Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 22

Vic and I drove for a good twenty minutes before we got to where they were holding the graduation ceremony. Now don't get me wrong twenty minutes isn't that bad but when you are pregnant with twins everything is uncomfortable. We quickly found a parking space near the front and I went to find his family while Vic went towards the other graduates. I was looking around before I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Kellin over here." I hear Mike call and I look over to see him standing with his parents and a few other people I don't recognize.

"Hey Mike, Vivian, Victor, how have you all been?" I ask, ignoring the scares I'm getting from everyone around us.

"We have been just fine dear, how about you, do you know what you are having yet?" Vivian says, asking questions at a mile a minute when I nod.

"I have been doing fine, thanks for asking and yes I know what I'm having. A boy and a girl. We already have names too, Audrey and Alexander." I say feeling the twins kick when I say there names, I guess these two are pretty smart.

"Those names are lovely." Vivian says before giving me a quick hug. "Congratulations dear." She says and I thank her when she goes about talking to some of there other family.

"Why the fuck are they all staring at me?" I say out loud and Mike laughs causing me to glare at him. "Dude you do realize that you're kinda a guy who's pregnant, right?" Mike says with a smirk and I shake my head.

"No, really what gave it away? Was it the fact that my stomach is twice the size of what it used to be or no maybe it's because I can't fit in anything besides hoddies anymore." I say sarcastically as I cross my arms over my chest causing Mike to laugh more.

"Jesus Christ how does Vic put up with your sass?" He asks as everyone starts heading towards the seating area. I laugh right along with him and shake my head.

"I have no fucking idea." I say with a laugh as I run my hands over my stomach , smiling when I feel the twins kicking softly. We quickly found our seats and continues talking because none of the seniors were in there seats yet.

"So have they started moving yet?" Mike asks and I nod.

"Yeah sometimes it can be unbearable but usually it's nice because it's reassurance that they are doing okay." I say as i feel a few more soft kicks.

"Can I feel?" Mike asks, pointing at my stomach and I nod, guiding his hands to where I feel the kicks.

"That's fucking amazing." Mike says when he feels a kick and i nod.

"It really is, but these two are really energetic so they barely stop." I say with a sigh, remembering how last night they reduced me to tears.

"Hey you two." Mike says quietly to my bump. " It's uncle Mike, also known as the uncle your mommy and daddy are going to hate because I'm going to be a bad influence on you two." He says and I laugh as I feel the kick again.

"I think they like your voice." I say quietly to Mike." They don't kick as hard when you talk, like they do with Vic." I say quietly and Mike smiles. Before anything else can be said the seniors that are graduating file out to there seats and everyone falls quiet so the ceremony can begin.

The twins don't move around too much until they call Vic's name. When his name is called I feel both the twins kick hard and I let out a small gasp.

"Yes that's daddy but please calm down." I whisper softly to the twins and Mike gives me a look, obviously having heard me gasp. He mouths 'are you okay' and I nod running my hands over my stomach, trying to soothe the twins which eventually works as there kicks calm down again.

------- Skips the rest of the ceremony because I don't know what happens at graduations-----

Once the ceremony is over everyone starts to file out to the lobby to find whoever they came to see graduate. Mike and I wait for the majority of the crowd to pass because I don't want to get hurt and everyone else was really excited to see Vic so they kind of just left me here. When the crowd starts to thin out Mike helps me stand before we make our way into the lobby to find the rest of the Fuentes' family. We soon find the family and Vic who has a huge smile on his face. When he sees me he excuses himself from the crowd and wraps his arms around me.

"Congratulations baby, you did it." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. I feel both the twins start to kick harder so I pull back and glare at my stomach.

"Alex, Audrey, you two need to behave." I say as Vic places his hands on my stomach.

"You should listen to mommy." Vic says quietly and he runs his hands over my stomach before looking at e.

"Ready to deal with my family?" He asks looking worried.

"What's so bad about them?" I ask and He sighs.

"A lot of thee are homophobic, they don't even know that I'm gay." He whispers quietly and I notice how some of his family is giving us death glares and I frown.

"I should go home anyway, I need to study an-"

"Please don't, I can't face them alone." He says and I give him a sad smile.

"Okay baby, I'll stay and meet your family." I say before kissing him softly.

"Thank you so much." He mumbles against my lips before pulling away.

"Come on, we need to get this over with." Vic says as he drags us over towards his family.