Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 4

"Fuck my mom's going to kill me." I whisper causing Vic to laugh and fall backwards onto my bed.

I send him a glare which he doesn't see before hitting  him on the head. "Vic nothing about this is funny. You will be lucky if you live to leave this house, you realize that right?"

He stops laughing and holds me close. " I know this is very serious but I don't think we should worry to much. Our baby is going to have amazing parent that love them very much." He said brushing his nose against mine. I sigh loudly knowing he isn't seeing just how much this one baby will change us.

"Vic everything is going to change. This baby is going to change everythig for us and that scares me a lot because I still have to finish highschool a-" Vic cut me off with his lips against mine. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around his neck just enjoying the moment.

"What do you think we should do with the baby?" I say when we pull away. Vic sits for a minute, thinking a lot about his answer.

"I personally want to see how they will turn out." He says gently placing his hand on my stomach as I rest my head on his shoulder. "But the choice is yours. After all you will be the one carrying the baby." He says wrapping his other arm around my waist, bringing me into his lap.

"I really wanna keep it." I say before looking at Vic. "I could never kill the baby and it just seems wrong to go through the trouble of carrying it just to give it away." I say quietly leaning my back against Vic's chest. "Ageed." He whispers quietly before kissing my neck gently.

"So what your brother said is true." I hear two voices say and I quikly look in the direction of my door to se my mom, Vic's parents, Kevin, and Mike standing there. Both my mom and Mrs. Fuentes look close to tears while the others just look dissapointed.

"Kevin, I think we should give these five a chance to talk in privacy, don't you think. "Mike says to my brother, obviously tying to escape the awkward situation. Kevin just nods before leaving my room with Mike, closing the door behind them.

Once they leave the room Vic is the first to speak. "Mama, papa I'm so sorry we never meant for any of this to happen. Trust me had I know this was possible I wouldn't have sugg-"

"We are not the ones you should be appologizing to." His father says, cutting Vic off. " We are dissapointed in you for doing this to the poor boy. He is only fifteen Vic, he is a minor. What the hell were you thinking when you decided you wanted to destroy his innocence." His mother says and I feel Vic start to shake as he wraps his arms tighter around me.

"Vivian, there's no point in yelling at them. What happened, happened. I also know for a fact that Kellin must of agreed to this or else he would have come straight to me or his brother." My mom says, trying to keep everyone calm in this situation.

"Now boys, everything that happens with this baby will be up to you two. Are you sure you want to keep it?" Mrs. Fuentes says and I feel Vic take a deep breath. "It wouldn't be right to have Kellin go through all that misery just to hand the baby to a different family, our decision still stands."

I wrap my arms around Vic as a silence falls over the room which my mom decides to break." Well Kellin I realize the test is probably correct but I'm going to make you a doctors appointment for the morning just so we can be sure and so we can make sure everythings okay." I nod as I feel a wave of exaustion fall over me causing me to lean on Vic's shoulder.

"You okay Kells?" Vic whispers softly when he notices my attitude change. "Just tired." I whisper feeling my eyelids grow heavy.

Vic picks me up and lays me in my bed before kissing my head. "Text me the time for the appointment so I can meet you here early, if you want me to go that is." I nod and smile lazily when he returns it. He kisses me quickly before he starts to walk out with his parent and my mom. Before he gets far I grab his wrist causing him to turn around.

Before he can say anything I whisper "Please baby, stay the night?"  He looks back at my mom who gives a slight nod.

Vic smiles before he climbs into bed with me pulling the blankets over us as I fall into a deep sleep.

----------

When I wake up the next morning I am immediatly hit with a wave of nausea which causes me to run down the hall into the bathroom.

Just like the past few days I drop on my knees in front of the toilet and empty the contents of my stomach into the bowl. Only this time I feel someone pull my hair from my face and rub my back as tears stream down my face.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you." I hear the person say as I close my eyes and lean against them. I soon recognize the faint smell of Vic's cologne and feel more relaxed. For a few minutes we sit in silence and Vic runs is fingers through my hair trying to calm me down on some level.

I finally get up and rinse my mouth out before I give Vic a peck on the cheek. "This isn't your fault. I should have told you this could happen." I said as we walked down to the kitchen, not bothering to change out of our clothes from yesterday.

"want me to get you something?" Vic asks, opening the fridge. "Vic this is my house you don't need to do anything for me." I say, wrapping my arms around my boyfriend. "Yes I do." I hear him whisper before he turns around, placing his hands on my hips. I shake my head and laugh before kissing hi softly. "You can take a shower if you want. Feel free to borrow some of my clothes." I say as i look into the fridge.

he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before he runs upstairs to my room. Soon after I hear someone come down the stairs.

"Morning sweetie." My mother says as she heads to the coffe machine. "How did you sleep?"

I shrug and grab the milk from the fridge and a bowl from he cupboard and placing them on the table. "Are you nervouse?" She asked after I had made a bowl of cereal and sat down. I nod slowly and eat in silence, the only noise in the house being the shower upstairs.

Just as I was about to leave I ran into Vic as he was walking into the room.

"Oh shit Kellin I'm so sorry I dodn't see you." He said. "Don't worry VIc. But we do have to leave in about ten so please please hurry." I say as i walk down the hall. he nods before closing the door of my room to get ready.

----------

As I wait for the doctor to call my name I am extremely worried.

"What if something is really wrong?" I say, not quite able to get all my worries off my head. I hear Kevin groan "Kellin I swear to Satan if you ask another 'what if' I'm going to shove a school bus up your ass."

"Satan?" Vic asks and both my mom and I roll my eyes. "Is that the only thing you found wrong with that sentence?" I say hitting his arm playfully.

Vic grabs my hand lacing my fingers with his as we fall into a comfortable silence which was soon disrupted by a nurse. "Kellin Quinn Bostwick" She says and I squeeze Vic's hand tightly.

Both VIc and I walk towards the nurse hand in hand and she gives us a small smile. "Follow me." She said simply as she lead us to a room with and ultrasound machine.

"Sit here, the doctor will be in shortly." She motioned towards the hospital type bed and i clibed onto the bed as she walked out of the room.

"Viccy I'm scared." I said in a small voice, Vic gave my had a small squeeze. "It's okay Kells, we'er okay." He said softly and I nod when I hear the door open and I see the doctor walk in.

"Hello Mr. Bostwick-" "I'm sorry sir but if you don't mind I prefer Quinn." I say quietly and the doctor gives me a smile. "Of course Mr. Quinn I am Dr. Way nd from the sound of it you are in a uniqe situation. I nod as Dr. Way starts to set up the machine.

"Alright I need you to lay back and lift your shirt up over your stomach. I do as he says and he puts some weird gel stuff on my stoach before he runs the wand thing over my stomach. He stairs at the screen in concentration before he smiles. "Here we are." He says before turning the screen towards Vic and I. "You see this?" Dr. way says, pointing to a blob on the screen. "Yeah." I say quietly as i feel Vic tighten his grip on my hand.

"That's your baby." He says and I look at the screen a smile forming on my face.

"Viccy, thats our baby." I say happily as i look at him, a smile on his face. He kisses my head and nods. "It sure is Kellin."

After I ask Dr. Way for two copies of the ultrasound he hands me a rag to wipe the gel off my stomach. When he comes back he hands me the two pictures and a pregnancy pamphlet. Vic and I quickly thank him before heading out to tell my mom and brother the news.