Sequel: Two Halves of a Moon
Status: i love vampires. this is loosly based on the book.

Half Sisters in More Ways Than One

1: Two girls and one room

I was beyond surprised when my dad told me that my sister was coming to live with us. Even though we were just half sisters, I was excited. Being only two or three months apart gave us a lot of time to bond. Yeah dad had cheated so what? That didn't matter to us. Regardless of the situation that ended with a divorce we were actually one big happy family, and we were even happier when separated. Hint all the sarcasm.

"I don't want to hear it Isabelle, she's sharing the room with you and that's final."

"It's already bad enough that we have to share the same name, school and household. This is the last bit of privacy I have left. The last thing that I can call my own. Please daddy don't do this. Please?" I cried.

"Look Isa, I know that it's going to be hard and something that we have to get use to, but you have to understand what this means for me. I've never had both of you girls under the same roof at once. Please, Isa just try. At least for me?" he sighed. I groaned. I hated to see my dad begging for things he naturally had a right too. I guess you had to be a parent to understand why this was so important to him.

"Okay, Charlie, but I get at least ten dollars out of it. Maybe more." I teased as he laughed his little grunt of a laugh before kissing me on the forehead.

"That's my little girl." he joked as I shoved him playfully. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me to pick up Bella, Isa."

"I'm positive. Later Daddy."

"Later pumpkin." I walked him to the door before turning on the balls of my feet and heading to MY room. Bella and I never really liked each other and this could end up being a bad situation for all of us. This was going to be a very trying period of time for me. Even though I spent most of my time on the rez, I still had to come back home. I just knew I was never going to get much time to myself anymore. Now I was going to be known as the girl with the weird half sister; instead of the daughter of the sheriff who cheated on his wife. I hated my life, but I would do anything for Charlie. I've loved him since I was born.
♠ ♠ ♠
Being playing around with this for a while. Finally found a beginning and plot line I like. Enjoy.