Status: i'll update it, i swear

Hold Me Hostage

A Million Kisses Underwater

“Where are we going?” Kellin asked, kind of whiny. “You’ll see,” I repeated, laughing as he groaned.
I smiled as we got closer to where I was taking him, the waterfall audible through the trees. “What is that?” Kellin asked, even as we kept walking. “Water,” I said and led him further up the hill to a clearer part of the forest.
The water was loud all around us, the air thicker from the mist it created. “Is that—,” Kellin cut himself off, looking over the edge at the water.
“Mhm,” He glanced at me his eyes wide. “We’re not,” he mumbled, swallowing loudly when I nodded.
“You’re not afraid of heights, are you?” I asked and moved closer to him. “Um, n-not usually,”
I laughed lightly and handed him one of the swimsuits. “Go put this on,” I said, nodding towards the trees. “You want me to get naked in the middle of the woods?”
I laughed and nodded. “Yeah, silly, unless you want your clothes to get wet,” He frowned and took the shorts from me, stalking off into the trees.
I laughed again, shaking my head as I stripped my clothes off. I pulled the trunks on, looking towards the trees for Kellin. He came back, holding his clothes with his arms around himself.
I smiled and put his clothes into the bag with mine, before tossing it down towards the ground.
It landed in the grass, about five feet from the edge of the water. “Come here,” I said and pulled him closer to the edge. “You’re insane if you think I’m jumping off,” he said, trying to wiggle away from me.
“Kellin, come on, it’s fun. You’ll like it,” He shook his head, his pretty eyes wide. “I’ll even go first,” I offered.
“Okay, if you die, I’m not jumping,” I laughed and shook my head, pulling him close to the edge again so he could see. “Just hold your breath and jump,” I said and then jumped off.
I fell towards the water, and then into it, the splash whooshing in my ears as I went under.
I swam up, pushing my hair from my eyes to look up at Kellin. “See, I didn’t die,” I called, grinning up at him.
He had his arms around himself, and was staring down at me skeptically. “You’re sturdier than I am,” he called back, “What if I die, even though you didn’t?” I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.
“You’re not gonna die Kellin, just jump,” He bit his lip, staring down at me still.
“You’ll be fine,” I called, earning a little whimper before he squeezed his eyes shut and jumped.
I moved back just in time for him to splash into the water, his head popping up a few seconds later.
“See, you’re fine,” I said and pulled him to me. I brushed some of his hair out of his eyes, smiling as he glared at me. “That was terrifying,” he said and shoved me lightly.
“I think you mean exhilarating,” I said, grinning back. “Nope, I mean terrifying. Never again,” I laughed and shook my head, kicking my legs to stay afloat as Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck. “It’s cold,” he whined.
“No, you’re cold,” I said and pulled his body closer. “How are you warm?” he asked and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. “I’m a vampire, I don’t get cold or hot. My body temperature adjusts,” Kellin pouted.
“That’s not fair, I’m always cold,” he said and cuddled closer to me. “Sorry, I can’t sympathize. I’ve never been a human,” Kellin frowned at me. “You’ve never been human?” he asked.
“Nope; I was born as a vampire,” Kellin nodded a little, both of us bobbing in the water.
“When?” he asked quickly, earning a little smirk. “Nice try,” He pouted and let go of me swimming around a bit.
“I thought you were cold,” I said, swimming after him. “I am,” I rolled my eyes and dipped under the water, smiling as I saw all the little bubbles Kellin had made.
I grabbed his waist and came back up, laughing as Kellin yelped in surprise. “Cheater,” he mumbled and held onto me again. “I don’t know what you mean,” He rolled his eyes, shivering as I dipped closer to him.
I nuzzled his neck, loving how good he smelled. “What?” Kellin asked, blushing slightly. “You smell really good,” I admitted and kissed his throat.
“What do you mean?” he asked. “Well, vampires can smell human blood, and mixed with how you smell in general is really enticing,” Kellin blushed again, his cheeks turning even more pink when I nuzzled his face.
“What are you doing?” he asked, giggling a little. “I don’t know, you’re just cute, and I kind of have a thing for you,” Kellin smiled adorably and tightened his arms around me.
“You’re just an affectionate person,” he said. “True,” I just generally liked being close to him.
“Come here,” I pulled him through the water, stopping just in front of where the waterfall hit the water. “Hold your breath,” I said, waiting until he did to pull him through the waterfall.
We both got drenched again, our hair covering our eyes. I pushed mine out of my face and pulled Kellin towards the wall of rock behind the water.
