Status: i'll update it, i swear

Hold Me Hostage

As You Fall Fast Asleep

I lay Kellin down on my bed and pulled his shoes off, tossing them away. He just lay limp and unconscious as I peeled his jeans off, then his shirt. I frowned, noticing the large, purple bruises on his ribs and arms.
He hadn’t mentioned any abuse, although why would he? I’d ask him in the morning.
I shook my head and pulled the blankets up over him, tucking them in before adjusting him on the pillow.
He looked so peaceful as he slept, and a lot younger than before.
I sat down on the couch, relaxing a bit and enjoying the high that always came after feeding; similar to how the endorphins felt after sex.
I let Kellin sleep, figuring he would need it to cope after tonight. He’d probably be upset that his friends were dead and he’d been basically kidnapped by a vampire.

He slept soundly throughout the night, mumbling things every so often. I drifted in and out of consciousness, fighting the urge to fall asleep.
I wanted to be awake when he woke up.
Kellin whined in his sleep, rolling around under the covers. I watched him, curious as to what he was dreaming about. He kept at for a while, talking to himself as he dreamt.

Kellin groaned quietly and stretched, slowly opening his eyes. “Are you waking up?” I asked wondering if he was going to just go back to sleep.
He seemed startled by my voice, sitting up quickly. “Relax, you’re safe,” I said. He looked around, blushing as he realized he was mostly naked. He frowned at the bruises, and then pulled the blankets up to cover himself.
“Where did you get them?” I asked, earning a little frown. “I fell,” I rolled my eyes, seeing right through the lie. “You don’t get bruises like that from falling,” I said and moved closer to him. He let me move the sheets slightly, watching as I looked him over.
I made a fist and then held it in front of one of the bruises, hating how similar the shapes were. “Who?” I asked and lowered my hand.
“My dad,” he mumbled, looking down at his knees. “I’m sorry,” Kellin shrugged and then looked up at me. “Where are we? And how am I alive? I thought—“Calm down; one question at a time. We’re at my house, well, this is my room, but whatever. And I told you I wasn’t going to hurt you,” Kellin frowned and touched his neck, wincing as his fingers brushed the tender marks.
“Sorry,” I mumbled. “What are we doing here?” he asked. “I live here…” Kellin sighed and shook his head. “Why did you bring me here?” he asked.
“To keep you,” He looked startled by that. “What do you mean? You can’t keep me,” Kellin said.
“Do you really want to go back to that?” I asked and poked the bruise on his ribs, making him flinch.
“Besides, I can’t let you go back and not anyone else. It’s kind of impossible,”
Kellin grimaced and looked back down at his hands. “What if I don’t want to stay here?” he asked. “Too bad,” He glared up at me. “You can’t just hold me prisoner here,”
I shrugged and stood up. “I wasn’t planning to, but you jumped to conclusions. All I want is for you to stay here and let me feed from you. Other than that you can do whatever you want. You can have whatever you want,”
He just sat there, probably thinking it over. “Will I pass out every time?” I shook my head. “I think you were just overwhelmed,”
Kellin sighed and lay back against the bed. “What am I supposed to do here?” he asked, sounding kind of sad. “You can do whatever you want to—How old are you?” Kellin glanced at me, a little frown on his lips.
“Seventeen,” he said and then sat up quickly. “Wait, I don’t even know your name,” I laughed a little, surprised that I had forgotten to tell him my name.
“Sorry, I’m Vic.” He nodded a little and then lay back down. “Anyways, you don’t have to go to school if you don’t want to, and you really can do anything. I have money,”
Kellin stared up at the ceiling, not talking for a while. “Are you alright?” I asked and got onto the bed with him. He nodded and looked at me.
“How come I didn’t turn into a vampire?” he asked, making me laugh. “Because I didn’t turn you,” He made a face, confused. “A human has to die after being bitten to become a vampire. So, I would’ve had to have released my venom in you, and then killed you,”
Kellin cringed. “’Release my venom’ is a really gross phrase,” I laughed, shaking my head at him.
“If you don’t drink blood, will you die?” Kellin asked, looking at me with those bright eyes of his. “Um, not necessarily. We would die if we didn’t feed, but we don’t necessarily have to feed off of blood,”
Kellin made a confused face at me again. “What else is there?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowed.
“Um, essentially, vampires are sex demons, so we can feed off orgasms,” I said slowly, suppressing a grin as his cheeks turned pink.
“Oh……is that, like, what you want me for?” he asked, looking away from me. “No…I know you don’t want that,” Kellin chewed his bottom lip nervously, avoiding my eyes. “I won’t take advantage of you,” I promised, “Your virginity is yours to give away,” He blushed again.
“How—nevermind,” I smiled and brushed his hair out of his face. “I heard you tell off your boyfriend,” I said, trying not to laugh. Kellin smiled a little and shook his head.
“I didn’t mean to snap at him like that, but that’s all he ever wanted. I mean—I didn’t even want to go out in the first place, and then the past month, all he would talk about was sex,” I frowned, looking at him funny.
“If you didn’t want to date him, then why did you?” I asked, confused. “My step-mom is friends with his mom, so they set us up, and I wanted to please my dad,” he said softly and rested his head on the bed.
We were both quiet for a minute, thinking to ourselves. “Vic?” he asked, catching my attention. “How long were you watching me?” I gave him a sheepish smile.
“Um, most of the day…why?” He shrugged lightly. “Did you watch us kiss?” He didn’t sound mad, just curious. “Yes, and he didn’t look very pleasing. I thought he might try to swallow you,”
Kellin made a face, wrinkling his nose cutely. “He wasn’t a very good kisser…” he said, proving me right. “Because he used too much tongue, or because he tried to lick your throat?”
Kellin ‘ew-ed’ at me, his nose still crinkled up.
“I saw you push him away too,” I said and moved overtop of him. He stared up at me, his innocent eyes wide.
“Would you push me away?” I asked in a sultry tone. Kellin swallowed, his eyes flicking down to my lips briefly. “Um,” I smirked and moved closer to him, hovering my mouth over his. I could feel his breath on my lips as he waited.
I didn’t move, letting Kellin take the initiative to kiss me.
He tipped his chin up the slightest bit, his lips touching mine finally. I smiled a little against his mouth and moved my lips, pushing his apart slightly.
Kellin kissed back, his hand tangling into my hair. I licked his lower lip lightly, Kellin moaning as I slid it into his mouth. I shuddered at the sound and pressed my body against him, loving the way he clung to me.
My hand slid to his hip, massaging it gently as I licked his tongue. He shivered under me and then bit my lower lip, sucking on it gingerly.
I smirked and nipped his lip, Kellin playfully flicking his tongue into my mouth.
He broke away then, gasping for air, and staring up at me. “Better?” I asked, surprised by how breathless I was.
Kellin nodded, his cheeks tinged pink and his pupils wide. I smirked, pleased with myself, and kissed his lips again.
He kissed back, both of us just lightly pecking each others lips. I pulled back, smiling at him.
“You’re a good kisser; it was just him,” Kellin blushed and bit his lip. “You are too,” I smirked and got off of him then. “Do you always kiss strangers?”
I laughed and shook my head. “Only the one’s I like,” Kellin sat up too and then frowned down at him. “Where are my clothes?” he asked. I pointed to the floor, where his clothes were sitting in a pile.
“You can borrow mine. Also, there’s a bathroom there if you want to shower,” He nodded and slid out of the bed, blushing as I watched him walk to the bathroom.
He closed the door behind himself, leaving me to myself.
I fell back against the bed, closing my eyes for a minute….
♠ ♠ ♠
i need to chill

title- "Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides" Pierce the Veil