Sequel: Two Halves of a Moon
Status: i love vampires. this is loosly based on the book.

Half Sisters in More Ways Than One

9: "I've Missed You..."

It had been two weeks since I last talked to Paul or any of the guys. I haven't visited the rez. I didn't talk to any members of the council and worst of all, I did it all to myself. This was all my choice and I knew I had to live with it. At least until I could wrap my mind around that fact that every time someone I knew personally or cared about was in danger I'd faint. It's crazy, one day you're thinking you're a normal girl and the next you're living myths. It was impossible. At any moment, I'd wake up from this crazy dream and Charlie would be telling me that he was going to go pick up Bella. We would still basically hate each other and.... And right now I'm lying my ass off and that's a problem. I sighed as Bella came down the stairs.

"Hey, did you fix me anything?"

"Um...yeah actually. A salad. It's in the fridge." I said a little distractedly.

"You know Isa, you can call Paul and make yourself feel better. I can tell that you miss him."

"Oh really? Why are you suddenly trying to be the big sister?" I joked mockingly.

"Well one, I can see that you're miserable without talking to him. I don't know what's going on, but it's obvious that the two of you care a lot about each other."

"What makes you the love expert? Edward Cullen?" I laughed as she pushed me.

"First, screw you and he makes me happy. He's good to me."

"Seriously though, are you two okay? Like if anything was wrong you know you can tell me."

"Look who's trying to be a sister now." I rolled my eyes as I finished eating my breakfast before we headed out to school. It had been weeks since I been back to school. I ended up taking an extra two weeks off claiming a fever. Thanks to my new temperature it worked in my favor. Now that I was back, I wanted nothing more then to be back on the rez. For the entire morning I spent it wondering what the guys had been up two since we last spoke. Bella basically ignored me in the one class we had together and was talking to Cullen the entire time. I rolled my eyes and basically bolted out of the class the minute the bell rang. Once again it was raining. I was about five feet from the cafeteria when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Paul and the guys leaning against the car with their arms folded across their chest. It was like none of us would ever learn. They weren't supposed to be here. Before I knew it a smile was spread across my face and I was running straight towards them.

"Jake!" I yelled jumping into his arms as he laughed.

"Missed you too Isa."

"Embry, Quil, Jared." I smiled kissing their cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We missed you too." Laughed Embry. I sighed trying to calm myself before I completely burst into tears as I turned towards Paul. He looked up at me and I couldn't help, but notice the smile beneath his eyes even though his expression was cold. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist and I laid on his chest and inhaled his scent. Gosh, I missed his scent. I felt as he tightened his arms around me and pulled me in even closer.

"I've missed you too." He whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you more." I whispered back. Nothing else was said as we stood there embracing each other. For a minute it seemed like it was just us there standing in the parking lot. Time had stopped for us and I couldn't have been any happier. I was finding it hard to remember why I thought I needed a break from them in the first place. It was such an idiotic and rash decision for me to do. Total spur of the moment.

"I have to go Isa, but I really needed to see you. Please come back to the rez."

"You couldn't keep me away, even if you tied me down with chains."

"Interesting." He smirked with a laughed. I rolled my eyes as I stood on the tip of my toes and pressed my lips to his.

"I'll see you later pervert."

"Looking forward to it." I hugged him once more before hugging the rest of the guys goodbye and going to the cafeteria. I meet up with Bella who handed me a granola bar and apple juice seeing as I been gone longer then I thought and lunch was about to end.

"Better now?"

"You have no idea." I smiled as I bit into the granola bar. I couldn't wait to see Paul later. Being away from him hurt to much. The imprint only made it worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took forever to update and then its all fluff. Drama to come soon.