Status: 1*- is for italics 2**-is for bold 3***- is for both combined. Please give my story a chance.... :)

My Fear to Love You

Chapter 2

I wake to the crying ghoul that's in the room next door. I sighed and got up to make coffee. Black. That's how I like my coffee. Strong and keeps me happy. Until it's gone. I was making coffee I heard my phone ring. I went to grab the phone. Not even looking at the number hoping it was the merch girl job I applied to last night. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Hi, is this Henley Watts?" A man asks me on the other end. "It is," I responded before asking. "Who's calling?" Well the pause was long, and quite frankly awkward. "Hello?" I asked. "Sorry, we are Falling In Reverse and we are in need of a merch girl." I dropped the phone. I don't know what to do. Remember when I said I wanted to hear both sides of the story? Well I actually am terrified of the guy myself. I actually don't know how or what to do if I were t o talk to him. Now I take this job I have to be on a bus with him. For months. I'm not ready for that. *Yeah you are. It's a sign telling you it's time for answers. Not for your sister. But for you.* Obviously not my sister. But I do need the answers. I sighed and put the phone back to my ear. Surprised that they haven't hung up yet. "I will be happy and honored to take the position." I heard the guy mumble something. "So," He says back to me. "You'll be meeting us at the Bob Hope Airport in West Hollywood tomorrow at 5:30 am." I knew I had to find a hotel near the airport to stay at. "OK. Thanks so much for this opportunity." I hung up fast and began packing all the necessities that I need. I put my stuff together and sat it by the door. I went to Sally's room and I went to take her computer. "What the hell are you doing?!" She screamed at me. She's been doing this since they decided not put him behind bars. "I've got a job offer that I can't pass up that involves traveling. And I'm sorry but you need to do something with your life. This is pathetic. I am going to call Irving and you are going to be with him. Got it?!" I can't stand her. She's pathetic. She refuses help. I don't know. I went to my phone and called Irving. Yes thatsbhos name. His first name. He has a little brother named Fabrizio. "Hey wanna make money?" I ask him immediately when I heard him pick up. "Doing what?!" He asks. "Watching the psychopath?" He groaned. And frankly don't blame him. But he knows I have know other options. Out parents just pays for us to have a roof over our head and that's it. They were so sick of her they told me to watch her and left. "I will let you know for how long but I'm a merch girl for *that* band." I don't even like to say the name. Mainly because of him. But I know I'm going to have to say his name and wear their merch. "Can you just please do this I will pay you back. And more. I will text you when I will be home." He sighed. He hates her as much as I do. "I guess. What should I tell her because she might actually commit suicide this time around if she finds out you're with them." She's that crazy he's right. "Tell her I'm merching for Motionless In White." He sighed. "Alright. When are you tended to meet them?" I sighed because he's going to hate me for it. "Tomorrow." I'm staying near the airport." He sighed. "Breath he's not going to know unless you bring it up. He remembers, but he's not going to talk about it." I wonder if I should tell him about the mumbling I heard. Nah. I shook it off and told him to be here by eight at the latest. "Cool."

I hung up and sat waiting for him.

_-------------------------------------------

I must've taken a nap because there was banging and screaming. He's here. I got up and gave him the worlds desperate plea if thanks. He hugged me and helped me with my belongings. "Amish until you come back?" I smiled. "For her yes. You and Fab. No." I hugged him and got into my VW Bus and left for the hotel. Left one type of torture. Onto another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys for reading and reading. Even if it is only 1 person. Still better than none. I don't want you to think I hate Ronnie. Because I am far from it. I am writing it because the story of her psychoticness inspired me. You'll see how it goes when you read more and more.