Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Another Side

"Hey man." Sam looked at us concerned

"I'm sorry about this but we need a place to lay low." Steve said

"Everyone is trying to kill us." Nat said

"Not everyone one." He let us in as I left to a room and closed the door. I sat in a room by myself and silently wept. I held the picture and thought of the winter solider's face.

"I'm going to kill him." I muttered as I could feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Lana." Steve whispered

"He killed my parents." I choked as Steve looked at me, he picked me up and hugged me tightly as I responded back with a tighter hug. He was always so warm, I could feel his hands make circles in my back as I calmed down from my anger and sadness.

"We are going to get him Lana." He told me as I nodded. I wiped my eyes as I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I dried off before putting on my little eyeliner as I walked out to the kitchen. I sat down as I drank water. Same sat by me as he hugged me too.

"We will get him." He assured me as I hugged him back.

"Thanks Sam." I smiled softly as he looked up to see Steve and Natasha. We began talking about algorithms and what the next plan was. Sam walked in and handed us folders.

"I thought you said you were a pilot?" Steve said as I looked up.

"You can fly to?" I asked smiling as Sam looked confused.

"What?" He asked

I levitated before going as high as I can go. He smiled and looked

"Your Athena?" He asked as I smiled with pride.

"That would be me...hey do you have a sniper?" I asked Sam as he led me to his room as I grinned at the beautiful box.

````````````````````

I sat on the roof top with looking into the scope as I steadied my breathing. I looked at the man named Sitwell. He looked worried as my frown grew into a smile.

"Oh I feel trigger happy." I sang softly as I smiled softly. Seven minutes later I heard the door being kicked in with a body tumbling out. I flew down to meet at level with Sam sniper tided to my back.

"Should we 'catch' him?" I asked as I saw a body fall out the side of the building

"It wouldn't hurt, right?" He asked in the falcon suit.

"That suit is so badass." I commented as he laughed as we caught Sitwell before flying up and throwing him down to the roof top. We landed as we looked to hear Sitwell spilling out all he knew. We questioned him thoroughly as he stood up. Steve and I were targets, many other people were targets. It was horrifying!

"God Pierce is going to kill me." Sitwell muttered as I grabbed his shirt and lifted him up.

"Natasha isn't the only one not afraid of killing." I told him as he told us people were going to die. We all got into the car and drove away. I sat on Steve's lap as we heard Sitwell complain. I heard the glass break as Sitwell flew out and bullets hit the car as I pulled Natasha in the front. We hit the breaks as I flew out and a man flew to the front facing me.

"You!" I snapped making my way toward him. The car moved forward as I punched him and kicked but he blocked every single one. Before I knew it the car flipped over with me on top. I pushed the car as I stood up dodging gun fire. Everyone scattered into different directions. I went take cover as I could barley feel a grazed bullet wound. I looked around as I went to the lower street and evacuated people. I went to the bus as I pulled Steve out of gun fire way. He jumped out and retrieved his shield as I knocked one man unconscious while breaking his gun. I flew as fast as I could to get Natasha out of harms way. I set a recording down of her making a phone call.

"Get out now!" I told her I as I hid behind a car as I charged out and I punched the back of his spine. He winced as I repeatedly began to punch his sides as his metal hand hit my head making my vision go dark for a while. When I came to I heard a gun shot as I tired to find Natasha. I heard a bell chime as I ran to the source. I found Steve fighting him as I flew toward them. I stopped him before he could punch Steve as I hit his face he flew backward with his mask falling off.

"Bucky?" Steve looked as I looked at his dead friend

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He said as I glared.

Strike team came up and arrested us, a gun was lowered from my head as steal cuffs were put on my wrist. We were lead into a van as guards watched our move. I closed my eyes as the guard took out another one and I ripped the cuffs off. I took off everyone else's cuffs as Maria made her presences known. I looked around as we made escape to an unknown location underground. We saw that Fury was alive and Natasha was in confusion.

I sat down as the doctor began to remove the bullets as I stared at Steve. He looked at me I could already tell what he was going to say.

"You can't kill him." He offered as I scoffed

"The next time I see him...I'm going to torture him." I said calmly as the doctor finished up and giving us privacy.

"You have to understand that is not Bucky, they did something to him. He would never kill innocent people out of will." Steve pleaded as I clenched my fist.

"He is a killer, I know a killer when I see one. That man took my mom and dad away. He tried to kill not only me but Nat. Yet you defend him as if he was the same man. Wake up Rogers!" I snapped looking at him as he stared me down.

"Killer or not. He is my best friend, he's been there through thick and thin." Steve told me as I tried to calm down. I looked down before moving into hug him.

"You cannot expect me to care about him after what he has done." I whispered as he hugged me back, resting his head on mine.

"Try to not kill him." He told me as I winced

"I cannot make promises Steve. Not like that." I told him as he nodded kissing my forehead.

We needed to make a game plan and quick.