Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 34

When I wake up Saturday morning I'm extremely excited, Hayley agreed to take me to visit Vic and honestly she is an awesome friend.

"Hey Kells, Hayley is here." Kate says and I can barely contain my excitement. Feels like Audrey and Alex are excited as well.

"Guess what you two, we're going to see daddy today." I say, rubbing my stomach gently as I walk into the front room. I smile when I see Hayley sitting on the couch, reading a story to my niece. When she sees me she comes over and hugs me tightly.

"Ready to see your man?" She asks and I nod in excitement and I can't wait.

------

We get to the venue about twenty minutes before Pierce the Veil plays and I just hope we get there before they go on.

"What stage did Vic say they were playing?" I ask Hayley as she looks through he phone for the text.

"Well, Vic and Jamie say one by the entrance but the others said one near the middle on the venue, who's word do we take?" She ask and I can't lie, that's kinda suspicious.

"I think I want to go with what Mike and Tony say this time." I say, but I can't shake the feeling that something is very wrong.

After searching for a few minutes we come across the stage where they are setting up everything for Pierce. I squeal in excitement and Hayley just laughs and goes with me towards the back stage area where they guys should be. While I look through the crowd for Vic I see something that makes me feel sick.

"I-is that.." I say pointing over to a couple kissing but something isn't right. That looks like Vic and Jamie but that's not right, Vic said he would never leave, he would n lie would he? Hayley looks over at the couple and her fave goes red in anger.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes and Jamie Alberto Preciado!" Hayley yells and the two pull away and I see Vic's eyes land on me.

"Shit Kellin, its not what it looks like." He says running over to me, only to be pushed away.

"How can you say its not what it looks like? Because I'm pretty sure I just witnessed my fiance making out with his friend. I thought I fucking mattered!" I yelled at Vic hurt radiating off of me. He tried to move towards me to hug me but I move away.

"No, fuck no, I'm done, we're done." I say before grabbing Hayley's hand and heading back to the car.
-------

When I get home no one is there, Kate left a note saying she went to the store. I go into my room and grab the small box off of my dresser.

*trigger warning*
I quickly move to the bathroom and pull out a razor from the box as I sit on the floor and lean against the tub.

If Vic doesn't want me then who will? I don't even think before I start cutting into my arms. I don't know how many cuts I made but I do know one thing, I'm starting to get light headed from the blood loss. I look down and actually access the damage and I begin to panic, these are really deep. I feel myself getting light headed before I lean against the wall as mt eyes begin to fall closed.

The last thing I hear is someone calling my name and the scream of my sister........