Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 5

I don't see Vic until the next Monday when he picks me up to drive me to school. Since he found out that I actually am pregnant he has decided that he didn't want to let me out of his sight when he had the option to. Honestly, I am really nervous for today, Vic and I decided we should tell our friends that I'm pregnant. Now don't get me wrong I completely trust them but Jamie and Justin like to talk, a lot. Sometimes so much that they accidently let information slide. Hopefully those two loud mouths will be able to shut the fuck up for once.

When we got to the school Mike ran off towards his friends, Vic and I went to find ours.

After maybe five minutes we found them all hanging around near a tree we occasionally meet at after school.

"Hey guys." Vic says once we are close enough for them to hear.

"What the fuck happened to you guys? You basically disappeared off this damn planet!" Justin says as he runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey man, watch it!" Vic says when Justin tries to tackle me to the ground.

"Why?" Justin whines as he pouts.

"We actually kinda want to talk about that." I say quietly and everyone instantly realizes something is wrong.

"Vic what did you do to our little Kelly bear?" Jack asks, pulling me towards him.

"Yeah and why have you guys been acting strange lately? Oh shit, are you guys braking up?" Jamie says, talking as fast as he possibly could.

“No no we-" I started.

"Vic I swear if you break his heart."

"Don't do this, you guys are amazing together."

"I swear if you break Kellin’s heart we will break your face."

All my friends’ are talking at once and I know they aren't going to let me talk and I start to shake with worry. Vic notices and starts whispering calming words in my ear.

"Its okay baby, they just don't want you hurt."

It is then that I notice for once Jamie looks deep in thought when a look of realization crosses over his face.

"Guys, guys let them talk, stop making assumptions." Jamie says and everyone quiets down looking at us with worried glances.

I take a deep breath once they quiet down and compose myself before I give them the news.

"Guys I'm pregnant, with Vic's baby." I say quietly and I watch everyone go into shock, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Please tell us this is some kind of joke. Vic is it true?" Tony asks and I bury my face in Vic's neck as the tears start to fall. I refuse to let the guys see me cry.

"Yeah." Vic says quietly and no one else speaks. We all stand in a small circle until we hear the warning bell ring.

We all part ways and Vic walks with me towards my first hour.

"Are you going to be okay?" I ask him. I know he has never been a huge fan of being asked a bunch of questions within a short amount of time.

He just nods and kisses my cheek when we reach my class. "I will talk to you at lunch. I love you so fucking much." He says as he wraps me in a hug. "I love you too baby, more than you know."

When the final bell rings Vic finally lets me go as he heads off to his first class leaving me to miss his arms around me.

I take a minute to compose myself before I walk into the class.

"Mr. Bostwick, care to tell me why you are late?" The teacher asks. I shake my head and go to my normal seat next to my brother.

"Well I guess that means I will see you in detention after school." She says looking extremely pissed off.

"I guess it does." I say in a tired voice laying my head on my desk.

For the first half of the hour I don't really listen to anything. The only thing I am aware of is my brother occasionally rubbing my back. That is until I feel a sudden dizziness and know what happens next.

I quickly sit up straight and raise my hand using the other to cover my mouth.

The teacher glares at me before she speaks, obviously pissed that I interrupted her lecture." Yes Kellin, what is so important that you must interrupt me?"

"May I go to the restroom?" I say quickly before I put my hand back over my mouth. She gives me a long glare and I can feel the acid burning in my throat.

"No." She says simply and I start to panic. I refuse to let my morning sickness happen in class.

I quickly write on my paper and show the note to my brother. His eyes widen when he sees the words. 'Morning sickness'.

"Ma'am I really think you should let him go." Kevin says as he rubs my back once again.

"He can wait until after class." She says turning back to the board.

At that point I know I can't hold it back much longer so I jump up from my seat and run to the restroom as fast as I can.

Once I get into a stall I drop on my knees and empty the contents of my stomach. Once I finish and wipe my mouth I feel tears streaming down my face. How the fuck am I suppose to go to school if I'm going to get morning sickness during school. I hear the door open and I rest my head against the stall door.

"Kelin are you okay?" Kevin asks and I let a sob escape.

"No." I say before throwing up again.

After a few minutes I regain some strength and I go to wash off my face. I see Kevin leaning against the wall with both of our backpacks resting near his feet.

"I'm calling mom to come get you." He says as he grabs his phone from his bag.

"No." I scream as I take his phone from him. "No one is calling mom, I’m going to be fine, it’s just morning sickness."

"Well what the hell are you going to tell the teacher when you show up to detention after school? Did I mention how thanks to you I have detention too? How could you fuck up this bad Kellin?"

I felt tears fill my eyes at his words. Damn this kid is making me emotional.

"I'm sorry Kevin. Trust me I don't want to be pregnant. I'm fucking fifteen." I yell at him and he takes a step back at my outburst.

"Damn this kid really is fucking with my emotions." I say looking down at my stomach which is still relatively flat seeing as I am only a week pregnant. I smile and place my hands on my stomach rubbing it gently. Kevin puts his hands on mine and I look at his to see he is smiling as well.

"I'm sorry Kells I had no right to say that, I know you didn't mean for this to happen I guess I'm still adjusting. I still can't believe I’m going to be an uncle." He says as he looks at my stomach. He then drops his hands and grabs his bag.

"Come on we need to get back to class before that bitch sends someone to find us"

I nod and grab my bag as we head out. When we get back to the classroom everyone is talking quietly and glancing back at Kevin and I, glances which we ignore.

