Status: i'll update it, i swear

Hold Me Hostage

You're Eyes Look Hungry Again

“Vic?” I felt something poke my side, waking me. “Mm?” I mumbled, looking up at Kellin.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep,” I said. “It’s okay,” He had my clothes on, looking really cute in them.
He was wearing a light blue t-shirt that brought out his eyes, and a pair of ripped up jeans, showing off his pale skin. I felt my eyes lingering on his lean legs, Kellin's voice startling me. “Um…you said I could—“Mhm, I don’t mind,”
He smiled a little and relaxed, watching me. “You look nice,” I said and got up.
“Why are you staring at me?” I asked, glancing at Kellin as I ran a brush through my hair. “Um…I don’t know,” He looked down at his hands, blushing again.
I smirked and walked back over to him, sitting closely to him. “Can I ask something?” Kellin asked, making me smile and nod.
“If you can live without killing people, then why do you?”
I frowned, thinking about it. “Well, blood is a bit easier to attain, and I don’t think the world would mind losing the people we usually feed from,”
Kellin made a face, confused again. “What do you mean?” he asked. “Well, usually we kill people that deserve it. Like, rapists, murderers; those kinds of people. And it’s easier to get blood, although I suppose it wouldn’t be that hard to feed the other way…” I mused, talking more to myself again.
“How?” I smirked and leant close to him. “Vampires have a certain quality that attracts humans,” I said, making Kellin frown.
“They’re called pheromones, and vampires have them to make it easier to get humans into bed,” Kellin blushed a little.
“So why don’t you just use that?” he asked. “Well, they’re kind of tricky. The human has to already be attracted to us for them to work, like—hm…if I asked you to have sex with me, right now, you would say no,”
He nodded simply. “But, if I do this,” I said seductively and leant close to him. My lips brushed his and then along his jaw and down his throat.
Kellin shivered, his hands resting on my chest. I slid my hands down his sides, earning another shudder as I pulled him against me and lightly nipped his neck.
“You’re more inclined to sleep with me now, aren’t you?” I whispered, my lips brushing his ear. Kellin pulled away from me, his cheeks pink. “How—how did you do that?” he squeaked.
I grinned back at him. “With pheromones. You’re already attracted to me, so they work on you,”
He nodded a little and wrapped his arms around himself, still looking a little flustered.
“It doesn’t always work though. Sometimes people will still refuse, and even if they don’t, one orgasm isn’t usually enough,” Kellin frowned, actually looking disappointed by that. “But-if I’m attracted to you, how do I know that that isn’t just the pheromones?” he asked.
“You don’t. That’s the tricky part. If I asked you to kiss me, you might, but if I use pheromones you would,” Kellin just shook his head.
“But you don’t know that. It could be completely my choice to kiss you,” I nodded. “Exactly; pheromones only enhance what you already feel, so we don’t necessarily know if they’ll work,” Kellin frowned.
“See how difficult that is?” He nodded, staring down at his hands. “It also helps if we’re attracted to the person we’re trying to seduce,” I said.
“What do you mean?” he asked, meeting my eyes again. “Well, if we’re attracted to the person, then the pheromones come off stronger, and the person is even more likely to want us,” I explained. “Like, with you, I’m attracted to you, so when I asked you to sleep with me, you felt so inclined to do so,” He blushed again, his eyes widening.
“You want to sleep with me?” he asked. I smirked, chuckling lightly. “Kellin, lets just say that if you were willing, you wouldn’t be a virgin anymore,”
His cheeks turned bright scarlet as I spoke. “Relax,” I leant over and kissed his cheek before standing up.
“If you want I can introduce you to the rest of the coven,” His eyes narrowed in confusion.
“You’re in a coven?” he asked, making me smirk. “I’m the leader,” Kellin made a surprised little face at me, but stood up and took my hand.
I led him downstairs, knowing the others would probably be in the kitchen. “Hey, hey,” Alex said, smiling at me from the kitchen table.
