Status: In transition...

Midnight

Right now.

"Oh um, oh! Is it a hat?!" She shouted and Harry threw his hands up, "That doesn't look like a bloody hat, Londyn!" He shouted back.

"Kind of does..." Liam mumbled under his breath and Harry glared at him.

"Harry go! We only have a few more seconds! Fine! Not a hat, a uh..." Before Londyn could finish her sentence the timer went off and Harry groaned falling onto the floor.

"Well what was it?!" She asked impatiently.

"A bloody turtle!!"

"A turtle?!" Liam shouted and the others began to laugh. Harry crossed his arms over his chest as he continued to sit in the floor.

"I want a new partner!" She stated as she picked up her glass of wine. Some how their hang out became a game of charades. At first it was a bit awkward for her simply because Louis had plans with his girlfriend and Niall had his mother in town so Harry and Londyn had walked into Liam's where not only his girlfriend was but Zayn's as well. Which made Londyn feel a bit awkward. Harry and her weren't that close after all. Luckily, that feeling quickly vanished once the wine came out and she found out that the girls were just as great as Liam and Zayn.

"Why? Because he can't draw or he's a sore loser?" Zayn asked snickering.

"Both."

Harry sat there glaring at them although it didn't feel very threatening if she said so herself.

"Maybe I want a new partner as well!"

"Well if that's the case I'll take her!" Sophia, Liam's girlfriend declared. Liam gasped and she continued, "Sorry honey, she draws better than you!"

"I feel betrayed!"

"It looks like a turtle!" Harry shouted.

"I'm not a bad drawer!"

"I mean, that looks like a shell!"

"This is too much for me." Londyn stated sitting beside Zayn and Kari.

Kari laughed, "How about we take a break? I'll order us some pizza."

"Good idea." Londyn stated and Zayn chuckled, "Welcome to our group."

Zayn got up and followed Kari in order to call for pizza and Sophia and Liam grabbed up the glasses stating it was time for a refill.

She looked over at Harry who hadn't moved and she couldn't help but smile.

"You're the mean one." He stated and she laughed before moving from her seat and sitting in his lap.

"I was joking! I don't want a new partner."

He scoffed as she wrapped her arms around him because he refused to give in.

"Have you had too much wine? Are you an emotional drinker?"

He rolled his eyes, "No, I'm not. I'm not a girl."

"Mhm..."

"Don't say anything!"

She laughed, "I didn't. Also, I dig this man bun you got going on."

"Are you being sarcastic right now?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No?"

"I sometimes can't tell."

"You? Really? You're worse than I am!"

"Pshhh!"

She locked eyes with him and the pair started laughing.

"Have we made up?" Liam asked as he carried two glasses.

"I guess I'll keep her." Harry stated as she moved from his lap, sitting beside him, letting her back rest against the wall.

"Where is Zayn?" He asked as Londyn thanked Liam for their drinks.

Sophia laughed and they all looked over at her, "So, Kari just texted me and said it was like an hour and half wait so they just decided to go pick some up."

"Either someone's really hungry or Zayn is being Harry tonight."

"Why am I always the butt of all the banter?!" Harry asked as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

Londyn snickered as she sipped on her wine which she was starting to feel...of course she wouldn't admit that. She was a light weight.

"You may not want to be friends with them." He warned.

Sophia laughed, "Why? We won't be mean to her. Although, questioning her on why she willingly hangs out with you has been up for debate."

Londyn's mouth fell open in disbelief, "Why?!"

Liam shrugged, "It's Harry. He doesn't have friends that are girls unless well, you know..."

Londyn made a face, "Ew. Well, that is definitely not happening. Ever."

"Thank you for making me sound repulsive."

"I'm just saying! Our relationship isn't like that."

"She's right, it's not." Harry stated looking over at the two seriously.

"Really?" Liam questioned like it was unbelievable.

"Yes! In fact she has a liking for Niall!"

"Harry!"

Sophia busted out laughing. She clearly was one of those who laughed the more alcohol she consumed.

"What?! Liam won't tell!"

"Awe, you two would be so cute." Sophia stated and Harry rolled his eyes. Before the conversation could continue, Zayn and Kari walked into the door carrying pizza boxes.

"Too hungry to wait." Zayn spoke before anything was asked.

"Did you drive?" Liam asked being the adult for them all.

"No. We took a taxi." He replied sitting the pizza boxes on the coffee table.

