Status: 1*- is for italics 2**-is for bold 3***- is for both combined. Please give my story a chance.... :)

My Fear to Love You

Chapter 1

I wake up to the usual. The crying. The internet stalking. The internet stalking and crying. I can't take it. I just got home from a ten hour shift bartending and I get woken up at.....great fucking six in the morning. "Sally, Sally, it's OK." In the back of my mind I was thinking *shut the fuck up, he's allowed out because the police doesn't know to believe your story either.* I just don't understand what happened. I need to hear both sides. But that'll be impossible considering the other character to the story is who knows where at the moment.

I gave up comforting her ages ago so I left her being her pathetic self and back to my room. I sighed. Mentally I can't take her anymore. I need to leave. I make good tips from bartending. I've been getting job offers from different states for jobs. I be been doing it for six months. The planning the move. I can't help her. And not a therapist either. I've got a bleep from my Mac Book saying I have a new email. I sighed and went over to my computer and looked at the email. Another job. I sighed. The other ones were so repetitive I wanted to throw my computer. I sighed and to click and looked at the ad. It was perfect. Six different bands were looking for a merch girl. I quickly applied and put up my resume immediately. I hit submit and hoped for a miracle. I plugged in my headphones and started to listening to Motionless In White, hoping I get the chance to get away from my sister and the city that destroyed my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please bear with me. I know it's old news but I think if you're a writer you find inspiration anything. But I hope you read and enjoy. Sorry if this is short. I will make the next chapter longer. I just used this as the introduction chapter. It starts to get better through out. Thanks to those who will read this it means so much to me. :)