“Hi…Alex, this is Kellin,” I said and pulled him into the room. “Uh…hi…,” Alex frowned and then cocked his head at me. “He’s human?” I nodded and walked further into the kitchen, dragging Kellin with me.
“Why’s he here?” Jack asked and sat down beside Alex. “Um, he was one of the boys from last night…I kept him,”
They both stared at me, confused. “So, you brought a human into a house full of vampires? You do see the issue there, right?” I sighed and nodded.
“He’s for me, so don’t touch him,” Kellin pulled on my hand a little, frowning at me. “Hm?” I mumbled and looked over at him. “Stop talking about me like I’m not here,”
I rolled my eyes and looked back at Alex and Jack. “Where is everyone, I thought I’d put up a warning label,” Jack grinned and pointed to the ceiling.
“Making sure no one bites your pet human?” he teased, earning a steely glare. “Don’t worry about us then,” Alex said. “Yeah, well don’t do anything else either,”
They both held up their hands in mock surrender. “Why would we need him?” Jack asked and flicked his eyebrows at me. “Just don’t, okay. Can you go get everyone?”
He sighed, but got up, disappearing behind the kitchen door. “So, why exactly did you keep him?” Alex asked.
“Well, I don’t know, I liked him. And I won't have to leave to feed now,”
Jack walked in then, followed by Mike, Jaime, and Tony. “What do you want? I was sleeping,” Tony whined and fell into a chair. He rested his head on his arms, probably going right back to sleep on the table.
“Vic got a pet,” Alex said, earning a little glare from Kellin. “Aw, Vic he’s cute,” Mike teased and poked Kellin's side.
He yelped, making Mike laugh lightly. He pulled Kellin into his arms, ignoring the startled look on his face.
“Mike, stop, he’s fragile,” I said and pried him out of my brother’s arms. “No I’m not,” Kellin pouted at me. “Kell, look how skinny you are,” I said and held up his arm.
“Vampires are a lot stronger than humans are, any one of us could easily break you,” Kellin frowned.
“Exactly, you’re fragile,” I said and pulled him against me. “So…human?” Jaime asked and nodded at Kellin. “Yes, and feisty,” Kellin gave me a glare for that.
“I see that. Um, why?” I shrugged lightly. “I don’t know, it makes my life easier, and gives him a place to stay without anyone finding out he’s still alive,” Jaime nodded a little, looking impressed.
“Why is he alive—no offense,” Kellin sighed and shrugged him off. “I didn’t want to kill him. He hadn’t done anything wrong, and besides, look how cute he is, you wouldn’t kill him either,” I said. “Okay, I’ll give you that. The puppy eyes would’ve thrown me off,” I nodded, laughing.
“So, he’s just like, for you to feed off of?” Mike asked. “Mhm, why?”
He shrugged playfully. “I mean, when’s the last time you got laid? Sure you still know how?” Kellin frowned.
“Yes, I do, but not like that. By the way, fuck you,” Mike grinned and shrugged. “Don’t pretend I’m wrong,” he said. “Shut up Mike……okay, I’m done with you all now,”
They dispersed, going back to whatever they were doing before; except Tony, who really was asleep on the table. “Are you hungry?” I asked Kellin, wondering when he ate last.
He nodded and watched me as I looked through the fridge. “Um…there’s some leftover pizza, some grapes, um…some old Chinese,” Kellin wrinkled his nose at me. “Pizza,”
I smirked a little and got it out of the fridge, putting it into the microwave for him.
He watched me pick at some grapes, a confused look on his face. “Vampires eat?” he asked. “Mhm, it helps with the cravings, although not as much as alcohol,” Kellin rolled his eyes. “Are you even old enough to drink?” he asked.
“Um, not technically…I’m really only twenty, but I’ve been twenty for a while, so,” Kellin laughed, the sound sweet and cute. “How long have you been twenty?” he asked, stealing one of my grapes.
