Sequel: Demon Eyes
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Indigo Soul

Chapter Twenty Two The Prophecy

Chapter Twenty Two
The Prophecy
Lazarus

My sword locked with Rosary’s dagger and I kicked her hard knocking her backwards. But she didn’t fall to the ground. Moving swiftly she spun out at me with her dagger in hand in a graceful move. I sprang backwards landing on my feet in time to catch the dagger with my sword. My eyes narrowing up at her.

“There is nothing you can do to stop me. I will kill your little girlfriend”.
I gritted my teeth gripping my sword with both hands now.
“No, you won’t!”
I drove my knee up hard into her face knocking her back this time she fell to the ground hard. I noticed her dagger had fallen from her hand, as she reached for it, Fallon stepped on the dagger pulling an arrow back tight in her bow aiming for Rosary’s eyes.

“Don’t even think about it!”
She hissed through her teeth. I moved forwards ready to finish her off, Raising my sword I aimed for her heart.
“Wait!”
Karissa called out standing off to the side looking at Rosary.
“I don’t think we should kill her, she could have information. Maybe we should take her captive”
Rosary laughed looking towards Karissa.
“Weak girl, I’d never tell you anything!”

I looked back at Karissa.
“I’m sorry Karissa there is no other way. All agents of hell must be killed if not, they will continue to rally demons against us”.
Karissa frowned looking at Rosary giving a nod.
“Then we have no other choice”.
She turned away quickly and I plunged my sword deep into her heart causing her to explode in flames sending each of us flying backwards. When the smoke cleared, I quickly started looking for Risa. I found her passed out next to Leviathan who had used his body to shield her from the flying rubble.

I kneeled down at her side looking to Leviathan.
“Why did you protect her?”
He diverted his gaze.
“She saved my life. I owed her one”.
Fallon rushed over to us and started to remove the shackles from Leviathan’s body. Once they were off him I helped him to stand. His eyes widened and I knew a vision was coming to him. I studied him to keep him on his feet as his eyes began to bleed.

“The Child of light will awaken, magic and immorality combine. A being unlike any other. She will rise within the shadow of her demon. She will come, Light and Spirit unite when the moon shines red and the world cries out in despair, secrets come to light, truth and horror. The war begins, the war begins”.
I looked to the others setting my brother down. It seemed that things were out of our hands now. The child of light was about to awaken and experience an adventure of her own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, So that puts an end to the first installment of The series. my next one will be a re-write of Demon Eyes. if I don't like what I'm doing with it I'll use the version I have up already. But we shall see what happens. I wanna thank everyone who subscribed and recommended this little story. More adventure and stuff to come! I'm really liking this series and putting as much of my heart into it as I can. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story as it unfolds. Thanks so so much! <3