Luckily I don't have any more issues until lunch. As I am on the way to the lunchroom someone pushes me against a locker.

"Well look who it is, little Kellin." A sinister voice says, I groan when I recognize it.

"Hey there Jesse, look I'm not really up for a beating today ad considering you are such a nice go your going to let me go right?" I say in a quiet and hopeful voice. A smile which falls the minute he lets out a sinister laugh. As he opens his mouth to speak again we hear a different voice.

"Jesse put my boyfriend the fuck down!" I hear Vic yell as I see him, Mike, and Jamie running towards us.

Jesse smirks and pulls me from the locker before pushing me back harder making me cry out in pain, I look over at Vic who is being held back my Mike as Jamie runs towards us. He tackles Jesse and I fall onto the floor landing hard on my ass. Mike then let’s go of Vic who runs over to me seeing as teachers are trying to pull Jamie and Jesse apart.

"Kells, sweetie, are you two okay." He asks in a rushed voice and I see nothing but worry in his eyes. I have to think about what he means by us two, is he talking about Jamie? Realization hits me when he places a gentle hand on my stomach and I nod.

"Yeah he didn't hit us, just shoved me against the locker a few times." I say wrapping my arms around Vic. A teacher then comes over and asks if I am okay and I nod as I stand up thankful when the teacher stops asking questions. Once she is gone Vic turns to me and brings me into a hug.

"Do you want to just skip the rest of the day? You look really tired, you should rest and I want to be able to make sure you two are okay." He says quickly as he begins to drag me towards the office.

"Vic no we are fine. I'm just really hungry and yes I'm tired but I'm fucking pregnant what else do you expect?" I say before kissing him softly.

"The baby and I are going to be fine unless I don't get food, might have to kill someone if that doesn't happen." Vic chuckles softly as we walk with Mike towards the cafeteria and I hit his arms.

"Seriously Vic I am eating for two and if we don't get food shits going to get ugly." I say with a laugh, grateful when we reach our table.

-------

I don't see Vic again until last period because we both have music. 

I make sure to get there early so I can rest for a few minutes. This stupid baby is already taking all of my energy and my damn math teacher decided I couldn't sleep in his class, honestly the nerve of some people.

When the bell rings I feel someone shake my shoulder and I look at Vic and smile.

"Hey Viccy." I say and let out a yawn. He gives me a small smile and rubs my back.

"Mr. Lucker said he is letting seniors present today" He said with a smile and I knew why he was excited. He told me last night that the next chance he got he would perform a song that he wrote for me so I was pretty excited too.

"Alright class because I decided I don't want to plan anything for this week we are going to be presenting songs or instrumentals all week. Today all seniors will be performing, do I have any volunteers?" He asked and Vic’s hand immediately shot up. Mr. Lucker smiled and nodded so Vic headed to the front with his guitar which he usually leaves here during the week for this specific reason.

Without saying anything he sits on the stool up front and begins singing.

 I can't wait to see your brilliant face
Light up the room around the pillowcase
She said, "Can you come over to my LA place
I got something to tell you and it just can't wait"
When I showed up you held the door in tears
Sat on the couch under the chandeliers.
You said you're having a baby and before I could cry
You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine.

But I don't see your face,
Taken by the one hearted race home now,
But, don't tell your other man
I got a hell of a plan

Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

Nightmares
No longer wait for sleep
Crawl on the ground on both your hands and knees
Just like a, lion and you're the queen of the pride
And we will feast together till the bones are dry.

But I don't see your face.
Taken by the one hearted race home now,
But don't tell your other man.
He's not a part of the plan

Failing lights amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

Do you still love me? I am dying to know.
Or did you forget what we shared?
Out of sight out of mind I was never even there

Failing lights, amass one hundred sleepless nights
And I might be holding on too tight
But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive

This is the price you'll pay
Thoughts in your head that will never die.

So don't you forget what we had
It's like I was never even there.

Go!

Mr. Lucker congratulated Vic on the song before he let him go back to his seat. Once Vic sat next to me I placed a long sweet kiss on his lips

"Baby, that was amazing." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

I honestly tried to stay awake for all the performances but one minute Ronnie was going up to perform and the next Vic was shaking me awake.

"Kellin come on its time to go home." Vic says sweetly. I stretch out my back and stand only to sit back down when a cramp runs through my side.

"Shit." I whisper as Vic rubs my sides gently, slightly soothing the cramps.

"Kellin are you feeling well, you have been kind of out of it today, heck even last week." Mr. Lucker says, concern written on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine just had some...... family problems that have been distracting me." I said as I stood up and took Vic's hand.

"Well just know you can talk to me about anything, especially if it has to do with a certain rumor I heard going throughout my classes during the day." He said. Vic squeezed my hand and tried to pull me away

"Don't worry about that Kells it was nothing-"
"What have people been saying." I said cutting Vic off. Mr. Lucker looks between Vic and I before he takes a deep breath.

“At first I thought everyone was talking about a girl considering the rumor but when I heard them say Quinn I knew they were talking about you." He says looking at both Vic and I. I let out a sigh. "I need to go, I have detention and Vic has soccer practice before the game." I say, turning to leave.

"I will write the both of you passes but please tell me, is it true?" He says giving us a sad look when I nod. He pats me on the back and looks between Vic and I.

"If either of you ever need to talk feel free to come to me, you could always go to others but they may force you towards options you don't want to consider," He says handing us our passes. We thank him and Vic walks me toward my first hour and gives me a quick kiss.

"Are you staying until the game?"He asks. I nod before giving him a quick hug and walking into the classroom.