“A while,” Kellin pouted at me. “Why can’t I know?” he asked. “Because Vic’s an old man,” I flicked off Jack, even as Kellin giggled. “Yeah, don’t feel bad Kellin, none of us know how old he really is. Other than old,”
I glared between the two of them. “Don’t you two have somewhere to be?” I snipped, getting Kellin's pizza out. “Not really. We already fucked, so,”
Kellin made a little face, looking more confused than disturbed. “Vampires can feed off of each other,” I said and handed him the plate.
“Then why don’t you do that?” he asked. “Why don’t you? Maybe we don’t want to have sex just for the sake of sex either,” I said, earning a little frown.
“Sorry, it just—it seems like more work to have to find people every time you have to feed,”
I shrugged and nodded, unable to disagree with that. “It is, but I don’t really want to have sex with any vampire in this house,” I said. “Mike’s my brother, and Jamie and Tony are straight,” I glanced at Alex and Jack then.
“And then, they have each other, so,” Kellin frowned again and took a bite of his pizza. I watched him, Kellin getting self-conscious and frowning at me.
“What?” he asked and set the plate down. “Nothing,” He just continued to frown at me and then look down at himself. “What?” I laughed and shook my head before leaning close to him and kissing his lips once.
“What was that for?” he asked. “I don’t know, just because?” He shook his head and then picked up his lunch again.
“You’re weird,” he mumbled and nibbled his food. I sat down at the table, watching Kellin again as he ate.
“Stop staring at me,” he whined, making me laugh again. “You’re so self-conscious, all I was doing was looking at you,” He pouted at me until I looked away, shaking my head.
“Are you finished?” I asked, nodding towards his empty plate. “Mhm,” I got up and set his plate in the dishwasher. “Are you hungry?” Kellin asked.
“Not starving, but why?” He shrugged, blushing and looking down at the floor.
“Come here,” I said and pulled him against me. Kellin looked up and met my eyes as I took his wrist in my hand.
I brought it to my lips, Kellin whimpering as I bit into it. I held back a moan as I drank; his blood was so good.
“Tease,” Alex muttered beside us. I smirked a little and licked the mark to close it, setting Kellin's arm by his side. “Jealous?” I asked Alex, licking my lips.
“Just a bit,” he mumbled and took Jack’s hand. I laughed as he led him out of the room, leaving Kellin and I alone. “Are they going to--?” I nodded, still laughing a little.
Kellin's cheeks turned pink. “Because of me?” I nodded again and kissed his cheek. “You smell good,” I said and took his hand.
He let me drag him out of the kitchen and back upstairs, me leading him around like a little kid.
“What do you want to do?” I asked and fell onto my bed. Kellin shrugged and sat down beside me. I frowned and sighed. “I say that you can do whatever you want, and all you give me is a shrug?”
He laughed and shrugged again. “Ugh,” I fell back against the mattress dramatically, earning another happy laugh.
“You’re silly,” Kellin said and lay down beside me. “You’re indecisive,” He nodded and smiled at me. “What did you usually do?” I asked, hoping to get something.
“Not much…um, go to school, do chores, homework, and then listen to music or read or use the computer or something before I had to go to bed,”
I frowned in disappointment. “How did you not die of boredom?” I asked, making him laugh.
“I don’t know, why?” I shook my head, smiling. “Because that sounds so tedious, I would go insane,” Kellin laughed again and shrugged. “Um…I like swimming,” he said.
“See, that I can work with,” I said and shot up, pulling Kellin off the bed with me. “Where are we going?” he asked, a look of surprise on his face.
“You’ll see,” I sad and went to my closet. Kellin watched me get two swim suits out of it, and then go to the bathroom, still looking confused. “Put these on,” I sad and handed him his shoes. He made a face, but did as I said and slid his shoes on, watching me do the same.
“Come with me,” I said and took his hand again. I had stuffed the suits and two towels into a backpack, Kellin staring at me like I had lost my mind.
I led him downstairs and out the front door, headed into the woods. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
rawr

title- "Tangled In The Great Escape" Pierce the Veil ft. Jason Butler