Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 3

Vic held me close as I continued to cry into his shoulder, I just couldn't believe this was happening. I'm only fifteen, this can't be real.

Vic moves us so we are laying down, me cuddled up against him, as he pulls his blankets over us.

The fact that he hasn't spoken yet terrifies me. I know he is probably going to leave me though I can't blame him. He is going to college next year, he isn't going to stay with me to raise our kid.

"Why would you think that?" He asks, brushing my hair away from my face. I give him a confused look before I realize I was thinking ou loud. I shrug my shoulders, not ready to see the disappointment on his face.

Vic places two fingers under my chin and slowly makes me look at him. "Kellin, there is no way I'm leaving now. I'm not some asshole thats going to leave you to raise our kid yourself. I got you into this and I will help you through this." He whispered as he brushed the tears off my face.

I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Should we tell our parents?" He asks quietly, fear lacing his voice.

I shake my head. "N-no, in a few days I will take a test, if it comes back positive w-we tell them then." I say new tears streaming down my face, the situation becoming more and more real.

Vic nods slowly as he rubs my back which helps me calm down and I realise just how tired I am. I let out a small yawn and Vic pulls the blanket over us more and brings me closer. "Friday after school I will take you to get the test, okay." I nod as I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Friday morning I woke up to a sick feeling in my stomach and cramps running up my side.  As soon as I sat up I ran to the bathroom, dropping down on my knees as I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. Once I finish throwing up I lay on the floor holding my sides as another cramp passes through me.

"Kellin are you okay?" I hear Kevin say, I look over and see him standing outside the bathroom door. I shake my head no as tears fall down my face. Kevin quickly sits next to me and places his hand on my forehead.

"You're not warm or anything, don't worry I will get mom." He says as he gets up. I quickly grab his wrist, forcing him back down. "Kevin no it's fine, I'm fine."'

Kevin gave me a look and I knew he wasn't buying it. "Kellin you have five second to tell me whats wrong before I get mom" He said giving me a stern look. I took a deep breath. "I might be pregnant, with Vic's kid." I say softly, when I look up Kevin looks ready to cry.

"But Kells, that can't be. You're fifteen.. Please tell me you are joking." He begs and I slowly shake my head. He pulls me into a tight embrace and rubs my back which helps the feeling that I'm going to throw up again pass.

After a few minutes our mom calls us down for brekfest and we pull out of the embrace. "You need to tell mom." He says as he helps me up. "Vic and I decided that we would tell both his parents and mom together when whe have proof."

"Are you going to keep it?" He says. I look away before nodding. "Y-yeah, I wanna keep my baby." I say as I rub my hand over my stomach.

Kevin places his hand over mine and smiles. "Just make sure you do what's right."

~~~~~~~

After school I head out to Vic's truck and see him talking to his brother Mike, when he sees me he gives me a sad look.

"Mike has to come with us Kells." Vic says calmly. I on the other hand am anything but calm.

"N-no Vic h-he can't." I say quickly. "He already knows." Vic says softly before wrapping his arms around me. "I'm so fucking sorry Kellin, I just couldn't keep this to myself. It was driving me insane." He whispered as he rubbed my back.

"It's ok, Kevin knows too." I say as I kiss his cheek softly.

We all throw our bags into the truck and climb in, Mike in back while I am in the passenger seat, Vic obviously driving.

Once we start driving it is completely quiet so i decide to break the silence. "VIc, I-I've already started getting morning sickness." I say quietly. He looks over at me, tears in his eyes. He grabs my hand, rubbing his thumb across the back. "Don't worry Kellin, I'm here whenever you need me."

I have noticed he has done this alot over the past three days, constantly reasuring me that everything is going to be okay and it will all work out. My friends have noticed our odd behavior and keep asking if we got into a fight or something. They all know that I can get pregnant, Mike and Vic were the last to find out.

When we get to the store only Vic and I go in, leaving Mike to mess around with the radio in the truck. We quickly find what we need and head to the counter to pay.

When I set the box on the counter the woman behind the register gives Vic and I a sad smile. We quickly pay and get back to the truck so we can go to my house.

Once we get to my house Vic and I run up to my room while Mike goes off to talk to Kevin.

I have Vic wait on my bed while I use the test. Once I finish I check the box for how long to wait and set a timer on my phone before going back to my room.

We wait in silence for the timer to go off and when it does we look at eachother, worry filling both of us. Vic pulls me into his lap before taking the test from my hand and checking the results.

"Kellin." Vic whispered softly his grip on my tightening. I look at him panic slowly starting to fill me. He hands me the test and my eyes grow wide.

"This can't be happening." I said, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Vic." I said looking into his eyes.

"We're going to be parents."