Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 13

I woke up and started to freak out because I couldn't see. My hands flew up to my face and I felt the fabric covering my eyes and I let out a sigh.

"Vic are we there yet?" I say as I relax back into the seat. I hear Vic laugh and I roll my eyes, not that he knows that.

"We have been here for about twenty minutes, I just didn't want to wake you." He says as he starts to undo the blindfold. When it falls from my eyes I smile at the scene in front of me.

We are in a secluded section of a forest with a beautiful waterfall leading into a river, the first place that Vic told me he loves me. I put my hands over my face to hide my blush, the idiot is so cheesy and sweet, I'm so fucking lucky that he is mine.

"I love this place." Vic says once he sets up a blanket and picnic basket that he brought.

"Me too." I say as I sit next to Vic and lean on his shoulder. For the past two years Vic and I had spent our anniversary here because they are so special as is this place, I can't help but get curious.

"So any specific reason we came here?" I ask giving him a curious look. He shakes his head and kisses me softly, placing a hand on my stomach.

"I just wanted a special place to be with my boyfriend on his birthday, I mean you are sixteen now." He says with a smile before giving me a quick kiss and pulling away.

"You hungry?" He says with a grin and I roll my eyes at him.

"Like you need to fucking ask." I say with a laugh and he chuckles softly before handing me a sandwich and water.

After we finish eating Vic grabs pillows from the back of his truck and we lay down, me resting my head on his shoulder. Vic is running his fingers through my hair and I relax against him remembering when we first came here.

*Flashback*

"Come on Kellin, it's right over here." Vic says with excitement in his voice.

"You're two fast Vic, can you please slow down for me?" I beg and he gives a soft laugh.

"Here jump on my back." He says as he comes back towards me. I quickly do as he says and he continues up the trail with me on his back.

"Here we are." He says and I look around with a smile on my face.

"This is really beautiful Vic." I say as I slide off his back.

"J-just like you." He says softly and a deep blush forms on my face as I look away.

I then feel Vic wrap his arms around me in a hug. I rest my head against his shoulder as I wrap my arms around him. He rubs my back gently and I smile. Vic and I have been dating for two years now and I really, really like him. Heck I might even love him but I can't tell him that, it might scare him.

"K-kellin I n-need to tell you something. " Vic says and I give him a worried look. He continues to rub my back and he bites his lip, deep in thought. He leans down and kisses me softly.

"I love you." He whispers against my lips and I freeze. Vic instantly pulls and gives me a scared look.

"I'm sorry K-kellin I..... uhh..." He trailed off and I ran my fingers over my lips, I still wasn't quite used to his kisses.

"I love you too." I whisper and he looks at me, worry filling his eyes.

"Really?" He said ad I gave him a smile before nodding. I was sure of it now.

I am in live with Victor Vincent Fuentes.
*end of flashback*

I nuzzle my face in Vic's neck and he giggles.

"Kells stop that, your hair tickles." He said with a laugh and I do it again with a blush on my face.

We cuddle and share short kisses as we drift off to sleep.

_______

When I wake up I shiver at the cold air and Vic wraps his arms tighter around me. I relax back into his arms, thankful for my hoddie. I rest y hand on his waist and feel something in his jacket pocket. After checking that he is still asleep I pull the object out of his pocket, a small box. My curiosity gets the best of me and I open it to let out a gasp. It's a ring, it's a fucking engagement ring. I quickly put the small box back in his pocket and bury my face in his chest.

I saw absolutly nothing.

_______

When I wake up again it is a little past two in the morning and I look up to see Vic is awake.

"Sleep well sweetie?" He asks and I nod before tilting my head up and giving him a long, sweet kiss. He pulls away and I look at him with a hurt look. He stands up and holds his hand out for me and I grab it so he can help me up. He leads me over to his truck and lifts me up so I am sitting on the one part that comes, him standing in front of me.

"I love you so much Kellin, you're so beautiful." He says before kissing me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he places one hand on my hip. I move to grab his other hand and I feel it on the pocket where I found the ring. I pull back slightly and look away with a blush on my face.

"Kellin." Vic whispers softly and I look back at him. He takes my hands in his as he takes a deep breath.

"Kellin I want you to know that you are my world. When I first found out about the twins I was scared but when I saw your smile I couldn't help but smile too. You have made the past five years of my life and I don't want to ever lose that, I don't want to lose my sunlight on a rainy day." He says before going down on one knee in front of me. " That's why I want to ask for you to stay forever with me. Kellin Quinn Bostwick, will you marry me?" He says looking up at me and I can't breath for a minute.

I then nod and tears begin to fall down his face.

"Yes, yes yes oh my god Vic." I say and we stand at the same time, I wrap my arms around him and bring his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. When we pull away I rest my forehead against his as he slips the ring on my finger. Nothing is said as we share another kiss, holding each other as close as we can with my baby bump which holds our beautiful kids. I just can't believe it, Vic, my beautiful boyfriend, is now my husband to be.

Jesus Christ what am I going to tell my mom?