“Wow,” Kellin mumbled, looking at the waterfall. “Cool, right,” He nodded and leant against the rock wall, holding himself up on one of the random edges.
“How did you know to do that?” he asked. “I just tried it one time,” The water went all the way around us in a half-circle, making a little dome for us to hide in.
We moved under the little dip in the wall, perfectly hidden under it and the water. “This would make a good hiding place,” Kellin said, looking around again.
I nodded my agreement and moved to kiss his neck again. “Vampires are weird,” he teased, giggling as I nipped his throat. “Yeah, we’re basically just horny demons with neck fetishes,”
Kellin laughed again and wrapped his arms around my neck as I kissed his. “It’s okay though, I like it,” I smiled and continued to pepper little kisses along his throat and over his shoulder.
“It feels nice,” Kellin said, his voice quieter than before.
“Mm…m’glad you like it,” I mumbled and dipped lower in the water to kiss his collar bones.
“Are you this affectionate with everyone?” Kellin asked. “Um…not usually…mostly just you…I like you,” He smiled at that. “Me too,” he mumbled.
“I’m surprised you don’t mind. Not many people would enjoy letting a vampire nibble their neck,” Kellin laughed and shrugged. “I like neck kisses,” he admitted.
“Mhm, me too,” I looked up at him, my lips close to his. I pecked them gently, Kellin smiling at me. “Didn’t your boyfriend ever do stuff like this?” I asked.
“Um, not really. Usually only when he was trying to get me to sleep with him,” I frowned, not feeling the slightest bit remorseful that he was dead.
“He sucks. You deserve lots of little sweet kisses,” Kellin blushed again and kissed me lightly. I smiled at him, holding his body against mine as I slotted my lips with his.
He kissed back, gently nipping at my lips. “You’re cute,” I said and bit his bottom lip. “No I’m not,”
I nodded, grinning at him. “Very cute…and cold,” Kellin pouted and nodded at me. “Can we get out?” he asked. “Mhm, over here,”
He held his breath again as I led him under the waterfall and over to where out clothes were.
I let go of his hand and slid onto the bank, helping him up after. Kellin stood up and immediately started shivering. “Here,” I said, smiling at him as I handed his towel over. He dried his hair quickly and then wrapped it around himself.
“Didn’t you want to get changed?” I teased and pulled his clothes out of the bag.
“Mhm,” he held his hand out, walking away from me to change into them. I smiled and stood up, drying quickly.
Kellin walked back out of the bushes, still shivering slightly as I dressed. I smirked as his eyes raked me over, lingering on my hips. “Enjoying yourself?” I teased, making him blush and look away.
“U-um, s-sorry,” I shrugged and pulled my jeans up, buttoning them. “I don’t mind,” He bit his lip, looking over at me as I pulled my shirt over my head.
I slid my shoes on and then reached for him, Kellin taking my hand so I could lead him back to the house. “It’s getting dark,” Kellin mumbled nervously, and looked around.
“Afraid the monsters will get you?” He glared at me, scowling. “Too soon?” I got a nod in response, Kellin still glowering.
“Sorry,” He stayed silent, just following me through the trees. “Are you hungry?” I asked, frowning as Kellin shook his head. “Not really, why?” I shrugged and headed towards the stairs. “I don’t know, I thought humans had to eat regularly,”
Kellin nodded. “I’m just not hungry,” he said. “Okay,” He followed me up to my room, falling onto the bed then. I smiled and sat down beside him.
“I can’t remember the last time I had a boy in my bed,” I teased and lay back. Kellin laughed and lay down too, his head on my arm. “You’re not serious, are you?”
I shook my head, smiling back at him. “Why?” Kellin shrugged. “How come you’re not dating anyone?” he asked, playing with my fingers.
“I don’t know…there hasn’t been anyone that I’ve wanted,” Kellin frowned a little, twining and untwining our fingers together. “Oh,”
I glanced at him, noticing the way he didn’t look over at me. “Kellin?” I asked, sighing as he still didn’t look at me.
I rolled over slightly, making sure I didn’t move him and pressed my nose into his hair.
“I want you,” I said, waiting for his reaction. “Kellin,” He sighed and let go of my hand, letting me rest it between his rib cages. “But I’m human,” he mumbled finally, his voice sounding way too sad for my liking.
“So? Why would that matter?” He glanced at me, a sad little look on his face. “You live forever, and I could die any day,” I sighed and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry about that. At least not today,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont actually have anything to say down here...this is awkward

title- "The Sky Under The Sea" Pierce the Veil