Second Chances

Ch. 1

Look in the mirror to see the stranger standing in my place. I see a girl that claims to be me, but is this girl really who she claims to be???
We have the same eyes, the same face. We have the same hair, even the same body. But this girl, she isn't who I feel I should be.
This girl is the beauty so many crave. But this girl, she is not me. This girl smiles while I feel I'm dying inside. The pain almost unbearable but yet this girl laughs and goes on like she is as happy as can be. How??? How could this girl ever be me???

The sun hasn't even come up, yet I'm awake. Another nightmare about the same thing. 2 cars, one wreck. 4 people, 3 deaths. Daniel age 17, Jessica age 10, Andrew age 36. Because of one man's stupidity they will never live to be any older. If he would have just stopped they would still be here. This nightmare would be just that. An active imagination. A dark dream. But no I don't get to have such luck. This, this is real.

The man at fault walks away with just a few bumps and scratches. Why does he get the miracle when he caused this??? Its not fair. Its not right. My family is gone and he is fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know of any corrections needed.