Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 30

"Finally we are out of this hell hole." Justin says to me once the final bell rings after our last exam.

"No fucking kidding, maybe I can get enough sleep now." I say with a laugh, placing a hand on my stomach with a smile.

"Oh Kellin, annual 'end of the school year bonfire' is at my place this year and starts around eight." Jack says with a smile and I frown, messing with the ring around my neck, which has become a nervous habit.

"Can't go." I say quietly, looking at the ground, well..... trying to. "I need to help Vic pack and I can't leave Katelynne alone, I'm really sorry guys." I say as we exit the school. When I look up I see Vic standing outside his truck, arms crossed over his chest and I can't help but smile.

"How about we have a movie night at my place, I mean I would have to talk to Vic and Kate but I think we should be able too. We just have to watch the language because of my niece." I say and both Jack and Justin nod.

"Yeah that will work, just text and let everyone know." Justin says and I nod before giving a hug to both of my friends.

"See you guys later." I say with a small wave before heading over to Vic who has a smirk on his face.

"Hey baby, how does it feel to be free for a while?" He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Amazing." I say before placing a quick kiss on his lips and having him help me into his truck. Once he climbs into the drivers seat I lean back and rest my hands on my stomach, feeling the twins kick.

"So I was wondering, could we maybe have the guys over for a movie night?" I say, biting my lip as I look over at Vic. He lets out a sigh and shrugs.

"I don't really care, I'm probably going to be packing the entire time they are over but I'm fine with it." He says and I smile before lacing my fingers with his. He returns the smile before looking back at the road and continuing the route to our apartment building.

When I open the door I feel Copeland latch onto my leg. "Help uncle Kewin, I don't wanna take a nap." She says as Kate appears in the main room before letting out a sigh.

"Cope, please leave uncle Kellin alone. He is probably really tired and you need to take a nap missy. " Kate says before sweeping the girl into her arms, causing Cope to giggle. I step out of the doorway with Vic following close behind.

"Alright, I'm going to try and finish packing. And Kellin, your mom called earlier said she needed to talk to you about something." Vic says as he walks to our bedroom and I let out a sigh before following because I'm pretty damn tired. Once I crawl into bed I text my friends and tell them about the plan change before setting an alarm so I don't sleep to long.

When I wake up I hear a voice coming from somewhere in my room.

"I don't know if we can do that. Yes I realize it would be great for the band but. .... Okay I have already told you my boyfriend is expecting twins, we can't be on tour during that. Look I love that they want us on tour with them so badly but we can't...... Fine I will meet with there front man at some point during Warped.... Yeah see you Sunday night." I hear Vic say, sounding quite agitated.

"Who was that?" I ask as I sit up. Vic looks over at me and smiles before standing in front of me, leaning down to kiss my head.

"Nothing you need to worry about, lets go wait for the guys." He says and I nod, following him out to the main room.