Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 33

Vic's POV ( :O )

"Can you guys shut the fuck up? I want to call Kellin." I yell at the idiots who are fighting over what movie to watch. Honestly did they forget there ages? I grab my phone off of the couch arm and go into my bunk and lay back on my pillow. Just as I am about to hit the call button I realize he is probably going to be asleep, should I just call tomorrow? Nah, I'll leave him a message. After a few rings he actually picks up.

"Hey Vic." He says, obviously wide awake.

"Oh hey I was just going to leave you a message, what are you doing up still?" I ask, worry in my voice.

"I was hanging out with some friends at the beach all day, oh and I am coming to see you Saturday when you play near us." He says and I can tell he's excited. God I don't want him to get hurt.

"Baby are you sure that's a smart idea? I don't want you getting hurt." I say with a small sigh, I would love to see him before we leave California but I don't want anything to happen.

"But baby, I miss you, we miss you." He says with a whine and I let out a sigh. "Kells..." "Hey Vic, tour manager called, he wants to talk to you, something about a meeting you have tomorrow. " Mike calls from the other room and I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to prevent a headache.

"Look Kells I need to talk to our tour manager, I will call you tomorrow, I love you." I say and he sigh. "I love you too." I reluctantly hang up the phone and grab Mike's phone from him.

"I told you, I don't want to meet with the band if we aren't going to go on tour with them. Kellin is due in October so I can't go on a tour that goes from September to March (totally making all this up btw), it can't happen." I say, yanking my fingers through my hair. Can't these guys take a hint?

"Vic, you know this is an amazing opportunity for your band, I really don't think this is something you can pass up. " our manager says and I groan before hitting my head on the wall.

"My answer is no and that's final." I say before hanging up and tossing Mike his phone. Tony and Jamie are giving me worried looks and Mike looks sympathetic.
"Are you okay?" Tony asks and I shake my head before hiding my face in my hands.

"I just really miss Kellin and our manager keeps stressing me out, this isn't as fun as I though it would be." I say truthfully and Jamie pats me on the back, shooting me a smile.

"Your probably just really worried about Kellin, I honestly think seeing him Saturday will do both off you some good." He says and I shrug. He's right, I just need to relax some.

"Yeah your right Hime, I think I'm gonna turn in for the night." I say as I walk to the bunk area and crawl into my bunk, Not bothering to change, before drifting of to sleep.