Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 41

"You know, it isn't too late for you to decide you want me to take you home." Vic says as he pulls into the school parking lot and I roll my eyes, putting the book I was reading down.

"Vic, I have a huge ass English test today and Mr. Iero is going to give me so much shit if I miss and besides, the twins aren't due for another two weeks, I'm going to be fine." I say as I give him a quick peck on the cheek. As I reach for the door handle Vic pulls me back to him, kissing me hard.

"Keep your phone on all day, call me if you want me to pick you up." He says and I cringe as a cramp runs through my body.

"I'm taking you home." Vic says and I hit his arms before glaring a him.

"I said I'm going to be fine and I cant miss this damn test, now I love you but please calm down." I say and Vic nods as I climb out of his truck to meet up with Kevin and Mike.

"Hey Kells, ready for this test?" Kevin asks as we take our seats in the back of the class and I shake my head as I feel yet another cramp pass through my sides. Before I can respond, the bell rings and I lean back in my seat, running my hands over my sides every so often.

"Alright class, you have five minutes to review before I will pass out the test, also I will not be answering any questions on the contents of the test. The nest five minutes are yours." Mr. Iero says and I rest my head on my desk as everyone else begins reviewing for the test. Every so often I will be hit with a cramp and I'm beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Alright, review time over. Grab a pencil and if you talk at all during this test I will rip the test up in front of you." Mr. Iero says and I roll my eyes because this guy needs to get laid or something, maybe he would chill out then.

Everything was going fine until about halfway through the test I felt a sharp pain go up my back and something wet run down my leg.

"Fuck." I whisper as I put my hand under my swollen stomach and grip onto the desk. "Please you two, not now." I whisper and Mr. Iero looks up from his desk.

"Seriously no talking, I don't want to waste my time giving out detentions." Just as I was about to resume taking my test I felt a contraction run through my body and I couldn't help but yell out in pain as I gripped the desk harder.

"Fuck, not now." I say and most everyone gives me a confused look except Kevin and Mike.

"Mike call Vic, Mr. Iero I need you to call the office and tell them to get the nurse or someone here now." Kevin says as he moves next to me and grabs my hand and I squeeze his tightly. Mike pulls his phone out and goes into the hallway to call Vic while Mr. Iero looks ready to kill someone.

"Get the fuck back in your seats." He says and I scream out in pain as I feel another contraction.

"Fuck Kevin, they're coming, these two want out now." I say as tears run down my cheeks and I grip his hand tightly, I hope I don't brake it. Just then Mike comes back and hands me his phone before he says something about going to the office to wait for Vic. I put the phone to my ear once I see that it's still on the call with Vic.

"V-Vic." I whimper as Kevin keeps reminding me to breath and I feel yet another contraction. "Fuck Vic, get here now, these two are coming and they want out." I say and realization finally crosses Mr. Iero's face and he just looks shocked.

"Don't worry, I'm almost there and I will save the 'I told you so's for later." He says and I give a small laugh before squeezing Kevin's hand tighter. About Five minutes later Vic, Mike and someone else come running into the room, Mr. Iero having already moved the other students to a library. Without saying anything Vic hands Mike his key's before rushing over to me and picking me up bridal style.

"Mike, your going to drive us to the hospital, Kevin you can come too but we need to hurry." Vic says as I cry out again and Vic caries me to the car, the other two following close behind.

Vic sits in the back with me while Kevin and Mike take the front two seat.

"Bab, I don't think I'm ready." I say and he gives me a reassuring look before giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Just think about it, in a few hours we are going to have our little boy and girl here with us." Vic says quietly and I nod before I scream at another contraction.

"God damn it Vic, this is your fucking fault." I say as I hit him in the head and he just nods before looking out the window.

"Thank god." He says before picking me up once again and carrying me into the hospital.

"Someone help, he's in labor."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY JESUS this book has been done for a week and I forgot to post the last few chapter for you poptarts. I'm so sorry