Londyn laid her head on Harry's shoulder as the others continued to talk. His fingers traced over her hand that sat between them and between that and his occasional laugh, she could have fallen asleep.

Harry himself yawned as he listened to Liam tell some story so dramatically that even he couldn't stop listening although he knew how it ended. He forced himself away from that in order to nudge the girl beside him. She raised up, her eyes meeting his and he grinned, "All this wine has made me tired. That's why I never drink it."

"Excuses."

"Is not! Clearly it does that to you too."

"We shouldn't be tired. We slept until one..."

Harry laughed, "No, you slept until one. I was up at twelve. I'm so proud of you."

She rolled her eyes, "A waste of a day."

"Why are you two sitting on the floor still?" Zayn asked and Harry shrugged, "Too lazy to move."

"Harry may fall asleep if we sit on the couch."

"Says someone who was laying on my shoulder..."

"I wasn't sleeping."

"Mhm. Ok."

She sighed before resting her chin on his shoulder and tugging at his arm, "Harry..."

"Mhm?"

"Let's go home." She mumbled. She could tell he was ready to go but needed an excuse. So she was doing them both a favor.

"You sure?"

She nodded before removing herself from the floor.

"I think we are going to head home." Harry stated as he stood up.

"Oh boo! At least leave her." Sophia stated and Harry shook his head, "Afraid not."

"Just leave those glasses there I'll get them later." Sophia said pointing to the table as Harry grabbed for Londyn's wine glass.

"And Harry, just stay friends with her ok?! We like her and we don't want you to screw it up!" Kari stated from her seat.

"Come on..." Harry ignored the girl and grabbed Londyn's hand as she laughed.

"Bye guys, it was fun. We will have to do it again."

They all said goodbye as Harry pulled her out of the door and through the apartment building.

"I think you had too much wine." Harry laughed as he carried the girl on his back now that they were on the sidewalk. They walked to meet the guys seeing as how Liam didn't live far from him and it was nice weather for once. Now he was uncertain if that was a good idea.

"Why do you say that?" She asked, her chin relaxing on his shoulder.

"Because you did." He said chuckling.

"You can just tell me in the morning if I embarrassed myself." She mumbled out and he spoke, "What? No, you didn't. I wouldn't have let you do that."

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"You know, besides the teasing I do, I truly think you are a good guy."

Harry chuckled, "Thank you, love. That honestly means a lot to me."

She kissed his cheek and once they reached the building he let her down gently.

Harry grabbed a hold of her hand simply a little afraid that she would fall.

Once in her apartment he walked her to her room and she laid down immediately.

"Harry?"

"Yes, Londyn?"

"Stay."

He simply nodded before kicking off his shoes and climbing into the bed. Her eyes immediately met his as she turned on her side.

"Get some sleep, Lon." He whispered brushing back her hair.

"You."

He chuckled as she spoke again, "Besides this slight tipsy moment I'm having now, I had fun tonight."

"Good. I did too."

Londyn closed her eyes, Harry's fingers still brushing at her hair caused her to fall asleep almost instantly.

When she woke up again, she wasn't sure what time it was thanks to Harry closing the curtains. She groaned as she glanced at the clock on her nightstand. Ten in the morning wasn't as bad as one in the afternoon. She forced herself to go shower and put on fresh clothes in order to feel a bit better. Once her hair was dried she went into the living room not expecting Harry to be there already in fresh clothes himself and his hair now fixed.

"Hey you." He spoke smoothly and she sat beside him with a sigh.

"How are you feeling?"

She shrugged before relaxing her head on his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"No more wine for you, ever."

"Thanks for that."

"Wait, isn't your show tonight?"

"Yes, and Sophia is going to come pick you up."

"Oh I am going?"

"Of course. So I can show you how girls swoon over me."

She chuckled as she sat up, "Oh I can't wait."

He smiled as he moved to grab an envelope off the coffee table.

"Here is your pass to get in. Just call me when you two get there."

"Yes sir."

He rolled his eyes, "I've actually got to go, but I'll see you around 6?"

She nodded and he flashed her a smile, "Brilliant, well I gave Sophia your number. She'll call you in a bit."

"You have everything planned out I see."

"Of course. I'm Harry Styles."

She laughed and he gave her a wink before actually leaving out of the front door. She honestly found herself a bit excited about seeing the show tonight. It was simply exciting being around them, was that so bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll with these updates! And believe me, updating weekly is an accomplishment for me lately! Ha. Thanks for the recommendations and comments! :)