Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 9

After a quick make-out session Vic and I are called down to dinner. His grandparents seem nice enough and they didn't make a scene when Vic and I told them I'm pregnant with twins. His parents were pretty suprised to hear that I was having twins but they didn't comment other than giving us congratulations.

"So Vic have you started looking at apartments yet?" His father asks and he shakes his head.

"No , I just found out that I got the job I applied for today so I haven't started looking yet." He says rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"You didn't tell me that you got a job, good job Vic." I say giving him a quick kiss. I really was proud of him for this because he has been trying to get a job since he found out about me being pregnant.

"Yeah I did. I mean it's only at Hot Topic but it's a start." He said and I hugged him. "I wouldn't care if you got a job at  some kid store, I'm just proud you finally got one." I said giving him a quick kiss.

For the rest of dinner everyone asked a lot about the babies. Mostly what we are going to name them. Vic and I had decided last week that we would start talking names when we knew the gender, until then we're just going to focus on here and now.

"So Kellin, have you decided where you are going to live when the twins are born?" Vic asks with hope in his eyes. I shake my head and he sighs.

I feel bad about not having come to a decision yet. I know Vic wants me to move in with him but my mom wants to be the one who watches the twins while I'm at school. Thats another thing that I need to decide, whether I'm going to remain at my school or take online classes. I'd rather just stay in school but the twins are do in October so I could just go back after they are born, this is all so difficult.

"Kellin did you hear me?" Mike says and I snap out of my daze.

"Oh sorry, no I was thinking." I said as i played with the end of my hoddie, well Vic's hoddie.

"What about?" Vic asks as he rubs my back.

"What I'm going to do about school, I'm not going to drop out or anything but I need to decided if I'm going to do online school until the twins are born, its a suprisingly hard decision." I say looking at Vic. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Whatever you decide to do I will support you." Vic says and I smile.

"I'm so glad I have you." I say as I give him a quick kiss. "I love you so much Vic."

"I love you too Kells, more than anything." He says and I rub my stomach smiling down.

I end up tuning out of the conversation again as I start to get tired. I lean against Vic's shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. Everyone decides to move the conversation into the living room seeing as we are done eating.

Vic, Mike, and their grandparents sit on the couch while Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes sit on the smaller couch and I sit on Vic's lap. When I do he waps his arm around my waist and I lean against his shoulder and fall asleep.

 When I wake up the next morning I am in Vic's bed with my head resting on his chest. I cuddle closer to him and his grip on me tightens.

"Morning Kells." Vic mumbles, his voice rough from having just woken up.

"Hey babe." I say as I bury my face in his neck, not wanting to move.

"You know we have to go to school today." He says and I whine into his neck.

"Viccy I don't wanna." I whine as I pout up at him. He kisses me and  giggles.

"Baby, you're cute but we have to go and you know the guys are going to want to know what the doctor said." He says and I know he's right.

"Fine I'm going to shower and I need to borrow some of your clothes." I say as I sit up and this time Vic is the one to complain.

"Kells I wanna cuddle more." He says and I roll my eyes. "We can cuddle more when we are living together." At this he sits up and gives me a questioning look. "Are you serious?" He asks and I nod. Last night I had decided that I wanted the twins to be used to seeing their dad everyday and I know Vic was planning on getting an apartment close to where the highschool is anyway.

"Yes I'm serious now I'm going to take a shower." I say as I walk into his bathroom.

When we get to the school we go to the tree where we usually meet our friends.

"Hey weirdos." I say when we get close enough for them to hear.

"You're one to talk." Justin says bitterly and I frown.

"Well I guess that means you guys don't wanna hear what I have to say, come on Vic lets go." I say walking away from them.

"What was his problem?" Vic asks and I just shrug.

"Beats me but I don't want to worry because if I get upset it will affect the baby." I say as I rub my stomach and Vic nods in agreement.

When I walk into my first hour I notice there is a sub but I don't worry. Our normal teacher said she would tell any substitutes that whenever I need to leave I can, no questions asked. When the bell rings the substitute turns to the class.

"Today you will not leave the class for any reason what so ever. You delinquents are watching a video which means your going to keep you're butts in those seats until the bell rings." She says before turning off the lights.

I imedietly go up to the desk. "Excuse me ma'am but ocassionally during this period I will start feeling sick and whenever that happens I'm allowed to leave the class so-" "You will not leave this room for any reason until the bell rings." She says and I nod before going back to my seat.

For the first half of the class I am fine but as usual I feel my stomach start to churn and I become dizzy.

"Shit." I whisper as I put my hand over my mouth. Kevin gives me an odd look when he sees how I'm acting. "Dude your allowed to leave remember?" He says but I shake my head. I would love to explain but I  can't hold back any longer. I lean away from my brother as I empty my stomach, the contents end up landing on my lap and floor.

"Jesus Christ did you just puke? Thats disgusting!" The girl in front of me yells but I'm to busy trying to wipe off my mouth.

Kevin rubs my back trying to soothe me but it doesn't work, I feel tears fill my eyes and I hide my face in my hands. I hear a lot of yelling but I don't move until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see the school nurse. She gives me a sad smile before helping me up and leading me to her office.

The nurse let me sleep in there after I changed into sweats my brother gave me from his gym bag. When I woke up I heard a soft voice singing.

She sits up high, surrounded by the sun
One million branches and she loves every one
"Mom and dad, did you search for me?
I've been up here so long I'm going crazy!"

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
3-2-1 where did it go?

"Vic?" I said quietly and he stoped singing.

"What happened Kells?" He asked as he rubs my small bump gently. I groan in pain and he stops.

"I'm going to get the nurse." He says and I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling. I hate that substitute,  she was suppost to let me leave but no she had to be a bitch.

"Hey how are you feeling?" The nurse asks as Vic helps me sit up.

"I'm fine, it was just morning sickness." I say with a sigh as I lean against Vic.

"I believe you sweetie, really I do but I'm still sending you home." The nurse says and I just nod. I know my mom won't care that she has to get me but I also know she's going to fuss over me all day.

Vic stayed with me until the end of second period,  apparently I had slept through the majority of first period. Soon after the nurse made Vic leave my mom came to pick me up so I could go home and sleep.