Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 16

We all wait in the office to hear our punishments. We all have one of our parents here and my mom looks very unimpressed considering she had to pick up Kevin earlier because of the fight first period.

"Kellin Bostwick." The principal says as Justin walks out of the room. My mom gives me a sad look as Vic helps me stand and we head into the office but I stop suddenly when I fell something wet run down my leg. Holy shit, did my water just break? No that can't be it, theres no pain.

"Mom.." I whimper and she gives me a glare.

"Don't worry they can't susspend you if you didn't throw a punch." She says as she walks past me and I shake my head.

"Mom I think I'm bleeding.." I whisper and she gives me and odd look. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to say, oh god I hope the twins are ok.

"Mom, I think I'm bleeding." I say and panic comes into my voice. A look of realization crosses her face and she rushes towards me.

"We need to get you to the hospital now, something could be wrong with one of the twins." She says and i feel my heart break. They have to be okay, everything is supposed to be okay.

At my mom's words Vic runs over to my mom and I and wraps an arm around my waist for suppport.

"I'm coming with you." He says and I let tears fall from my eyes. I hear my mom give the secretary a quick explination and Vic whispering reassurance to me but I can't ake out the words, my babies could be dying. Next thing I know we are heading to my moms car and Vic helps me get in back with him following close bbehind. I start to sob into his shoulder the closer we get to the hospital and Vic holds me close.

When we get to the hospital I am immediatly sent to a room and I feel numb, they tell me I can only have one person with me and I chose Vic because he should be the first to hear what happens to our babies. They hand me a hospital gown to change into and instruct me to lay down once I am changed. With Vic's help I am able to change reletivly quick and he helps me into the bed. I lay back holding his hand tightly not wanting to let go.

"It's going to be okay Kellin, I'm sure the twins are going to be fine. I promise they will be." He says and I just nod, unable to talk, I'm absolutly terrified. I just want them to be okay.

A few minutes later Dr.Way walks into the room and give us a smile.

"Your mom already summed up the situation for me, I'm going to do a quick ultrasound to check on the twins, if you don't mind." He says and I just nod, I need to know if these two are okay. Dr. Way has me pull the gown over my stomach while the thin sheet covers my bottom half as he sets up the machine. When he moves the wand over my stomach i hold onto Vic's hand tightly, I'm abso-fucking-lutly terrified. When Dr. Way smiles I relax a little.

"The twins are both perfectly healthy and appear to be developing at the same rate which is very good, it's still to early to tell the gender but at your next appointment I will be to tell you." He says and I cry tears of joy, they are okay.

My babies are okay.

~~~~~~~~

Short little update (Don't kill me in my sleep please)