Status: In transition...

Midnight

Don't forget where you belong.

"Is she here yet?" Harry asked as he grabbed the pairs suitcases from the baggage claim.

"I'm calling her, Harry. She hasn't answered yet, otherwise I would have an answer."

He shot her a look right as her sister answered, "Becky and I are out front."

"Abigail!" She hissed into the phone.

"She's going to be fine!"

Londyn hung up without a response and Harry was waiting by her impatiently.

"She's out front."

"Fabulous." He replied flashing her a smile before telling her to lead the way. Once they stepped outside he immediately groaned, "Bloody hell, how does anyone breathe here?! It's hot and like..."

"Humid. Welcome to the south."

"And you complain about England?!"

"Shut up. There she is." She spoke pointing to a blue car not too far from them.

"Lovely." He replied walking over like he knew them. She chuckled as she followed behind him and her sister got out of the car. At least Becky was driving. Abby immediately hugged her and Londyn spoke, "Did you tell Gar?"

"Of course. He's at mom's already." Her sister replied before making eye contact with Harry who flashed her a smile, "Hello, I'm Harry." He spoke immediately as he held out his hand.

"Um, I'm Abigail. You can call me Abby though." She nervously got out as she opened the car door after shaking his hand.

Londyn snickered at her nervous sister and Harry pulled her into the backseat.

"Be nice." He whispered and Londyn shot him a look causing him to chuckle and through his arm around her shoulders.

"So everyone seems to be rude in this car, I'm Harry and you are?" He asked the blonde driving.

"Becky. Abby's friend."

"Nice to meet you."

"You're way too happy." Londyn mumbled and his smile got even bigger.

"Are you two dating?" Becky asked and Londyn groaned into Harry's shirt.

"No, we are just friends." Harry replied coolly. He always did that. He never seemed frazzled regardless of what was asked and that drove her insane for some reason. Probably because she couldn't be the same way.

"Oh ok."

The drive to her parents house was filled with tons of questions and by the time she arrived she questioned if Harry was even human because he wasn't annoyed in the least bit.

She shot him a look as they met at the back of the car to get their suitcases.

"What?"

"I'll never understand how you do it."

"I've just learned how to. You need more patience, love."

She shoved him lightly and went to go grab her bag and he pulled her hand away.

"I'll get it. Go see your family."

She gave him a grin before kissing his cheek and heading to the door. Right as she walked in Garrett tackled her, "Londyn!"

"Ok, it hasn't been that long." She replied hugging the boy back.

"Feels like it. Are you staying here? You can stay with me and Helen if you want." He whispered and Londyn laughed, "Well, um, I have someone with me."

"Oh that's fine, you and her can share a bed surely."

"Well..." She began only to have her mother cut them off by basically running over and hugging her.

"This is the best surprise ever!"

"Hey mom, I can't breathe." She replied as her dad tried to pry her mother off.

"Hey hunny." Her dad spoke with a chuckle and she hugged him quickly.

"Why is there a boy here?" Garrett asked with a raised eyebrow as Harry walked in carrying their bags.

"Oh, that's Harry. He actually is the reason I'm here." She spoke and Garrett eyed him from where he stood.

"He's a singer! He's in like the most popular band in the world." Abby whispered to her brother.

"Hi, I'm Maggie, these crazy kids' mom, nice to meet you." Londyn watched her mother as she shook the guys hand who had already turned his charm on and he didn't even know.

"Nice to meet you as well. You're house is lovely." He spoke flashing her his one of a kind smile and Londyn rolled her eyes as her mom seemed to be sucked right in.

"He's one of those people." She stated to Garrett as she crossed her arms and continued to watch Harry chat up her mother.

Garrett chuckled, "I see."

"He's not satisfied until he's certain he's won everyone over."

"Londyn, show Harry where he can put these suitcases!"

"Oh they are staying with me! I have more room." Garrett spoke up as he searched for his keys, "Here, I'll help you put them in my car."

Harry nodded and Garrett opened the front door allowing him to go first. Harry then followed him to the black truck parked next to Abby's car.

"Here we will just put them back here. They will be fine. Plus I only live like ten minutes from here."

Harry nodded as he helped Garrett place them in the bed of his truck.

"I mean there's not any hair products in here that could explode or anything right?"

Harry scoffed, "I appreciate that you think my hair is that great that I use them, but no."

Garrett couldn't help but laugh and once he was done he leaned against the truck.

"What are you doing with my sister?" He asked and Harry in his calm manner crossed his arms, "I'm really not sure what you mean by that."

"Like, why are you here with her?"

