Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Stay.

It had been about three days since she saw Steve or heard from him, he was out probably saving the world as captain america or having some fun time with sheild. Ivy had been doing her normal routine, she got up, got ready and made her way to the hospital. There she compelled tons of people to do her bidding, she would steal blood packs and make her way home.

In and out like she always did.

But this time was different, this time she watched Steve, a red head and some random guy get shoved into a truck with guns pointed at them. Her eyes narrowed as she watched them drive away, she debated for a few seconds if she should follow; but shook her head. It wasn't her fight.

Turning the corner down the nearest ally, she took it as a shortcut. There were a few people hanging around smoking and drinking, others were doing deals and some were just having a good laugh. Her eyes were set at the end of the ally, not bothering with the cat calls and whistles coming her way. How ever if she really wanted to she could them all, in a few seconds.

Just as she reached the end of the ally a hard grip was forced onto her arm, she tried to pull away but was dragged towards her apartment. Once there she was shoved into the house, her box falling to the floor but thankfully everything stayed intact.

"Piece of shit." She turned and stared at them, the eyes of the person who dragged her into the apartment. But it wasn't only the eyes, but it was the end of a gun she was staring down. Narrowing her eyes she tilted her head to look at the person behind the gun.

Her jaw dropped.

"Chto ty smotrish' na zhenshchinu?" He spoke, causing her mouth to widen more. It was if she was staring at ghost, so with out thinking she reached out and poked his face.

His eyes narrowed into a glare but she didn't flinch, she just stood there allowing her hand to touch him. To make sure he was real, to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. Her eyes went to his arm, metal.

"You.." She whispered as her fingers traced the metal, she saw the hole from where Steve must have got him in what ever fight happened. "What..." She let her hand trace down to his fingers. "No way..." Her eyes met his as he took a step back, he looked petrified.

"Vy skroyet menya v techeniye dnya , to ya ub'yu tebya." He spoke causing her to take a step back, his voice was different. Deeper and menacing, her eyes narrowed and her arm swung. A loud smack echoed through her small apartment and a hand print marked his face.

She pointed as he stood in shock, obviously he has never been hit by a woman. "U vas yest' neskol'ko nervnykh Baki , vy znayete, luchshe, chem so mnoy govorit' v takom pomest'ye. Mudak." His eyes widened in shock as she spoke to him. Them crossed her arms.

He lowered the gun.

She lowered her arms.

"Who is Bucky?"

She sighed as she had realized that he had no memory, he didn't know who she was nor himself. So he was acting on survival and impulse. Turning her back to him she rolled her eyes, then looked at him.

"You are. You are Bucky. Bucky Barnes, best friend of captain america." She leaned against the wall as his eyes stared at the floor, obviously confused and torn. His eyes soon met hers and his gun was raised once more, hatred filled his eyes. "Go ahead, shot me. Won't do you much good." Leaning over she picked up her box and made her way to the storage.

Bucky followed, gun still on her as she emptied the contents into the cool storage. His eyes watched but he never lowered the gun. "Pochemu vy derzhite tekh , chto pol'zy oni?" His voice deep, causing shivers to run down her spine. She looked over to him once more, taking him in.

He was honestly sexier then 60 years ago, she would love to feel that metal arm with his regular skin touch her own, she nibbled her lips and narrowed her eyes. His eye twitched as he took a step back, gun raised.

She stood and slowly walked over to him, he stood aiming the gun towards her head.

"Vy khotite znat'?" She spoke. Her voice smooth slightly seductive, he nodded but took another step back. She could see how uncomfortable he was, how awkward it was for him.

"Put the gun down and take a step closer to me." She spoke looking him in the eye. He did it. Even though he struggled not to, she stood inches from him. Taking in his sent, gun powder and some sort of cologne.

"Kak? Chto vy zhenshchiny? Chto eto magiya?" His voice shook slightly, out of fear maybe.

She looked down, breaking the connection. He was able to take a step back and grab his gun, causing her to look at him once more.

"You can stay the night, maybe you will remember. Maybe not." With that said, she walked past him towards her room where she would stay until the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am redoing it a little bit.

"Chto ty smotrish' na zhenshchinu?" - what are you staring at woman?

"Vy skroyet menya v techeniye dnya , to ya ub'yu tebya." - you will hide me for a day, then I will kill you.

"U vas yest' neskol'ko nervnykh Baki , vy znayete, luchshe, chem so mnoy govorit' v takom pomest'ye. Mudak." -You have some nerve Bucky, you know better then to speak to me in such a manor. Asshole.

"Pochemu vy derzhite tekh , chto pol'zy oni?"- why do you keep those, of what use are they?

"Vy khotite znat'?" - Do you want to know?

"Kak? Chto vy zhenshchiny? Chto eto magiya?" -How? What are you woman? What is this magic?