Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Cuffs.

She sat in the large room, her hands bound together and her mouth taped shut;leaving her to her own thoughts. Her blue eyes were given the freedom to look around, three cameras were set in the room. Two by the door and one on the table watching her. A large one way window sat behind her, she could hear them on the other side.

Deciding.

Wondering what she truly was, why she didn't die when shot thirty billion times. Obviously over exaggerating. She was possibly shot with one hundred rounds of pure metal bullets.

They asked stupid questions, why didn't she have a pulse? Why did she heal so fast? She hasn't felt her heart beat in over five hundred years. Not even when she met him and fell in love, not even when he asked for her hand in marriage. Not once did her beat, not even when she was draining the life from another's.

The muttering stopped and the door opened, a large black man walked into the room as if he owned the place.

Dick.

She watched as he took a seat across from her, noticing the eye patch.

"I'm not here for introductions, I'm here to offer you a chance." He slowly placed his hands on the table and folded them together. "A chance to be apart of a team, your...skills can be of use."

Skills my ass, Its a curse. Not skills, asshole.

He leaned back in his chair and stared her down. "You see I would take that duct tape off your mouth, but to my knowledge you're dangerous without it." She leaned back as well and smirked under the tape.

Her mouth wasn't the only thing that was dangerous.

Slowly she held up her hands and raised her brows, she wiggled her wrists in the cuffs and then tilted her head to the side. With the smooth quick motion, the cuffs clattered onto the table as she removed the tape from her mouth.

"You have no fucking idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?