Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 1

I walk through the school halls, a smile on my face. Not to sound full of myself or anything but I'm pretty well known around the school because of the band I'm in with my friends.

We performed at a few big parties during our freshman year and became pretty well known. That and its kind of hard to not notice the kid who is dating the varsity soccer teams best player.

While I am busy entering my locker combination into the lock, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I let out a small squeal before turning around and wrapping my arms around the neck of my beautiful boyfriend. " Hey Kells" he says before kissing me softly. " Hey Vic" I say with a giggle.

Once I grab my books and close my locker Vic grabs my hand and we walk towards my first hour. I notice the odd glance we get but I can't really blame anyone for giving us those looks.

Vic and I have been dating for almost five years now but here's the thing, Vic is almost 18 and I'm almost sixteen. I know it doesn't seem very bad but that translates into me being a sophomore and Vic a senior. We don't care about the difference but some people don't agree just because I am still a minor and technically he isn't. Still we don't get to much crap for it so we basically just ignore those who disagree.

When we reach my first hour Vic wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a soft kiss on my lips. "Hey ya know my parents and brother aren't going to be home tonight." Vic says, his intentions quite clear. I blush and shrug my shoulders. " Baby, I don't know if I'm up for that yet and you know I want to wait." He kisses my forehead and gives a small laugh. "Come on Kells we have been going five years strong and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I know your worried because you are still fifteen but, I think we should..." he said letting his sentence trail off when he sees my twin brother, Kevin, walk up with his girlfriend Hayley.

" Vic you better not be trying to get my brother into bed with you." Kevin says, a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at my little yet same age brother and hit his arm. " Shouldn't you be keeping your nose out of my business?" I ask letting my sass be heard to all. Kevin laughs and lightly punches my shoulder. "Just because I'm the younger twin doesn't mean I can't be overprotective. I mean come on Kells he is eighteen, no way in hell can his intentions be pure." He says glaring at Vic. I ruffle his hair playfully and say "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Kevin rolls his eyes. "At least use condoms." He says giving me a serious look and I can't blame him.

A few summers ago I had stomach surgery and they discovered that I have both male and female reproductive systems. I'm not going to try and give you the long version of the story so all I will say is that I can get pregnant which is the main reason I keep holding off Vic's advances.

"So..." Vic says giving me a hopeful look. I bite my lip giving him a nervous look. " Vicky I don't know....." He kisses me gently and says "Can you at least come over? I really want to spend some time with you." I nod my head slowly and he smiles. "Alright I should really get going so I'm not late again." I nod and let him go agreeing to meet by his truck after school.