Status: In transition...

Midnight

Why don't we go there?

Londyn woke up to a knocking on the door. She groaned as Harry woke up, his legs were tangled with hers and yet he didn't bother to move as whoever at the door kept banging away.

"Go away." He shouted getting annoyed.

"Harry wake up!" He heard Louis on the other end and Londyn couldn't help but laugh as Harry mumbled under his breath before he quickly got up, his hair everywhere and his pajama bottoms hanging low on his hips.

"Yes?!" He asked flinging the door open.

"Don't get angry! We leave in an hour so I figured you would want to know."

Harry groaned realizing he must have turned his alarm off.

"That's fine, I think we are going to stay here. We have nothing else to do this week so I figured why not?" Harry stated, the idea randomly popping into his head. Plus, maybe they could take a short trip to her hometown.

"Alright mate, well, I'll let our manager know, and I'll tell the front desk so they don't kick you out." He replied with a chuckle and Harry smiled, "Thanks."

Harry closed the door and as he walked back to the bed he noticed Londyn already sitting up.

"We are staying?"

"I figured why not. Do you have plans? If so we can leave."

"No, I don't."

"I was thinking maybe you would like to go to Georgia." He stated laying back on his pillow.

"What?" She asked a bit startled and he nodded as he brushed down his hair, "I mean I'm not ideal to take home to parents but we are here and it would be a shame not to use this trip to our advantage."

"My advantage."

"No, ours. I've played in Georgia but I've never spent time there so it will be fun for me as well."

"Are you sure?" She asked staring down at him.

"Yes, I am."

A smile hit her lips, "So when can we leave?"

Harry chuckled, "Well, tomorrow. I've got to buy plane tickets and we are paid for here until then."

She nodded laying back down with a sigh. She was still exhausted from the previous night but she was excited about their trip. She hadn't been home in forever and she was looking forward to it.

"You're awesome, Harry."

Harry laughed, "Questionable, but I'll take it."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to shower and hope to feel less hungover. How about some lunch?" She asked climbing from the bed.

"Sounds good." He replied not bothering to move as he watched her gather her things and head to the bathroom.

Once the pair was showered and ready they headed out into the bright California sun to find a place to eat.

"I forgot what it was like to get to wear a dress and have sun." She joked and Harry laughed, "It's not that bad."

"Compared to this? Yes, But if you think this is hot, wait until you get to Georgia."

"Oh great. Can't wait."

She chuckled as he pointed to a restaurant in view.

"Awesome."

"So I'm going to have to call my sister before we leave. She legit will kill me if I show up with you and didn't warn her." She stated as they walked in and were seated.

Harry laughed from his seat, "Why? Does she actually know who I am?"

Londyn rolled her eyes, "I'm sure she does since I didn't. so I feel like I have to warn her."

Harry smiled, "Ah well, do what you need to do. So, do you only have a sister?"

"Well; I have one sister and a brother."

"Ah and how old are they?"

"20, don't get any ideas, and 25 which is who will prevent you from getting ideas."

Harry immediately laughed as the waitress happened to be sitting there drinks down on the table.

"No worries, you're the only Jensen for me." He replied, flashing his white smile.

She rolled her eyes as the waitress asked for their order which Harry took forever to give of course.

The day in California passed rather quickly. It was easy for the two of them just to be around each other. He simply felt relaxed. For once, he forgot who the world thought he was and just got to be Harry. Which he appreciated more than she would ever know.

"Alright so our flight leaves at eight in the morning so if you want to call your sister and tell her I'm coming with you, you should add in we need a ride." He said from where he sat on the bed with his laptop.

Londyn laughed from her seat, "Great, how about I do that now?"

"Sounds good to me." Harry replied returning his eyes to the screen as Londyn dialed the familiar number. She honestly was so excited to see her family it took everything in her not to call everyone and tell them.

"Well hello dear sister." Her younger sister, Abigail joked as soon as she answered.

"Oh hello. So I have some news."

"You married Prince Harry?!"

"What? No."

"You finally got a job at vanity fair?!"

"At what? No listen..."

"Fine, what?"

"Well first off, do you know who a band named One Direction is?"

"Well of course. I'm not like you."

Harry snickered from his seat at the face Londyn was now making, "Well ok, good news, I'm going to be home tomorrow!"

"What?! Really?! For how long?!"

"I'm not sure really."

"Why haven't you told anyone! Does mom know?"

"No, and it was a last minute sort of thing. I was just going to surprise her."

"Can I at least tell Garrett?"

"Sure..."

"So what did that have to do with One Direction?" She questioned now that the excitement had died down some.

"Well, so you know Harry Styles?" She asked and Harry was now a fit in giggles. He could tell just how awkward this was for her and he almost wanted to hang up the phone for her. It wasn't like he hadn't dealt with fans before but he did appreciate the effort to protect him.

