Status: In Progress ^-^

Seven Minutes

They Eat

I couldn't wait to see Alison again! I was super excited! I even showed up 15 minutes early! She saw it as chivalrous but I saw it creepy-stalker-who-needs-to-see-you-now...

She smiled at me as I opened her car door for her. The drive back to my place was silent. Not awkward or forced or uncomfortable. Just silent. We reached our destination, I unlocked my door and let her walk in, trailing close behind.

"You have a lovely home," Ali smiled politely. She was so sweet and pretty and GOD I wish that I could kiss her. I walked close to her and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist. She tensed up and struggled a little to get out of my grip but I nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Friends, Dare. Just...friends. That's all I...want to be." She was totally lying to me I could tell but I just walked away and contemplated what I can make for our dinner.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked trying to hide my slight annoyance of how unprepared I was.

"Tacos, I guess." Crap. I was hoping she wouldn't say tacos. I suck at making tacos.

"Uhhh...here's the thing. I kinda can't make tacos. How about Sloppy Joes?" Really Darren? Sloppy. Joes. What's wrong with you? What girl wants Sloppy Joes for her...friendly outing.

"Ooo! I love Sloppy Joes! Great idea, Dare-Bear!" I guess that one does. My heart fluttered. She called me Dare-Bear.

"Do you want to help me make it? So that you don't die? I mean not that you'll die if you don't help me but...I'm not that good at cooking." Smooooooth.

"It's okay, Dare. Sloppy Joes are very sophisticated and difficult to make." She teased. Well, hardy-har-har. Two can play at that game, Ms. Darkon.

"Well, well, well. I wonder. What can you cook, Ms. Ali Darkon?" I asked, preparing myself to be schooled but when I finally make eye contact I saw that she was tense and shaking slightly. Oh no, Darren, what did you do to this poor girl? Did I do anything? Is she sensitive? My god, she'll never like me! All my questions were answered when she stumbled slightly and fell to the ground. Smooth, Darren. You killed her. Wait a second, I didn't feed her yet, she can't be dead!

I crouched beside her and tried to wake her up to no avail. I picked her up and carried her to my bed. My heart was racing. I didn't want anything to happen to this beautiful girl. My beautiful girl. I looked down and saw a sharp piece of wood from my broken table in her side causing serious bleeding. Thank god I took medical classes as well as theater because it takes two and a half hours to get to the hospital. I got all that I needed. I wondered why I had all the stuff that I needed until I remembered that my mom gave it to me for emergencies.

I carefully took out the sharp piece and cleaned the wound. All the while, Ali woke up, silently crying, which broke my heart. She's too gorgeous to be crying. I finished sewing up her wound and put gauses on it. I held her my arms, enjoying her presence next me. I looked down to she was still crying but she was smiling now. I looked at her confused.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked. She only looked up and connected our lips. Her lips were so soft and warm. When we kissed, it felt like the world didn't exist. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I groaned as I answered the door. I wasn't expecting to ever see who was at the door, more like hoping. It was Christina. Ew.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want? Can't you tell when you're not wanted?" I breathed, exasperated. She didn't say anything. She did the unspeakable. She kissed me. She pulled me in so tight that I couldn't move away.

"Dare-Bear, who was at the-WHAT THE HELL?!" I pushed her away, disgusted.

"Get the hell away from me! I never want to see you again!" I hollered at Christina. The nerve of this bitch!

"Nice try, Darren. You know you are not leaving me for that." She laughed. I wanted to spit. And hit her.

"NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! I SWEAR TO GOD, CHRISTINA, I WILL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU!" I roared. Nobody would ever talk about the love of my life and survive without seeing my bad side. Wait, what?! Love?! I can't love her. I just met her!! Do I? I looked back at Ali and saw her crying. I closed the door on Christina's face, hoping I broke her nose. I walked over to my girl, at least she was my girl in my mind, and I asked her the one thing I wanted to ask her for awhile now.

"Do you want to eat now?" She laughed. I hoped that she wasn't hurt about the Christina thing. To make sure that there were no hard feelings, I kissed her. Almost immediately, she kissed back eagerly. There's my girl.

We spent the rest of the night talking, laughing and watching Disney movies. I took her home and I kissed her goodbye. I had a weird feeling like butterflies in my tummy and I didn't want her to leave but O could pinpoint what it was. It made me wonder. What could I be feeling?
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, I updatee ! :D What did you think? What do you think Darren is feeling? Do you think this is the last we'll see of Christina? More to come soon my T-Bexxes! :D