Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 19

"Vic hurry up we need to go." I say from the main room of our apartment. Last week Vic moved all the furniture in so I was finally able to move with him.

"Seriously Vic we need to go, I want to find out what we're having." I say as I head back to our room to get Vic to hurry his ass up. When I stand in the door way I see Vic going through the dresser,looking for a shirt. I sigh and go over to him.

"Baby just pick something, you will look amazing in anything." I say as I kiss his cheek. He gives a small laugh before grabbing an Escape the Fate shirt and pulling it on.

"Okay Mr. Impatient lets go." He says as he grabs his keys from the dish on the bedside table and I grab his hand, dragging him towards the door.

"Viccy come on lets go." I say as he ties to lock the door.

"Kellin can you please calm down, I'm trying to lock the door so our shit doesn't get stolen." He says, finally locking the damn door.

"What do you want to name them?" I ask and Vic shrugs.

"I say if it's both girls Audrey and Lyric, if its both boys Alex and Tyler. If its a boy and girl then we go with your favorites from thoses choices, unless you want something else of course." He says giving me a small smile.

"If its a boy and girl I think we should do Audrey and Alex because they both start with A and it kinda sounds nice together, but if we name one Alex there full first name is going to be Alexander, we can still call them Alex though." I say and Vic smiles. The closer we get to the office the more excited I get, I just want to find out what we are having.

By the time we actually get to the office it's hard for me to sit still and Vic is kinda annoyed by it but I'm to excited to care. The only downside of the pregnancy right now is sometimes it's hard for me to sleep because these two kick, a lot. Which makes it hard for me to focus in school because I'm tired or they are kicking and with my exams starting Monday I need all the sleep I can get. Vic's graduation ceremony is also tomorrow so I'm losing time I could be studying because of that but I know everything will become easier once summer starts.

"Kellin Quinn." I hear the nurse call and I grab Vic's hand so he can help me up. When we get to the room I sit on the bed and hold Vic's hand tightly as we wait for the doctor to come in.

"I hope at least one of them is a girl." I say to Vic and he just nods.

When the doctor comes in I get really excited.

"Hello Mr. Quinn." He says and I smile. While he sets up the machine I place my hand on my stomach, feeling the twins kick.

"Alright Mr. Quinn, could you lift your shirt?" The doctor asks and I do as he says before returning my hand to Vic's. When the doctor runs the wand over my stomach I can't help but smile when I hear the two soft heart beats.

"Would you like to know the genders?" He asks and both Vic and I nod. The doctor moves the wand around a little more before speaking.

"You are having a boy and a girl, congratulations you two." the doctor says and I smile at Vic.

"Vic, theres Alex and Audrey." I say excitedly.

"There they are." He says before kissing me softly.

________

Sooooo I got the name Alex from a comment on wattpad and the name Audrey from a comment on mibba