Status: Thoughts? Pause. But not for long promise.

Hanging Tree.

Back.

They sat in her apartment,well her and Sam sat in her apartment while Steve paced back and forth. She sighed loudly still not catching Steves attention, so she placed her elbows on her table and rested her chin in the palms of her hand.

"He saved my life." Steve spoke while still pacing.

"Yeah, after he beat you half to death." Sam responded causing Ivy to look between the two men.

They both looked at her and Steve frowned, Sam just rolled his eyes. "Bucky-" she raised her hand stopping him from talking. Her eyes met his and he frowned again while she shook her head.

"That is not Bucky." She spoke causing Sam to point at her and agree.

"It is him, Ivy. He saved my life." He leaned his hands against the table and stared at her. But she shook her head.

"Steve he saved your life, Because you probably saved his. That's not James Buchanan Barnes." She folded her arms and he looked down to his hands, ivy was right. Steve must have helped him and in return the winter soldier helped Steve.

"No, I may have helped him but I saw it. I saw James in his eyes, we need to find him and bring him back. You can use your, what ever it is you do to make him remember." He waved his hands around slightly and Sam looked in her direction.

"That's not how it works Steve." She sat up straight. "I could drive him mad by doing that, he needs to remember on his own." She looked at Sam who was listening and then back to Steve. "I can't help you." Standing she walked around the counter.

She hated that her friend looked so down, he was in so much emotional pain and she couldn't take it away unless he allowed her to. "Steve. He took me captive and forced me to let him stay the night after you had beat him up." His eyes landed on her and he sighed.

"We can bring him back, I know we can."