Status: Oneshot

Kiss Me at Midnight

A Beautiful Reflection From Firework Eyes

“Hey,” Vic said and kissed my cheek. “Hi,” I leant into his touch, loving how sweet he smelled.
“I’m not late, am I?” I asked, looking past him at the people that were already crowding the living room. “No, some people just got here early,”
I nodded a little and smiled at him. He looked really nice in his black sweater, a little white tie tucked under it with his shirt. “Come here,” Vic said and took my hand.
He ignored the people that were roaming around the house and led me upstairs, pulling me into his bedroom.
Vic took the bag off my shoulder, tossing it towards the desk. “I missed you,” he said and pulled me close to him. I smiled and kissed his lips, grateful that his parents were letting me stay. “I missed you too. You look really nice,”
Vic smiled and glanced down at himself. “Thanks, my mom made me wear it. She said I had to look proper,” I laughed at his tone and kissed him again. “Wait, you didn’t give me a chance to tell you how cute you look,”
I blushed and smiled at him. “Thank you, now let me give you kisses,” Vic laughed and kissed me, his soft lips slotting with mine.
He sat down on the bed then, playing with my hands as he spoke. “My mom said that you can share the bed with me, as long as Jaime and Tony are in the room with us,”
I wrinkled my nose, even though I didn’t really mind. I would like some alone time with Vic though.
“Okay,” He grinned and twined both of our hands together. “Don’t sound so excited,” he teased, making me smile. “She’s trying to protect my virtue,”
I laughed and leant against him, Vic pulling me into his lap. “If only she knew I wasn’t a virgin,” he said.
“She’d have a conniption,” He nodded and kissed my temple. “She thinks you’re so innocent too, it’s kind of hilarious,” I grinned back at him; neither of us were innocent, no matter how much I may look it.
“Imagine if she knew you took my virginity. Her face would be priceless,” I giggled and nodded. “I think she’d be more surprised than made though,”
Vic shrugged lightly. “Whatever, my mom’s nuts,” I laughed and leant back against his chest, content to just sit with him. “Did you eat dinner yet?” he asked.
“No, did you?” He nodded. “There’s stuff downstairs if you’re hungry,” he offered, frowning when I shrugged. “Kell, you have to eat,” I sighed and nodded. “I know, and I will. Later though,” Someone knocked before Vic could protest, his mom walking in right after.
“What are you two doing in here?” she asked like she had caught us misbehaving. “Nothing mom, we were just talking,” She raised her eyebrow at us, but didn’t question it.
“Well, come on downstairs,” she said, her tone not offering an option.
She left the room, Vic sighing loudly as the door closed. “I swear, we are never allowed to be alone together,” he complained and pushed me up. “Except last summer,” Vic grinned and nodded, pressing a kiss to my mouth before opening the door.
We had gotten to spend two weeks with our friends last summer at the beach, all of us paying for our own rooms. Vic’s mom had paid for me to go, although she didn’t know that Vic snuck into my room every night.
Needless to say, we didn’t do much sleeping.
“Come on, before she comes back up here,” Vic said and twined our fingers together.
We went down to the living room, a couple I didn’t know walking up to us. “Victor, how are you?” the man asked, smiling politely.
“Fine, thank you. How are you?” I stood there awkwardly, waiting as Vic spoke to them. “I’m alright, Matthew’s around here somewhere,” he said, looking around.
“He’s over there darling,” his wife said, pointing towards the piano. “Matthew, come over here and say hello,” the man called, catching the boy’s attention.
“Uh, what?” he asked, looking between them. “Hey Vic,” he said, waving awkwardly.
“Hi Matt,” I wondered how Vic was always so friendly, especially because everyone that spoke to him at parties seemed pretentious and fake. “How’s your schooling going?” the man asked, looking back at Vic.
“Okay, I’m passing all of my classes,” he said, an easy smile on his lips. That was an understatement though; Vic always had straight A’s even though he ditched a lot.
