Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 7

The next morning at school is basically the same as yesterday meaning I had to run out of my history class halfway through first period to throw up and I had to talk to my teacher after class.

"Hi ma'am you wanted to speake to me?" I asked having a feeling I knew what was coming.

"Yes Kellin I have noticed how you were very out of it during class yesterday and this is the second day in a row you ran out of the classroom looking like you were about to be sick. Is there something I should be aware of?" He said giving e a curious look and I sighed.

"Impregnant." I mumbled under my breath and I could tell this teacher wasn't going to accept that shit.

"Kellin your lucky I have a free period next hour because I feel there's something you need to talk about." She said closing the door to the classroom and I felt tears fill my eyes because well I don't want the entire school knowing I'm a freak.

"I'm pregnant." I said softly and the teacher looked at me in shock.

"Did I hear you right?" She asks and I nod not looking at her knowing it souds bad. Honestly I'm only in 10th grade, I shouldn't even be able to say I have had sex.

"How did this happen?" She asks and I laugh.

"I think you would know how that works." I say and she gives me an unimpressed look.

"Alright i get that you don't want to say but just know that you can talk to any of your teachers about this. I could even set up an appointment with the schools counsler if you would like." She said as she reached for the phone on her desk.

"No I will tell you what happened." I said and she put the phone back down and I took a deep breath.

"Basically my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to express our love for eachother in a new way considering we have been dating for about five years. I already knew this could happen so I insisted that we use protection but well, the condom broke and here I am talking about it." I say not looking at her, I couldn't stand to see another person dissapointed in me.

"Well Kellin do you know what your going to do with the baby? And if you don't  mind my asking how far along are you?" She said and i relaxed into the chair.

"My boyfriend and I agreed that we want to keep the baby and I'm only a week or two along." I say quietly knowing Vic is going to be upset that I dodn't check in with him between classes.

"So when you have been running out that was..."

"Morning sickness." I finished her sentence. "Its been morning sickness."

She gives me a sypathetic look before giving me a pass for my next class.

"Just make sure you are careful and from now on if you ever feel that you are going to be sick you can just leave, I will infor any subs of this as well." She says as I walk towards the door.

"Thank you, for everything, this means alot to me." She waves me off and I go to my second period.

~~~~~~

"Kellin where were you after first period? Did that bitch give you detention again?" Vic asks when he sits down at the lunch table.

"Hey to you too." I say as I try not to fall asleep. My mom had called the doctor yesterday because she wasconcerened about how much I had been eating and how tired I was, they explained that it was my body getting ready for when the baby starts going and because I am so young which caused my om to worry about if both the baby and I will turn out okay and she won't stop fussing iver me when I'm at home.

"I'm sorry Kells but I just want to make sure-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"Vic I'm so fucking tired and I am having serious cravings for something I didn't pack in my lunch and I'm extremely pissy so I suggest you shut the fuck up so I can eat and sleep." I said and everyone looked at me in shock.

"Kellin are you sure you will be able to make it through the day without taking off someones head?" Tony asks and I glare at him.

"I said no fucking talking." I said as I lay my head on he table having finished my lunch.

"Kellin I'm calling mom to come get you, you're way to tired to be here." Kevin says pulling out his phone. I just lean against Vic not wanting to stop him, I really just want to sleep.

Within the first five minutes of my math class the teachers phone goes off with a call from the office.

"Bostwick, Bostwick I said no sleeping in my class and you are being signed out." the teacher yelled and I had to keep myself from flipping him off. At least I can go home and sleep for the rest of the day.

I quickly gather my things before I go to the office and I see my mom.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hey mom." I say with a yawn and she gives me a sympathetic look.

"Lets get you home sweetie, you look pretty awful." She says and I just nod. Honestly I feel like complete and utter shit and I am probably going to pass out in the car.

I wasn't wrong when I said I was going to pass out in the car. When we got home my mom s[ent a good ten minutes coplaining about how I was a heavy sleeper and  how she almost left e in the car. Half of what she says I ignore seeing as my only goal at the oment is getting into my bed and passing the fuck out which is exactly what I do.

When i wake up again my brother is calling me down to dinner and I am so fucking greatful because I'm starving.

"Hey Kellin, feel any better?" My mo asks and I give her a smile.

"Besides the fact that i havn't had anything to eat since lunch yeah I'm fine but like I said, starving." I said and to prove my point my stomach let out a growl. I laughed running a hand over my stomach, supprisingly I was starting to show a tiny bit. My mom said I should be the only one who can tell I'm showing but all of my friends and Vic have noticed so I'm wondering if its just because I have been eating a shit ton of food or if I'm having more than one baby. Lord help me if I'm having twins.

Hayley ends up coming to dinner which I don't mind because we have been friends since1st grade.

"Kells I'm so sorry this happened to you. Are you already showing?" She said once she walked in the door and I looked down at my stomach.

"I think its the stripes that are making me look bigger because there's no way I can be showing I mean I'm only three weeks or so."

Hayley gave me an unsure look before she ran over to Kevin and gave him a hug and I close the door before walking into the kitchen.

"Hey mom Vic's parents want me to eat dinner at their house this weekend for his birthday, can I?" I ask and she smiles.

"Of course sweetie your appointments in the mornng anyway. I should probaby warn Vivian that you are eating like a cow though." SHe says with a laugh and I bite my lip deciding if I want to ask whats been on my mind.

"Something on your mind kiddo?" My mom asks and I nod.

"Yeah I was wondering well, when did you find out you were having twins?" I ask and my mom sighs.

"Three months, I have been wondering if your having twins too honestly. With how much your eating well..... that seems like a lot, even if you are eating for two."

"So i could possibly find out when  I go Sunday?"I ask and she nods. 

"I'm not letting Vic come this time, If I do find out its twins I want to suprise him."

"That sound like a good idea sweetie." My mom says as she finished making dinner

I was now extremely nervous for my next appointment.