Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Big Mouth

A couple of days had passed as I found myself tucked into bed next to Steve. I had a journal in my hands as I wrote down ideas for our wedding. I could feel Steve moving next to me as I continued writing. His arm crept over my waist as I shivered against the cold. I looked down to see him still asleep. A buzzing noise began as I looked to my nightstand to see the phone light up. I stared at Tony's picture as I walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I called

"About time baby sister. Now where are you?" He asked as I smiled

"Tony, we prefer this house stay off the grid for a while. So if you try to calculate my location. I will personally fly over and punch you." I told him as I walked to the main window and slightly looked out to see forest.

"After with what happened with SHIELD and well, that going to kingdom come, I don't blame you. You couldn't catch me if you tried." Tony laughed

"Not funny, don't test me." I muttered as I sat on the window seat staring out the curtain. I remember the other day we were in town. We were shopping for supplies and Steve saw two kids playing. I studied his smile and the way he began to admire parents. I knew that look anywhere.

"I think Steve wants to be a dad." I admitted to my brother as he choked on a drink as I rubbed my face.

"What? How the hell do you know? Wait don't answer that." He spat out

"I can tell the way he has been looking at parents and kid stuff and a lot of other evidence." I told him as I saw wildlife running about.

"First marriage now kids, jeez kiddo your moving along nicely. Does he even know about that one merc.." Tony commented as I scoffed

"Ugh stop and no so keep your mouth shut." I rubbed my eyes as I saw it was early. "Tony stop calling me early." I groaned as I walked back to our room as I hung up. I climbed back in bed and wrapped my arms around Steve.

"Who was that?" He asked groggily

"Tony. I guess he doesn't realize that I'm am still not a morning person." I said as I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

My dark eyes fluttered open as I looked around to see Steve awake and watching the news. I looked to see them still discussing the leaking of all the documents. I could see information about Tony and myself removed and hidden still. Thank heavens for Stark technology. I laid my head on Steve's chest and watched with him. I could hear two firm knocks as I stood up, I looked at Steve as I walked over and he grabbed his shield. I looked in the peephole and scoffed.

"Unreal!" I yelled throwing the door open as Tony smiled at me

"Get inside before something sees you." I pulled him in as he hugged me and stared at Steve.

"How did you..."

"Not hard considering Lana uses Jarvis. So what has the happy couple been up to?" He sat down as we joined him.

"Planning stuff, thinking of traveling for a bit." I told him

"We are trying to stay off the grid. We are a bit on edge after what happened." Steve admitted

"Can't blame you, well Lana your protected...somewhat." Tony said as I raised an eyebrow.

"What have you been doing that you haven't came earlier?" I asked

" I'm on the brink of a new discovery. Just need a couple of months." He told me as I stared at him.

"If it's that damn robot, Tony I swear. That intelligence is not meant to be brought to life." I looked as he shook his head no.

"What robot?" Steve asked

"Shh major project." Tony silenced me

"So why are you really here?" I asked

He tossed me the file with our parents name and the winter soldiers name. The next file contained a picture of the winter solider and Stark papers. I lifted it and closed my eyes, he knew.

"When were you going to tell me he killed our parents?" He asked I sighed looking at the paper. Bucky's picture from before the war and the winter soldiers with points on his face matching Bucky's.

"You should have killed him Lana!" Tony yelled as I stood up.

"Tony it's not that simple!" I snapped

"How is it not? I've seen your track record, your ex-fiancé has a big fucking mouth." Tony yelled as I squeezed my eyes tight.

"Your ex...fiancé." Steve asked as I grabbed Tony.

"I'm going to beat you." I stated calmly, I could feel Steve's hand pull me back as his arms engulfed me.

"Tony, thank you for stopping by but I think it be best for your health to go." Steve said as Tony nodded and kissed my forehead. I heard the door close as I began to feel my tense muscles calm.

"Why didn't you ever say anything? I told you everything about Peggy." He said almost hurt.

I am really going to hurt Tony.