“And who’s this?” the woman asked, nodding her head at me. “This is my boyfriend Kellin,” Vic said and smiled at me. “Lovely to meet you Kellin,” she said.
“Um, you too,” I said, although I had no idea who she was. “Do you go to school with Vic?” I shook my head a little, preparing myself for the look.
“No, I go to public school,” She gave me a small nod, her expression turning falsely kind.
“I see. And how do you know Vic?” she asked, looking between the two of us. “Um, we met at a party a few years ago,” I said, leaving it vague. It wasn’t the kind of party she would be used to. “Mhm, and Vic, you two have been dating, how long?” Vic squeezed my hand gently before answering her.
“Almost a year and a half,” Vic said, smiling. “Oh how wonderful. Um, Mark, let’s go say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Precaido,” she said, tugging in her husband’s arm. “Great seeing you again Victor,” Mark said and led his family away from us.
I sighed as soon as they were gone, Vic smiling sympathetically at me. “Sorry,” he said softly and kissed my cheek.
“It’s okay,” Vic frowned a little and sighed too. “Their just kind of stuck-up. There’s nothing wrong with public school,”
I smiled and kissed his cheek, knowing he was trying to make me feel better. Vic’s parents liked me because I seemed like a good influence, but everyone else just assumed I was white trash because my parents were middle class and too proud to let me apply for a scholarship.
Vic usually loved to make fun of how snotty his parents’ friends were, especially when they said something particularly stupid. I had a 3.7 GPA, and he thought it was hilarious whenever they assumed that I wasn’t smart.
“We can go outside if you want. I did already make an appearance,” Vic offered, making me laugh. “Okay,” He led me through the mass of rich adults forcing their teens to be respectful to people they didn’t know, and out to the pool house.
We hid out here a lot, especially if Vic’s parents had people over. “I wish they would just let me move out here,” Vic said and fell onto the couch.
“Mm, me too. Then maybe we’d actually get some privacy,” Vic yanked me onto the couch with him, his arm sliding around my waist.
“I’m sorry my parent’s friends are such pretentious asshats,” I laughed and shrugged. “It’s okay,” I reassured, and kissed his jaw. “But they’re always so rude to you, and it isn’t fair. You’re probably a million times smarter than half of them, but they wouldn’t pay attention to that just because your parents don’t drive Lamborghini’s.”
I smiled a little and moved to sit his lap, my arms around his waist. “I don’t care. I’m not here for them,” Vic smiled and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“I love you,” he said, pressing his mouth to mine again. “I love you too,”
He smiled against my lips and gently parted his. I copied him and lightly poked my tongue out, licking his bottom one.
Vic’s tongue touched mine, gliding into my mouth as we kissed. I giggled a little as he slid it over my teeth before licking my tongue, our lips making a little smacking sound. Vic pushed on my shoulders gently, pushing my jacket off. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck again as his hands slipped under my shirt.
I shivered as he slid them up my back, before laying me back on the couch. He pulled my lip between his teeth, sucking on it gently as I spread my legs to let him fall between them.
Vic’s body pressed against mine, his hands roaming under my top. I reached to pull his sweater up, Vic sitting up on his knees to pull it off.
I pulled him back to me, kissing his lips again and undoing his tie. He loosened it for me, letting me toss it to the floor.
He grinded his hips down, rubbing our crotches together, and kissing my neck. I undid the top two buttons on his shirt, sliding my hand around his neck and touched the warm skin on his neck as he kissed me again.
Vic wrapped his hand around my thigh, pulling it around him, and then ground down against me again. I gasped, biting his lip slightly as someone walked in.
“Holy hell,” Mike said, holding a hand up. “God, be gad it was me and not mom,” he said, looking away from us.
Vic laughed as my cheeks turned pink, sitting up. “Yeah, you’d probably be an only child,” he said and started buttoning his shirt back up.
