Status: i'll update it, i swear

Hold Me Hostage

Watching And Waiting

“Aw, come on Kellin, don’t be such a pussy,” One of the boys said and started unfolding the tent.
“I’m a pussy because I don’t want to sleep in the fucking woods at night in the middle of nowhere?” Kellin shot back, making me chuckle.
“No, you’re a pussy because you’re afraid to sleep in the woods at night in the middle of nowhere,” Kellin crossed his arms and sat down in the back of the jeep.
Another boy did the same, singing his arm over Kellin's shoulders, and pulling him into his side. “Hey loverboy!” the annoying one called. “Why don’t you and Kellin go find some firewood?” The boy beside Kellin groaned and hopped out of the jeep, holding his hand out to Kellin who sighed and followed him.
I walked along the trees as the walked below, the boy swinging their hands between them. Kellin shivered, making the other boy laugh. “Kell, it’s like 65 out here, how are you cold?” he asked. “I get cold easily,” he said back and frowned.
“Want my hat?” Kellin shook his head and looked away, still frowning slightly.
The two of them walked for a while, oblivious to the fact that I was following. I didn’t know why I was, he was just intriguing. I was supposed to be looking for our next hunt, but I got distracted with him.
Maybe I’d spare him.
Kellin sat down on a fallen tree, pulling his legs up beneath him. “How do you think we have to wait out here before Max’ll go get it himself?” he asked playfully.
The other laughed, shaking his head. “You’re so lazy. Any of these could be firewood.” Kellin's eyes rolled. “We don’t even have an ax,” the other boy frowned and shrugged.
“He can do it himself then,” he said and moved closer to Kellin. “So…what ever shall we do to pass the time?” he hinted and smirked at Kellin.
He shrugged lightly, his innocence making me smile. “Seriously? I wanted you to kiss me,” Kellin blushed and looked down at his hands. “You could have just said that,”
The boy tilted Kellin's chin up and kissed him, kind of sloppily; amateur. Kellin didn’t seem very into it, although who could blame him; it looked like he was trying to lick the back of his throat. I cringed and shifted my weight, the branch cracking. Shit.
I leapt over to a different branch, just as that one snapped. “What was that?” Kellin asked and looked over at the trees I was in. “Come on Kellin, you had to stop to be afraid of a squirrel?” his boyfriend asked.
“Fuck off,” Kellin pushed off the tree, walking away from the bad kisser.
“Kell, come back here, I was kidding,” He caught Kellin's arm, pulling him back towards him.
Kellin frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, the other wrapping his around him. He kissed his neck, Kellin leaning the other way a bit. “Jared, st-stop, not right now,” he said and wriggled out of his grasp.
Jared sighed and reached for his hand. “You’re not mad at me, are you?” he asked, smiling when Kellin shook his head. “Come on,” Kellin let him pull him back to where the others were, all of the tents set up.
“Where’s the wood?” Max asked, frowning. “Probably in Jay’s pants. You know all they did was make out,”
Kellin blushed and walked back towards the car, sitting down again. He opened the pizza box that was sitting there and nibbled on one of the breadsticks.
“That’s supposed to be for dinner,” Max said. “So? What were you going to do? Heat it up over the fire?” Kellin shot back and bit a piece of his bread.
“Fuck off Kellin,” He shrugged and continued to nibble on it. “You’re sleeping with me, right?” Jared asked, talking to Kellin again. “Yeah, why?” Jared smiled and leant close to Kellin.
I frowned, unable to hear whatever he said.
“No thanks,” Kellin said back, frowning at him. “Come on Kellin, how long are you gonna make me wait?” he whined, earning a glare.
“However long I want. It’s not your decision,” he snapped and crossed his legs as Jared tried to rest his hands there. “You’re such a prude,” he said, pissing Kellin off even more.
“Well maybe if you weren’t such an asshole you’d be getting more than your hand tonight,” Kellin quipped and walked off. “Where are you going Quinn?” one of the boys called.
“For a walk, don’t follow me,” He stomped off into the woods, looking really cute.
“He’s such a drama queen,” Max said and shook his head. I flicked a branch at him, frowning when it missed his head. “What the hell?” he looked up, mumbling ‘whatever’ when he didn’t see me.
I walked off in search of Kellin, entertained by his feisty demeanor. He wasn’t hard to find, strolling lazily while looking around.
He hadn’t made it very far before he stopped, smiling at the little stream a few feet away.
I watched him kneel down and run the tips of his fingers through it, a peaceful smile on his pretty lips.
He looked so calm and elegant, just admiring the scenery.
I heard a branch snap, and Kellin must have heard it too, because he looked up.
He straightened up and looked towards the sound, his expression morphing into a frown again. “Who’s there?” he asked hesitantly.
Another branch snapped, and then Max and another boy jumped out of the bushes. Kellin yelped and fell back, landing in the grass.
“Oh my god, Kellin, you’re face,” Max said, doubling over laughing. The other laughed too, both of them leaning on each other as Kellin stood up and brushed himself off.
“That wasn’t funny,” he said, glaring at the two of them. “Yes it was—you looked, s-so funny,” Kellin pressed his lips and tramped off, actually looking upset.
I frowned and followed him again back to Jared and the other one. “Hey, what happened?” Jared asked, looking up at him. “You’re friends are assholes,” I nodded my agreement and watched Kellin sit down.
“Yeah, well they’d better get back; it’s getting dark.” Shit. I have to get back. I left them, quickly heading through the trees to my home….
“So?” Mike asked, waiting for the details. “They’ll be perfect,” I said, thinking of how horrible they all were.
“Fantastic, I’m starving,” Everyone nodded their agreement. “I want the black-haired one. Don’t touch him,” No one argued with me; I knew they wouldn’t.
“Whatever you say, I just want it to get dark already,” Tony whined and fell back on the couch. I chuckled and nodded, looking over at the window…soon….
♠ ♠ ♠
I started another thing, and i already have chapters written, so 1 rec = the next chapter

btw this one's different than Victim, for anyone who's reading that
if not, ignore this^

title- "Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)" All Time Low