.

"It happens."

The pair laughed as he locked the door behind them.

"So where to Harry Styles?"

"Ah well, some new pub that opened not too far from here that Louis apparently has to go to."

"Are you driving?"

"Nope. Who knows if I drink or not."

"Right. Gotta be responsible:"

He winked at her as they left the apartment building to of course camera flashes. Another thing Harry liked about her was regardless of how many times she appeared on a magazine cover she never read anything. He truly believed that's why they were able to hold on to what they had because they didn't cared.

By the time they arrived to the place the others were already there waiting on them.

"Finally." Sophia replied as they sat at the table. Harry rolled his eyes causing Londyn to chuckle.

"I'll get us drinks." She spoke patting the boy's shoulder before moving from her seat. She returned in no time and Harry thanked her for the drink as she slid in beside him.

"So is this place up to your standards?" She jokingly asked Louis, "I don't know, is Harry up to your standards?"

"It's debatable."

"And so is this place."

The others laughed and Harry let out a sigh from beside her. He was always picked on, you think he would be use to it by now.

Of course after a few drinks he didn't care anymore and to no surprise Louis was up dancing with someone.

"I miss Zayn. He was my introvert friend." Londyn stated as she sipped on her drink.

"Ah yeah, I know." Harry mumbled. He didn't like to talk about the boy. Not because he didn't like him just because it still stung.

"Come with me!" Sophia stated pulling her from Harry's arm and to the bar. Harry's eyes followed her and Liam cleared his throat causing him to divert his eyes to the boy sitting across from him.

"Yes?"

"Is it that bad?"

Harry groaned laying his head on the table, "I don't know who I am anymore!"

"Well figure it out soon..."

Harry sighed as he raised his head his eyes moving back to the girl who was at the bar laughing with Sophia.

"I should just go kiss her..."

"That's irrational but none the less Harry-like so sure go for it..."

Harry breathed in, the thought of doing so making his nerves appear.

"I mean, I told her I was going to kiss her..."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, I just told her she would never know when."

Liam chuckled, "Well perfect timing then. Do it before she's had too many drinks, yeah?"

Harry nodded before downing the rest of his drink. He was just going to do it. He moved from his seat and stepped over to the bar.

"Hey Soph, Liam needs you."

Sophia sighed as she picked up the drinks and headed to the table.

He leaned against the bar, and Londyn gave him a grin before thanking the bartender for her drink and paying him.

Her eyes met Harry's and he boldly brushed back her hair with his fingers.

"You are by far the prettiest girl I've ever had the pleasure to meet."

"How much have you had to drink?" She joked and a grin hit his lips as he moved closer.

"Not nearly enough for the stupid idea I have." He whispered out before pressing his lips to hers.

Londyn couldn't even move, she was simply a bit stunned. Sure, Harry had warned her he was going to but now that it was happening she was speechless.

A grin hit his lips as he placed a gentle kiss against her lips for the final time before pulling away. Londyn's heart was racing as their eyes met and he kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Well, that was easier than I thought." He got out before giving her a wink and heading back to the table.

Liam and Sophia both sat with a disbelief look on their faces as he sat down.

"What?" He asked casually as he grabbed for Liam's drink since he forgot to order another.

"I just..." Sophia began only to end with a shake of her head.

"I should check on her..." She finally said before sprinting over to the still stunned girl.

"Oh take that smug look off your face!" Liam stated causing Harry to laugh, "What?!"

"You're so arrogant! You don't even know if she liked it!"

Harry's smile fell, "You think she didn't?"

Liam started laughing, "I don't know."

Harry frowned at the boy as the girls returned to the table. Harry scooted over so Londyn could sit beside him. Londyn didn't really know how to act now and all the alcohol she had consumed seemed to disappear.

"Well how about we go get some shots?!" Liam offered pulling Sophia from the table.

Harry looked at Londyn, "You know, I never asked how you would feel if I kissed you and I feel maybe I should have..."

"Too late now don't you think?"

He frowned causing her to chuckle, "Harry, it's fine."

"Just fine? What does that mean?!"

She chuckled, "Relax. I'm saying I don't mind you kissing me."

"Oh well thanks."

She rolled her eyes and and before he could speak the guys reached the table.

"I know, I know. I'm such a gent." Liam stated as he sat down a tray of who knows what kind of shots.

Londyn groaned and Harry chuckled beside her.

"Think I need this." Harry replied grabbing for one as everyone else did the same. After a few more drinks things started getting a little blurry for Londyn and she knew she had too much to drink.

"Harry." She spoke his hand attached to hers as he tried to pull her through the crowd. He slid his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Can we leave?"

"Yes!" He said too happily and she chuckled as he pulled her to the door. Once outside he let out a sigh of relief.

"Too much." He spoke causing her to laugh and grab for his hand, "And this isn't?" She asked as a few photographers called out his name. He ignored the people and quickly placed his coat over hair before he pulled her into his side and quickly walking down the sidewalk. After a quick call was made, It didn't take long for the car to pull up and they hopped in immediately.

"I can never tell when you've had too much to drink." She spoke once they were settled and he laughed, "I probably have tonight."

"Ah I see."

"I can't tell when you have either unless you are talking about kissing Niall."

She scoffed, "Whatever. Maybe I just don't want to kiss him anymore."

Harry's eyes met hers, "And why is that?"

She shrugged as she opened the door since they were now in front of the apartment building, "Maybe I want to kiss another member of One Direction." She joked and he climbed out behind her.

"Well the others are all accounted for, my dear." He replied smoothly regardless of how he was feeling on the inside.

"Ah are they?" She asked as they waited at the elevator.

"Yep."

"And what about you?"

"I am as well."

She chuckled, "By who?"

"I can't tell you that. Top secret."

She laughed once more as they stepped onto the elevator.

"That's fine. We will keep it a secret." She mumbled wrapping her arms around his as they waited to make it to her floor.

"I hope who you want to kiss isn't Liam, that could get messy." He continued with a grin as they reached his apartment.

She laughed, "Ah well I don't believe it is so..." She replied pulling off her shoes once inside. He grinned at her as her almost decent height plummeted thanks to the heels being off. He without much thought wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in.

"You're cute." He whispered out staring down at her.

"Hey you don't want you secret girlfriend to get mad at you." She got out as she brushed his hair from his face. His eyes grew serious as he stared at her and although the alcohol was still flowing through her she was now getting those familiar butterflies.

He gave her side a squeeze before leaning into her and kissing her lips. She placed her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes in order to kiss him.

He couldn't help but chuckle as he pulled her up causing her to squeal, "You're too short my love." He joked and she glared at him as he carried her to the couch.

"Better." He mumbled, his lips meeting hers and for once he wasn't over thinking anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Happiness! Finally a kiss! Yay! :)

Thanks for commenting;
BecauseSheSaidSo
ILoveNiallHoran
-This should make both of you happy! Lol
:)