“I have the worst timing,” he mumbled, leaning against the wall as Vic and I put out clothes back on.
“Yeah, it probably wasn’t a good idea to leave the door unlocked,” I laughed and little and nodded, adjusting my shirt. “At least you still had pants on,” Mike said, cringing slightly. “Mhm, we were only kissing Mike, relax,” He gave Vic incredulous look. “Oh yeah, ‘we were only kissing’,” he mocked, “Don’t pretend you weren’t gonna do the do,” I laughed and shook my head, watching as Vic pulled his sweater back on.
“Like you’re so innocent,” Mike held up his hands in surrender, laughing lightly. “At least I don’t get caught. You do realize anyone could have walked in here, only to see you and Kellin getting it on,” I wrinkled my nose a little and got off the couch to fix Vic’s tie.
He smiled at me, combing his fingers through his hair. “You might wanna leave your collar up a little,” he said and moved to let me see the mirror.
There was a purple mark forming on my neck, earning Vic a glare. “Ugh, you’re gonna get us in so much trouble,” I whined, inspecting the blossom.
“Oops,” I glared at him in the mirror as he stood behind me, giggling. “I like biting you though,” he said and nipped the little bruise quickly. “Yeah well, stop it,” He laughed and kissed my throat, braiding his fingers with mine.
“I hope you’re mom doesn’t see,” I mumbled, knowing she probably would.
Vic looked at his brother, a little frown on his lips. “Did you actually want something?” he asked. “Mhm, mom was looking for you. I figured you were out here,”
Vic nodded and pulled me away from the mirror. “Guess we’d better get back then,” Mike followed us back to the house, where everyone was still standing around talking and drinking. “Did you want to eat something?” Vic asked.
“Um, maybe after everyone leaves. I don’t really want caviar and mini keesh,” He laughed and nodded “Okay, we have some leftover pizza in the fridge, so we can have that whenever,”
I smiled back at him.
“Vic, there you are,” his mom said, walking up to us. “I was wondering where you had gotten off to. It’s almost midnight,” she said.
“Really?” His mom nodded and pointed to the giant clock above the piano. It was 11:48. “There’s champagne if you two want it, but only a glass each,”
Vic laughed and nodded. “Okay, mom, thanks,” She nodded back at us and walked off, just as someone walked up. “Champagne?” she asked, holding the tray full of glasses out to us. “Yes, thank you,” Vic said and took two of them from her.
Vic moved his lips close to my ear, making sure no one was looking. “Come outside with me,” he said.
“Why?” He just grinned and led me out the side door in the living room, heading through the grass to the lake.
“Vic, where are we going?” I asked, shivering against the cold. “You’ll see, it’s a surprise,”
I sighed and let him drag me through the trees at the end of their property and towards the lake.
“Vic, its cold, where are we going?” I whined. “Relax, we’re almost there,” he said and pulled me towards the end of the bank. “Okay,” he said softly and turned around to face me.
“What?” I looked around a bit, confused as to why we were just standing by the lake.
“Um, wait a minute,” He pulled his phone out of his pocket, glancing at the time. “You can always see them better down here,” He said and then pointed to the opposite side of the lake. “See what?” Vic handed me a glass and then smiled.
“The fireworks,”
They went off about ten seconds after he said it, exploding across the sky. We both stared up at them, Vic smiling at me when I looked over.
“Happy new year,” he said quietly. “Happy new year,” He kissed me then, his lips pressing to mine harder than before.
I wrapped an arm around his neck, the other behind his back so that I didn’t spill my drink on him.
He kissed me as the fireworks continued to go off above us, his warm hands on my waist. “I love you,” he said, pulling back just enough to talk.
“I love you too,” I said and kissed him again, caught up in how perfect this moment was. Vic grinned and pulled me closer against his chest, his arms around me.
“I love you more,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Just another oneshot, i hope you liked it

idk i thought it was cute, and i wanted to do a new years thingy

title- "The New National Anthem" Pierce the Veil