"Are you serious right now? Yes! I know who he is. Why?"

"Well I'm going to be there tomorrow with him..."

"What? Are you joking right now? Have you finally caught up with pop culture and wanted to show me your skills? I mean I am impressed..."

"Abby! I'm serious. I came to California with him for some awards show, and so he's going to be with me and we are going to need a ride from the airport in the morning can you do that without fangirling? And don't you dare bring Becky!"

"I know we are sisters and all but I don't believe a word you are saying."

Londyn groaned hitting her hand to her face. Harry didn't know what was being said on the other line but he was amused by it all.

"Well I will prove it in the morning. I just don't want you to go all crazy so that's why I'm giving you a heads up."

"So what award show was this?"

"I have no idea! It was last night. Did you not watch it?"

"My job is taking away my life!" Abby shouted and Londyn snickered.

"Send me a pic."

"Of what?!"

"Of proof you're serious!"

"Fine, I will. I'm hanging up now."

Once Londyn hung up she let out a sigh and Harry laughed, "What now?"

"She doesn't believe me. She wants me to send a picture." She stated as she fell beside him on the bed.

"Fine." He replied, grabbing her phone from her and turning on the camera. The pair then took several pictures causing her to laugh harder the crazier they got.

"Ok don't send her that one..." Harry said through his laughter. Londyn quickly sent a few pictures and laid her phone beside her.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Harry chuckled placing his hands beneath his head, "Ah well I've dealt with some crazy fans it will be fine."

"Of course."

He smiled as he turned his head to look at her, "We should probably get some sleep."

She nodded, "I'm excited though."

He laughed, "I know but just think the sooner you go to sleep the sooner you can wake up and be there."

"Wise words, Styles." She replied and he smiled right as her phone buzzed beside her.

"Yep. She's believes me now and she's flipping out."

Harry laughed, "Just make sure she picks us up, yeah?"

"I got this!"

"Doubtful."

"And if not Garrett will come get us."

"Garrett?" He quickly asked, his eyebrow raising from the name.

"My brother." She replied as if he should have known.

"Sorry I didn't know his name! You know, we've never really talked about stuff like that before..."

Londyn chuckled, "Do you want to?"

"Kind of...I feel like I should know all of this by now and now we are going to meet them and I have no clue!"

Londyn laughed as she turned on her side to face him, "What do you want to know?"

"Their names would be a good beginning I believe."

Londyn rolled her eyes as she started filling him in on facts about her family. Of course before either of them knew it they had drifted off to sleep and woke up to the alarm on Harry's phone a few hours later. Well, Londyn did anyways. To her surprise the boy was already up.

"Harry?" She called out simply because she couldn't hear or see him. His head almost immediately popped out from the bathroom, "Yes?"

"Why the hell are you up?"

Harry laughed, "Couldn't sleep. Plus, I figured I should at least be presentable for your parents."

She chuckled as he went back into the bathroom. She forced herself up so she could get ready herself. By the time she had gathered her things Harry came out fully dressed and looking well put together.

"Looking good, Styles." She teased walking past him and into the bathroom. She quickly showered and got dressed in a pair of shorts for once. She tried to rush in order to put makeup on, although she was sure she didn't take longer than Harry took.

"I mean, I'm not saying this just because I know we are awesome, but I would think we are a very good looking couple if I do say so myself." Harry stated as they looked at their reflection in the elevator they were waiting to open.

She laughed, "Well duh."

He flashed her a smile as the doors opened and he pulled their suitcases on.

"Are you excited?"

"Of course. The question is, are you?"

He chuckled, "Nervous really."

It wasn't that Harry was scared he wouldn't like her family, he was worried about them liking him. He always worried about that especially when meeting people he actually cared to meet. He wanted to leave an impression. A good one at that.

"Why?!"

"I don't know what to expect from you southern people!"

"Oh whatever. It's going to be fun."

"I'm sure so." He replied bumping her as they exited the hotel.

"Do we have a car?"

"Yes, I called a car service for a ride to the airport."

"Didn't you just think of everything?!" She replied sarcastically and he rolled his eyes, "Someone has to be responsible in this relationship."

"Ha!"

The pair climbed into the backseat of the SUV before helping the driver put their things in the back.

"You know, you really shouldn't be nervous." She spoke, noticing Harry's fingers tapping his knee anxiously as they headed to the airport.

His green eyes met hers as she continued, "Just saying, you are a pretty likable guy. It's basically impossible not to like you."

She grinned at him before turning her attention back to the window. Harry slid his hand into hers and gave it a squeeze. How he had survived so long without her he wasn't sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is bit of a filler but next chapter will make up for it, I promise! Also since I'm a few days behind on updating, I'll more than likely update again on Sunday. :)

Thanks for commenting, subscribing, recommending! :)