Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 39

There is only 3 chapters left.
~~~~~~~~~~

Once the door of our apartment is closed I wrap my arms around Vic's neck and pull him closer to me.

"God I missed you." I whisper before pressing my lips softly against his. Vic wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too." He said before placing another soft kiss on my lips. When he pulls away he takes my hand and leads me over to the couch where I curl up against him, resting my head on his chest.

"How are you feeling?" Vic asks as he rubs my back, helping me relax.

"I feel a lot better after everything, also after the twins are born I'm suppose to stay out of school for a week." I ay and Vic just nods before rubbing my stomach gently. I have noticed that it's something he really likes to do, almost like he can't believe this is happening.

"Oh shit." Vic says as he looks at his watch and back at me. "You have a doctors appointment in like five minutes." Vic says and I roll my eyes.

"You could have mentioned that before I got comfy." I whine as Vic helps me stand and I lean against his arm, god I'm tired.

"I know baby, I'm so sorry." He says as we head out the door. We move as fast as we can to our car before rushing to the doctors office.

We get there about twenty minutes late because Vic forgot about the damn appointment and we end up having to wait another half hour because of that.

"I really don't like you right now." I say to Vic who looks just as pissed as I do. He rubs his forehead before looking at me. "Kellin, you have said that maybe twenty times since we got here, I get it." He says and I roll my eyes. And everyone says I'm emotional, I think Vic is the one who needs to get his hormones under control.

"Well that's not very nice." He mumbles and I roll my eyes. I really need to stop thinking my thoughts. "Yes you do." Vic says with a smile and I hit his arm lightly before giving hi a quick peck on the cheek.

"Sorry baby, I don't know why I do that so often." I say truthfully and he nods before taking one of y hands in his.

"It's okay baby, you have been forgiven." He says with a smile which I return whole heartedly (Is that a word?) just then we hear y name being called and I let out a relieved sigh. I hear Vic mumble 'It's about damn time' and give a small laugh before taking his hand in mine. We are then lead into a room where I am told to lay on the chair thing, like I don't already know this shit.

When the doctor enters the room i can't help but smile because I get to see my little boy and girl again.

"Hello Mr. Quinn, from what I have heard you have been a bit of trouble." He says and I shrug and Vic tries not to laugh. The doctor then puts the cool gel on my stomach before moving the wand thing around, stopping at one spot.

"The twins seem to be doing very well, I would have to say you can expect to go into labor around late September to early October. The doctor says before turning off the machine and handing me a rag to wipe off my stomach with.

"If you don't mind me asking, how exactly will everything work once Kellin has gone into labor?" Vic asks and I'm glad he did because I didn't really want to.

"Well he will have to have a C-section performed for... obvious reasons." The doctor says and I have to keep myself from rolling my eyes I mean, did they actually expect me to try and push these two out? Because that wasn't going to happen under any circumstance.

"And I'm sure you have been informed that he will have to stay home from school for a week after the twins are born. I would suggest that he is home schooled for the first semester of the year though." THe doctor says and I shake my head. No way am I being home schooled, again not an option.

"Other than that I suggest you find a family member or two who would be available to watch them whenever neither of you can." He says and I just nod, Vic and I already decided that it would be one of our moms watching the when need be.

After the doctor says a few more thing that I don't really hear Vic and I are finally able to go home. The care ride is spent in silence because both Vic and I are really tired and Just want to sleep, well at least that's what I want. When Vic and I are in our apartment I go straight for our room and lay down on my side of the bed. Soon after Vic lays down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey Vic." I say quietly and he mumbles something I cant quiet make out. "I don't think we are ever doing this again." I say truthfully and he gives me a curious look.

"You mean having kids?" He asked and I nod before he sighs.

"Babe, who knows, maybe when you like twenty five or something you will be saying you want another baby." He says and I shake my head.

"If that happens were adopting, I know nothing has been that bad but I don't want to do this ever again, mostly because now that I'm pregnant with twins it's more likely to happen again." Vic just closes his eyes and nods, mumbling 'whatever you say' before we both drift off to sleep.