Status: Hey guys! It's LostForever here :3...I'm so crazy about this because it's my FIRST fan fic!!! Please support me :). I love ya guys!!

22

One

DRAKE:
Hi. You probably already know me. But you don't actually. The truth is, you only know my name. You guys don't know what I look, what's my personality, whatever that stuff is. I usually wear this hoodie with a number marked on.
"22"
Whenever I look at the number, I feel something strange. I am also a guy with dirty blonde hair. I also wear sunglasses. And I may be extremely popular, because my parents are singers that perform tours 24/7, leaving me home alone. But I don't mind, really. But here is the downfall...I may be popular, but I am also friends with a nerd. Yep, a nerd. And she is my best friend actually. Her name is Lisa. She is forever lonely but I am there to SUPPORT her. I also help her to overcome her nerdiness sometimes. But no. We don't have a lovey-dovey relationship with each other. Being in love with someone can be stupid sometimes. Lisa is this girl with glasses, a plain white shirt that is also mysteriously marked 22. She has denim shorts, red sneakers, and she is a pretty brunette. But even though she looks cool, she is the opposite. I don't think that about her.
Lisa said once to me:
"I told you, you can't be single forever."
But I don't think she was serious that time. Hey, nerds can have cool jokes sometimes.
Lisa...I may not be in love with her, but I am always thinking about her, and actually raising her popularity level. But she is still a nerd.
Okay, enough about Lisa. I need to know why we wear something with a 22 on it. This is so strange. I met face-to-face with Lisa and talked about it. She said:
"Must be a coincidence, dude."
Then she left.
Wow, being a nerd can be pretty lonely. Lisa is not a chatterbox much. After a small chat, she leaves unexpectedly. No wonder the cheerleaders bully her. I must stop them, even though I will go through that love. I am still wondering about Lisa now. It's not a coincidence to me...it some kind of number that freaks us out. I saw Lisa at the skating park. I signaled her to come down and she flipped her skateboard to stop it. Her hair was glowing in the sunlight and following the air. Wow, I wonder why a nerd has such a hair like this. I almost forgot she was such a nerd.
She came to me with a sigh.
"What's wrong, Drake? You keep on interrupting me." She said as she turned her back on me.
I wonder what made Lisa so cranky. I noticed a bandage in her arm. She must have been hurt by the cheerleaders severely bad.
"Wait! Lisa!" I said. Fortunately, I caught her attention.
"What..." She made a frown while saying this. She held her skateboard tight.
"Look, listen. Y-you got hurt by the cheerleaders?" I stammered.
"Yes. Your dumb girlfriend." Lisa crossed her arms.
"Look Lisa...I didn't date Sheila or Brittany or Kayla or the other cheerleading squad." I said facepalming.
She stopped the frown now.
"Look, I trust you in this. B-but I wanna be alone. PLEASE."
She said, pushing me outside the gates.
"How could a best friend like you do this to me?" I called out.
"Look, Drake. I need to calm my mind. After this bad wound, I need to GET OUT FROM STUFF LIKE THIS. Plus you call me a best friend? Dude, I am a NERD. I never get friends." She left while looking down on the floor.
"Lisa..." I cried out. I left holding my backpack tight. I sat in front of the gate. I shoved my face in my hands.
I need to get Lisa more popular this time. No looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! How was this chapter? XD...looks like Lisa is a different kind of nerd. Worse than your average nerd. But of course this is going to change. Stay tuned folks!
HUGS,
GEMMA.