Status: In Progress ^-^

Seven Minutes

They Meet

As I walked in the quiet, familiar café the cool air conditioning slapped me in the face. Tired, I stumbled to the barista and asked for the usual.

"Hey, Donna, could I have a green tea? I'm not really feelin' in the coffee mood..." I said looking down, hoping she wouldn't notice my tear-stained eyes.

"What's wrong, Dare? Everything okay?" The older woman asked. She was always like a mother to me ever since I moved to L.A. I knew I could just tell her anything and she would always listen and help.

"Christina and I broke up because she cheated on me and I can't get over it...or her," I said, choking up slightly. I looked away just to see a beautiful girl being hurt by her, I assume, "boyfriend" in the corner of the old café. Donna handed me my tea and I charged over to where the mysterious girl was and threw my tea in the guy's face. Well, attempted to because the asshole quickly moved the girl in front of him so the girl was drenched in scalding hot green tea. She screamed and I charged at the doucheface and got in a couple good punches before ham-hands clobbered me almost to death. The police were called and the guy was taken away. But, not before the girl gave him a slap to the face. I got up and walked over to said girl.

"Hey, sweetie, you okay?" I asked kindly. I smiled but she didn't seem very grateful as she turned around and glared at me. I didn't understand until I remembered. My tea. I basically threw the entire cup at her face. I instantly started apologizing.

"Gee, ma'am, I'm really sorry for...throwing my tea at you. I was only trying to help. If I may, who was the asshole that dared to harm such a pretty girl like you?" I offered.

"Call me Alison. That 'asshole' was my ex-boyfriend. He's always been a douchebag. I understand that you weren't trying to throw hot tea at my face. I really am happy that you helped. You really did save my life." She said as she finally looked me in the face. I had taken my sunglasses off so she could really see me. Her eyes went really big which made me instantly regret taking them off.

"Y-you're D-D-Darren Criss!" She whisper-shouted, "Wow! I'm a really big fan!"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Is there any way I can, I don't know, show that I'm sorry for throwing my cup at your face?" I asked, laughing lightly. She started frantically shaking her head.

"Why would you need to say sorry?! I should repay you for saving my like from that-that maniac!" She said, dazzled. An idea suddenly popped into my head.

"Well...you could come to my party on Friday. It's gonna be pretty small, just a couple friends and me and I would enjoy it so much more if you would come, too..." I trailed off. She smiled widely. God, what a beautiful smile. I thought. She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Deal." She said shortly.

"Well, in order for you to know the details, I'm going to need your number in my phone so I can contact you.' I snuck in, as sly as I could be. I smirked as she handed me her phone. I put my number in and texted myself. I saved myself as "Supermegafoxyawesomehot Darren Criss" with three emojis. I got the text back and save Alison's number as "Supermegafoxyawesomehot Ali Darkon" with the same three emojis. I handed Ali her phone back.

"Can I take you out for some dinner? Tonight at seven?" I offered. She looked at me with her gorgeous greenish-blue eyes and nodded. I smiled and walked away. I ran to my car and drove off before the paps could catch me. The paps! I had completely forgotten about them. I got to my house, unlocked the door and ran inside, locking the door behind me. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Ali.

~~Begin Texting Conversation~~

Me: Ali, I sorta have a little change in plans...

Ali: What is it? :P

Me: We can't go out in public for our date...

Ali: Date? And why?

I mentally slapped myself.

Me: Ummm...only if you want it to be a date...and because of the paparazzi. They'll hound us. Asking who you are and what we're doing. Not. Romantic.

Ali: Oh..and I definitely don't want this to be a date, we only just met. I don't like you like that.

My heart fell to my stomach. She doesn't like me. I'm never gonna get her.

Me: Then...it doesn't have to be a date. Just two...friends getting to know each other. But we would have to be inside. Maybe my house? Or yours? It doesn't matter to me, as long as I get to see you I'm happy. :D

Ali: Okay :) Here's my address. Pick me up? I don't have a car. :P

Oh my god, did I let this poor girl walk home with hot tea burning her body?! What an asshole I am!

Me: Of course I can pick you up! Soooo...see you at seven?

Ali: I guess so... :)

~~End Text Conversation~~
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter of my new Darren Criss fanfic :) Next chapter will be the "Date" as Darren calls it :) I hope you liked it and I'll be sure to update soon :) Later, my T-Bexes :D