No Fade Away.

January 4th. 2:30 p.m.

It's been five days. I don't know how I do it. I must have more will power and discipline in me. Sometimes I forget my mother was a Sister her whole life. That's probably where I got my personality traits.

Or maybe from my father, the decorated war hero. All my anger, jealousy and pride comes from him. He was quite the violent drunk before he died. He was also sometimes very kind hearted.

The mix of both my parents traits and genes made me the woman I am today. A murderer. A lover of death. A feel to need the blood all over me.

No one ever told me I'd be great at not getting caught. I don't really need to hide. The police think it's a man, seeing as I'm strong enough to move the bodies. They also think it's some famous murderer. I'm glad I can just enjoy my hobby and not worry.

Yet, lately I've been dreaming of a normal life with a husband and children. A career...before I killed my little brother.

Like most psychopaths, I began torturing small animals and insects. My kid brother found out and was going to tell on me. By that time, I had already killed the bitch that bullied me on the playground. Her parents thought she just fell while running with scissors.

For my brother...well my parents thought he ran away for the longest time. You see, in my hometown, young boys running away is not uncommon. Years later, when I finally snapped and killed Mum and Dad, they knew better. They knew I killed Lucas.

I couldn't help myself, but now there may just be a chance for me to stop...