"Look, we are neighbors, I'm in a band, she came with us to an award show, and here we are. Is there anything else you would like to know?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Nope. Just friends."

Garrett gave him a look as if he didn't believe the boy before him.

"Seriously, we are. Ask her." Harry replied patting his shoulder before heading for the house.

"So that Harry boy is cute." Londyn's mother said as she helped her set up for dinner.

"I am aware and so are millions of other girls."

His mom chuckled, "Right, but they aren't here so..."

Londyn rolled her eyes, "Please don't start. We are just friends. Really."

"Ok, ok."

As Londyn walked out of the kitchen she stumbled upon Harry talking with her dad.

"Hey, y'all ready to eat?" She asked and Harry immediately smirked as everyone headed to the dining table.

"What?" She asked and he chuckled, "You're so southern around them, it's amusing."

"How so?!"

"You just said y'all and your accent has gotten worse."

"Shut up."

"It's cute." He spoke with a grin, giving her side a squeeze before taking a seat next to Abby.

Londyn rolled her eyes and sat beside him. It didn't surprise her in the least bit that her family was getting along with Harry. He was charming and knew how to talk to people. Why he was ever worried she would never know.

"You said bless her heart earlier! What does that even mean?" Harry asked from the backseat of Garrett's car as they headed to his place. He was even chattier now that the amount of people he was around had dwindled down to two.

Garrett was now in a fit of laughter and Londyn obviously wasn't the slight amused.

"Her southern belle side comes out when she's here. You can take the girl from the south but you can't take the south from the girl."

Londyn groaned as she laid her head against the headrest. Harry snickered from his seat before placing his hand in her shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

"Don't be snappy, love."

Londyn shot Garrett a look because he now seemed too amused.

"I like him."

Londyn groaned immediately, "Of course you do."

"I like you too mate. It's like you two grew up in a different house though."

"Can we drop him off at a hotel?"

"Now we both know you would be sad if that happened."

"Oh yes. The saddest." She replied and Garrett laughed as they pulled up in his driveway.

"Are you married?" Harry asked as they got out.

"No, but my girlfriend lives with me."

"Oh, how long have you two been together?"

"4 years."

"4 years and it hasn't crossed your mind to ask her to marry you?"

"Hey watch it, we're getting there." Garrett replied and Harry shook his head as he grabbed the suitcases.

"Londyn!" Helen, Garrett's girlfriend shouted as soon as they entered the house. Londyn laughed and hugged the blonde girl.

"Hasn't been the same without you." Helen added as they pulled apart.

"I know, I've missed y'all too."

Helen's eyes landed on the boy walking in and Garrett closed the door behind him.

"So is anyone going to tell me why a member of one direction is standing in my living room?" She asked calmly as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Hi, I'm Harry." The boy replied with a small wave.

"He's my friend and he came with me here. Hope that isn't a problem."

"No, I just was wondering why everyone was acting like he is from the Taco Bell down the road."

Harry laughed, "I mean I'm sure I can can make a mean burrito if need be..."

Garrett tried to contain his laughter as he spoke, "Harry, Londyn will show you where you can put those bags."

Harry followed Londyn up the stairs to an unoccupied bedroom. As he walked in, he sat the suitcases against the wall.

"And where are you staying?"

"Here I assume."

"Good. It was going to be quite sad without you, love." He joked as he fell back onto the bed. He was exhausted from the day's events.

"I'm sure so."

Harry smiled, patting the spot beside him which she reluctantly walked over and laid in once she kicked off her sandals.

"Have you had a good day?" He asked turning his head to look at her.

"Yeah, I have. Hope it hasn't been too bad for you."

He scoffed, "Not at all. I enjoy your family."

She grinned and he wrapped his hand around hers.

"Well to no surprise they like you."

"Good." He whispered out and the pair laid in a comfortable silence for a few seconds before Harry decided to speak, "Can't we just stay here?"

"I assume we could if you weren't a big rockstar and I didn't want to be a writer."

"Mhm, feel like things would be more simple if we did, don't you?"

"Of course, well good thing is, simple and normal aren't our sort of thing."

"Ah yes, I remember that now."

She chuckled before laying her head against his shoulder.

"Louis texted me earlier to check on you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, apparently he thinks I can't even manage to keep a human alive."

She laughed against the sleeve of his shirt, "Ah well, lucky for you I have a little more faith in you."

"You always do, Lon. You always do." He whispered out, his eyes shifting to the ceiling above him as she cuddled into his side.

He had yet to decide if that was a bad thing or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
As promised, another update! :)

Thanks for commenting;
Abnora01
The_truth_hurts
:)