Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

CHapter 40

Kellin, it's time to get up." I hear Vic say sweetly. I whine before rolling over to face him with a pout on my face.

"Baby, I don't want to go. Can I just skip today and go tomorrow?" I pretty much beg Vic and he shakes his head before giving me a small smile.

"Sorry Kells, your the one who insisted on going to school despite the fact that your eight months pregnant so get up and get ready." He says and as he tires to get up I grab his arm and pull him, kissing his neck gently.

"K-Kellin, you're going to school, this d-distraction isn't going to do anything for you." He says and I move away before sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't see why I have to go, I'm going to be a full time mom anyway." I say as I cross my arms over my chest and Vic kisses my cheek.

"Because if you ever decided that you do want to go to collage for something you would regret not finishing high school." He says and I know he's right. I hit his arm and move my legs over the edge of the bed and Vic helps me stand. I feel the twins kick roughly and I place one hand on my swollen stomach, the other on the closest wall.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" Vic asks and I nod as I rub my hand over my stomach.

"Yeah, I think they just got a little excited." I say as I continue to walk/waddle to the front room where I sit on the couch and relax against the back. as soon as I had gotten comfortable I felt a cramp run through me and I whimpered slightly as I gripped my stomach.

"Kellin seriously, are you going to be okay?" Vic asks and I nod. "Yeah, remember that the doctor said they weren't quiet in the position they needed to be so they are probably just moving around some more." I say as I rub my sides, trying to soothe the cramps. Vic just nods before looking at the time.

"Alright babe, you really need to get dressed or your going to be late." He says and I shake my head.

"Nope, I'm going in this." I say, gesturing to my old flannel pajama pants and Vic's tie dye hoddie. Vic just laughs before helping me get my shoes on and grabbing his keys as we leave the apartment.

Once Vic dropped me off I was greeted by Kevin who wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Jesus Christ you scared s so fucking much." He says as he hugs me tighter and I hug him back.

"I know, I'm so sorry." I say as he helps me into the school. We go to the office to grab our schedules before going to our first hour. My mom had arranged it so that Kevin and I had all the same classes and some how Mike ended up in the classes as well. Kevin, Mike, and I just sat in the class talking until the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Alright class, I'm Mr. Iero and we're just going to go around the class and when it's your turn you will stand and say your name and something about yourself so lets start with..... Michael Fuentes." He says and I see Mike roll his eyes.

"The name's Mike and I play drums for Pierce The Veil." HE says as if it's nothing, all the guys had decided to stay as humble as they could despite their ban having played Warped Tour and getting an offer from All Time Low to tour with them, which of course they declined. Mr. Iero told the next person to go who was Kevin.

"Hey, I'm Kevin and I like food." He said receiving a laugh from most of the class and an eye roll from Mr. Iero as he sat down. Kevin then elbowed my arm and I looked towards the front of the room

"My name's Kellin and there's no way I'm going to get up for this." I say and Mr. Iero glares at me.

"Kellin, you have to follow the rules." He says and it was my turn to glare.

"How about you come talk to me when your eight months pregnant with twins." I say with as much attitude as I could gather before I fold my arms on my desk and lay my head down. I hear Mike and Kevin laughing their asses off about something, probably Mr. Iero's reaction.

~~~~~TO THE END OF THE DAY~~~~~~~~

The majority of my day went the same as first period. Only one teacher didn't give me shit about not wanting to stand then again she was also the same history teacher I had last year.

"I can't wait to go home and sleep." I say as I walk out of the school with Kevin.

"Yeah I bet, so how have they been doing?" He asks gesturing to my stomach and I smile.

"They have been doing good, were almost there." I say with a smile which he returns.

"That's awesome Kells, just be careful." He says and I nod as I head over to where I see Vic standing, talking to some of his friends who were juniors last year.

"Hey baby." I say when I get next to him before standing on my toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's adorable how short you are Kellin." Vic's friend Austin says and I roll my eyes, trees are short compared to him.

"I tell him that all the time and he just gets mad, but I should probably get him home before he falls asleep standing up." Vic says and I'm extremely grateful, I really am tired. We all say our good byes before Vic and I climb in the car where I fall asleep shortly after.