Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 37

Vic's Pov (I will tell you when there's a change in pov)

I dropped my phone and ran towards the front of the bus where the others were. When I stopped in the room the other three just stared at me and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"S-someone needs to take m-me to the h-hospital now." I say and they all give me questioning looks, especially Mike.

"Vic, tell us what's going on." Tony says calmly, moving as if he doesn't want to startle me. I take a deep breath and look at the worried faces of my band.

"I-it's K-kellin, he t-tried, again." I say and everyone's faces drop.

Honestly this isn't the first time he has tried something like this. The first time was when his dad left, I walked into his room to see him with a half empty bottle of painkillers, he had already taken thw other half, on the verge of passing out. He has always been easily triggered. And guess who caused it this time. God I hope he's okay.

Mike just nods and grabs his phone calling whoever, I don't really care as long as they can take me to see Kellin, I want, no, need to know he is okay. While Mike talks with the person on the phone Tony and Jamie try to comfort me with little success. What have I done?

"Alright, Kevin is on his way to take Vic and I to the hospital, sorry Tony and Jamie but-" "Mike it's completely understandable." Tony says and he nods before grabbing our phones and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Come on Vic, lets wait outside. Everything will be okay." Mike says and I just wipe the tears from my eyes and nod, god I just hope he is okay.

~~~~~ Skips to arrival at the hospital~~~~~

When I walk into the hospital the first thing I do is look for Kate. Eventually I see her talking to a doctor and she is crying but looks relieved. I quickly go over to her, accidentally interrupting the doctor.

"Excuse me sir, as you can see I-" "I'm with her." I say and he rolls his eyes before continuing.

"As I was saying, both Mr. Bostwick and the babies are okay. The cuts wern't to deep and he only fainted because of blood loss. He didn't take any pills so he didn't harm the twins in any way but he is required to be on suicide watch until the end of August so we can assure that his mental health improves before he is to return to school." Both Kate and I nod and I want to ask if I can see Kellin but this guy seems really unimpressed with me because of my enterance.

"Now as much as I hate to say it, only one family member id allowed in the room until he has been awake for an hour or so. He will probably be asleep for another half hour or so." He says and Kate and I look at eachother. Kate points at me and I suddenly realize it's not a good idea for me to be here.

"You heard the man Kate, so off you go." I say before walking away. Well trying, Kate doesn't let me get far.

"Oh no, you are going into that room and you are going to fix whatever the fuck you did." Kate says sternly and I nod sheepishly before following the doctor. He leads me down a few different hallways before stopping at a door and motioning for me to enter. I feel my hands start to sweat as I place my hand on the door knob.

When I look into the room I see Kellin laying on a hospital bed, his arms bandaged and wrapped around his baby bump. I feel tears fill my eyes and as I close the door and move to the chair next to his bed.

"Baby, what have I done?" I say to no one in particular as Kellin shifts to face me, still asleep. He moves one arm under his head and I can't help but place my hand on his stomach and rub it gently. I see him frown in his sleep and I feel the twins kick my hand and I can't help but smile.

Suddenly I hear the heart monitor speed up and I look to Kellin's face to see his eyes opening slowly.....

Kellin's Pov

When I wake up I feel the twins kicking kind of roughly and a hand on my stomach. My forearms also hurt like a bitch and have some itchy material wrapped around them. I open my eyes slowly and see that the person with their hand on my stomach is Vic.

"Please, get away from me." I say in a scratchy voice and before I can stop him he places his lips on mine. At first I place my hand on his chest to push him away but he places his hand over mine and I use my other hand to pull him closer so I can kiss him better.

"It was for an interview.. truth or dare ... I didn't want to kiss him." Vic says against my lips as he places a hand on my stomach and I do the same.

I push him away because this kiss is getting way to fucking heated and we just look at eachother, speechless.

"I should have let you explain." I say quietly, wrapping my arms protectively around myself., not looking at Vic.

"Do you still want to call off the engagement?" He says quietly and I shake my head before looking back at him.

"No, I am still in love with you and the twins still need their daddy." I say and Vic gives me a soft kiss before thanking me. He then climbs in next to me and I cuddle against him, enjoying the moment besides the circumstances.

"Your being put on suicide watch again." Vic says quietly and I sigh before tilting my head to look up at him.

"How long?" I ask quietly and he lets out a sigh before mumbling 'August'. I cuddle closer to him and move one of his hands to my stomach where I feel the kicks, placing my hand over his. And that is how we remain as we drift off to sleep.