Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Gods Among Us

I sat on the table next to Thor as they all watched the monitor of Loki and Fury. I could see Thor's mind working over time as Loki spoke to Fury. I put my arm on Thor's shoulder to comfort him as he remained unmoved.

"He really grows on you? Doesn't he?" Bruce spoke first as Steve responded

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor what's his play?" Steve asked as I looked up.

Thor began to explain about Chitauri, an army of aliens from outer space. Bruce began to talk about our friend Erik Selvig. Natasha confirmed that he was under some sort of spell. I frowned as Thor realized this situation was getting worse. I could feel myself just stare off and begin to think of plans on what to do in events of the worst situation. I noticed my brother speaking with Bruce as Steve looked confused at them. I went to sit next to Steve as Fury began to speak. Thor looked confused at what Fury said

"Monkeys? I do not understand."

"I do! I understood that reference!" Steve spoke as I smiled holding my laughter as Tony rolled his eyes. I smiled patting Steve's hand.

"Oh baby." I smiled at him as he looked proud of himself.

Steve and I left the room to get some rest before we would join Tony and Bruce in the lab. I laid on the bed as just looked up.

"Are you alright?" I asked Steve

"I'm fine. I should be asking you. You took a bomb sized hit back there." Steve said as I smiled lifting my shirt.

"I'm fine." I grinned putting my armor back on.

He laid down next to me as I laid my head on his chest. We laid there in perfect harmony as a thought entered my head.

"Oh my god Tony is in a lab alone with Bruce!" I shot off the bed as Steve followed me.

"Hey are you nuts?!" Steve told them

"You really got a lid on it haven't you? What's you secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums? Huge bag of weed? I know Lana will get high as a kite on some days." Tony said as I slammed my hand on my head.

"Tony shut up!" I yelled

"We will talk about this later? Is everything a joke to you?" Steve said to me and Tony as I glared at my idiotic brother.

"Funny things are." Tony responded

"Threatening safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, doctor." Steve told him. Before we all know it an argument broke out about SHIELD, Fury and secrets.

"It's bugging you!" Tony pointed at Bruce as we looked. Bruce began to explain how it all seemed strange, why didn't they bring in Tony. I nodded in agreement as Steve looked at me. Tony them began to tell us how he hacked into SHIELD.

"And you're all about style, aren't you?" Steve said in a smart way

Oh no...

"Of the people in this room, which is. A wearing a spangly outfit and B, not of use." Tony snapped

"Watch it" I stood pushing Tony as he looked at me with hurt.

Bruce began to explain how this all was strange as Steve walked out as I looked at Tony.

"That's the guy our dad never shut up about? Wondering if they shouldn't have kept him on ice." Tony looked at us.

"Tony, your my brother and I love you but sometimes. I wish I could punch you and you wouldn't explode." I said as I shook my head

"I know your banging Captain America but come on!" Tony admitted

"I never trusted SHIELD, even if this was dad's and Peggy's idea. But do not go insulting Steve." I told Tony. I sat down and looked at the screens as Bruce and Tony talked. We heard Jarvis speak that the loading was complete as we looked over everything.

"Oh my god." I gasped at all the weapons.

After 20 minutes we head a person walk in.

"What are you doing Mr. Stark?" Fury spoke as we turned

"Uh, kind of wondering the same." Tony looked angry as I glared at Fury my fist clenched.

"You're suppose to be locating the tesseract." Fury told them as I glared with Tony and Bruce talking to him. I saw Steve walk in with a HYDRA weapon, he looked pissed off.

"Phase 2 is when SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow." Steve said as he looked at Tony. Thor and Natasha walked in Bruce looked angered at Natasha.

"Did you know about this!?" He looked at her

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Nat said to him as he snapped at her

"We built the weapons because of them." Fury pointed at Thor and myself.

"Me?" We both responded

Fury began to explain about Thor arriving last year and the discovery of my
"god like" abilities.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor told him as I stood by Thor's side

"I vowed to help but you instead build weapons that can kill me? Thor? This is treacherous." I snapped at Fury as I could feel anger flow through me.

"Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" Thor defended me

That's when everyone began yelling and threatening each other. I had to pull Thor back as he threatened them.

"You need to step away" Fury said

My attention snapped to Bruce, Steve and Tony. I rushed to push Steve and Tony apart as they tried to fight each other.

"Stop it now!" I snapped

"You people are so petty... and tiny." Thor laughed as I glared

"Hey watch it." I snapped as I sized up to Thor by floating to his height.

"What will you do?" He challenged as I lifted my fist in anger.

"Oh no." Natasha said looking at us.

Bruce grasped all of our attentions as we looked at him...Suicide? I felt tears weld up as minor flashbacks hit me. I could feel Thor hold my shoulder in compassion as I looked at Bruce grab the scepter. The computer beeped notifying the tesseract was found.

"I can get there faster." tony said as I scoffed

"I fly at least 75 mph fast then that tin can." I said as I was going to leave.

"You're not going alone!" Steve stopped me

"You gonna stop her?" Tony threatened

"Put the suit on and will find out." Steve sized up

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man." Tony told him

And then the explosion threw everyone off, I could feel Steve wrap his arms around me as we fell.

"Put the suit on!" I yelled at them as I went to find Natasha and Bruce.

"What are you going to do?" Steve asked me

"I need to get Banner to a safe spot." I told Steve as he kissed me and wished me luck

I could hear a roar as I looked around to the hole in the floor. I see Natasha and Hulk staring at each other as I flew as fast as I could and slammed my body into The Hulk's as we flew into another room.

"Go help her!" Thor told me as I flew to Natasha.

"Nat!" I snapped as she bolted as up. I could see her eyes widen as I turned around and caught the fighter plane from hitting us. I set it down as she let her breath go.

"I have your back." I told her and she nodded

"Steve and Tony are fixing the engine. Get out there now." She told me as I flew threw the ship beating the men that were not our own. I got so angry at one point that as I threw the man sickening cracks could be heard as they landed on metals wall.

"Pull the lever!" Tony yelled through the earpiece as I saw red lever and pulled it before helping Steve up.

"Agent Coulson is down." I heard as I could feel my throat get blocked. Tears welded in my eyes as the blood drenched outfit was drying off. I walked out of the room and flew away.

"Lana!" Steve yelled at me

"Leave her." Tony held back Steve.

I flew to an abandoned corridor as I set myself down. I looked around as I took my armor off and sat in my bra and underwear. I had to change as I flew quickly to our room. I changed as I looked out the window.

"I'm sorry Coulson." I muttered as I looked at Steve.

"We need to move now." He told me as he grasped my hand

"We know what his plan is" Steve said grasping my attention.